KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection- Like Father Like Son

STAR WARS: Retrospection- Like Father Like Son
Started by: Bespin Bart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

What does Galder know about the pirates?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 02:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Quite a bit, actually! They're more or less the only people you have come into contact with beside your father. They operate out of a base they built inside some of Hoth's naturally occuring caves. Generally, they're scavengers and raiders. They have a few starships and lots and lots of guns.

Your father is not a fan of them, to put it lightly. He says you have to cooperate with them for now; it's how you get any supplies, lacking a ship yourself.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:25 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How do they feel about us?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

They think you're nuts! A hermit and his son living out in the middle of the freezing tundra? Even they don't come out after nightfall. It's too cold.

But they're willing to help you guys out, every so often.

They also do not know that your father is a Jedi Knight.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:43 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Probably better that way. Galder thinks that they would be unwilling to even look at us if they knew, or might even kill us as some sort of game.

Do we have any actual friends among them?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:03 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

You have a contact that your father meets with. You would hardly call him a friend. He's less likely to stab you in the back.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, Galder will rest up and dream of starships and Jedi action adventure time while the bacta does its work. He doesn't like wampas one bit, especially not after this nonsense.

(Use Dreams if possible, and for free!)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:57 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

In that case, you DO dream, Galder...

You see a boy about your age, with darker skin and wearing heavy furs... and holding a lightsaber.

That is all you see, and he swims in and out of view during your restful sleep. When you awake, the next day has come already.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 07:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

When he wakes, he thinks of what he saw, and consults his father with it.

"I saw a boy with a lightsaber," Galder says, without much lead-in. "In my dreams."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 08:12 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gathol nods. He has prepared a breakfast from the food capsules he regularly "borrows" from the pirates.

"I have seen him too," Gathol admits. "How do you feel about him in your dream?"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 05:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I don't think I felt anything toward him, or about him," Galder responds.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 08:26 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Hmm," Gathol says. He looks uncomfortable.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 08:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"What's wrong, father?" Galder asks.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Just concerned about what it might mean," Gathol says. "I'm not ready for you to meet others like yourself just yet. Your training is not complete and I don't want it to be skewed by the ideas or teachings of others. You are MY student, and my son."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 04:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I don't think that should be a problem," Galder says. "You've been training me for my entire life. Why would I listen to anyone else? Even if they are also Jedi, they aren't my father."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 04:43 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I know," Gathol says, curtly. "I just want to be sure. They could be dangerous."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 06:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Dangerous how?" Galder says. "I mean, they wouldn't threaten us. They'd want to be friends."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 08:54 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"No, they won't," Gathol says firmly. "I will not discuss this further, not until your training is complete."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 11:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Okay," Galder says. He thinks for a moment. "Do you think the boy I saw is a Jedi? Like us? Only Jedi have lightsabers."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:42 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Why do you say that only Jedi have them?" Gathol asks.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:07 PM