KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » US elections rigged?

US elections rigged?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
where do you get this nonsense about Kucinich? and yes I did answer your question about why Paul gets so much airtime.thats because he has a HUGE following they could not stop,they allowed him to debate because they had it set up to make sure he did not get the nomination.

Paul is not a threat to NWO because he is just a LOWLY congressmen,one congressman can only do so much you know? laughing

I been down that road with you before on alex jones so your not going to convince me on that.and unlike those paid trolls that used to post here all the time,you know "I" am objective and open minded cause I went back and forth on him for a while before finally deciding he is not part of the NWO agenda.I have addressed that many times before in the past that if they kill alex jones,then that just reinforces everything he has said about them and the whole world will klnow he is telling the truth.weh nthey cant kill you they try to discredit you.

I always pointed this fact out to you all the time but you always ignored it,they did not kill garrison back then when he was trying to bring the lawsuit against clay shaw the new orleans businessman involved in it in the jfk assassination,that they did not kill him because that would have reinforced everything he was saying about the CIA and our governbment if they had done that,so they did ht enext thing that they can do,try to reidule him,same thing they are trying to do with jones.according to YOUR logic,Jim Garrison was part of the new world order plan as well because they never killed him. laughing cant have it both ways,if that applies t jones,than that appies to garrison as well. big grin

Just do a Google search for any of the things I've posted about Kucinich. You'll find that he is very pro-gun control. That's known in pretty much every political circle, whether it be mainstream or alternative. Even Prison Planet reported on it! And then you can find a host of stuff about the Department of Peace bill. He's it's political champion, but it's been advocated by New Agers for years.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2012 12:59 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

one last thing I thought I would mention to you Moo cow of justice is like i said,i know from experices with people on the net unlike people in REAL LIFE who see it right away,anything "I" say to you is not going to sink in.

That your just going to have to find it out on your own. One example of that is me and a few others here used to argue with one of the posters here about 9/11 being an inside job all the time but no matter what we posted as proof he ignored all the time.

It wasnt till later that through some conversations of a professor of his at college that he later came back and started admitting it was an inside job again having conversations with his professor.

He had to find out himself in real life through someone else he knew and trusted.That again is why I urge you to enroll in a political science class in college because colleges have more freedom to talk about the corruption going on in the world than high schools do.

You may not look at these but I also wanted to give you a few more links you should also take a look at as well to see how corrupt our government and politicians really are.

Bill "I never had sex with this woman" Clinton like clockwork,lied to the american people about the travestys of waco.the next day after the travesty, he was speaking to the nation about those events and in the live address notion he went on to say-We never fired at the davidians,they fired at us but we never returned fire or fired back. Unfortunately for him,someone taped the live events of waco and they zoomed in on a helicopter with a gunrunner on the edge with a machine gun firing onto the rooftops of the complex.

Lie # 2 he went on to say was -We did not start the fire.The davidians accidently kicked over a cansiter and they started the fire and thats what led to the deaths of all those people. Hitler Clinton though again did not realise there was a cameraman who filmed all those events as they transpired and the film shows a tank with a flame thrower mounted on the top of it shooting flames onto the compound. the survivors matter of fact begged the ATF to not shoot when they came out but they started shooting them anyways and those gestapo officers were actually awarded medal of honor for bravery.sorry but this is a sick country we live in when the government can violate the laws of citizens and get away with it scott free.sounds like nazisem to me.

Even Janet Reno came out and said in newweek magazine that Clinton gave her the okay to burn the compund down and according to white house staff people,Clinton was watching it happen and having a jolly old good time laughing with some members of the mafia at the time.

politicians especially presidents,get away with criems everyday we could never get away with.Me or you if we go and lie to the supreme court like Clinton or Nixon did,we go to jail.period.Or we leave a lady to die and drown diving drunk like Ted Kennedy did,we go to jail. you cant deny this is a sick government we have that they get away with murder and lying like that,especially clinton and Reno murdering innocent women and children in the wacon complex.

From here on out as long as we have this corrupt two party system,each candidate that gets in will be more evil and corrupt than the previous one just like they have been for the last 50 years since Kennedy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 06:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Here are the links I was talking about besides the ones I gave you to read those books so you can get knowledgeable about these kinds of things. You should check out the DVD you get cant at a library-thats where I got it,called AMERICA,freedom to fascism.

That dvd is accurately called that because we are in a fascist dictatership.That DVD exposes the fed what an evil organization it is.we have not been a free country since 1913.Thats when the FED was created.It happened on christmas day when most of the senators and congressmen were away on vacation with their familys.the grandfathers and fathers of these bankers finally got to see their dream fulfilled when they approached the few congressmen that were there that day on christmas and bribed them to create the federal reserve act which Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln warned the american people to be aware of in the future.Too bad they did not listen.Here is that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

the CIA actually killed Aaron Russo for producing this video as well.

oh and Im pretty knowledgebale about Bill Clinton like I am JFK as well. I started getting awake on the JFK assassination when Clinton was president and a friend of mine I always talked to about it referred me to these books on Clinton to read so I know a lot about him as well.Not since the kenendy assassination,have so many people who knew so much about the activities of Clinton,died in very mysterious deaths.

While he was governor of arkansas,he allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the country for weapons to be shipped out to the nicuaguas.it was an operation that his buddy Bush was running.Him and the clintons have a long standing friendship with each other as you will see for yourself if you read my posts on this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t450829.html

here is another good thread by this really intelligent poster he created that talks about the federal reserve as well.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t416659.html

This poster below also made a great thread about the CIA and how every president since kennedy has been mnore evil and corrupt than the previous one as well.He always amazed me and batdude with his knowledge he had.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

lots of reading if you read through all the pages but its well worth it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 15th, 2012 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 06:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Oh and thanks for acknowleding below we live in a facist dictatership where we are not a free country anymore because it WAS done peacefully.

Protesting is a right guaranteed only when done peacefully. Situations like that tend to be very tense. And it's why soldiers used to/still get trained to fire only when ordered to fire. Tension sometimes results in a mistake. If you're so much older than me and wiser, I'd think you'd be able to understand that people get crazy when they're so riled up. Accidents happen, and all it would take is one accidental hit to cause an officer to think he'd been assaulted, or one protestor getting the same and immediately lashing out.

I know that isn't definitely the reason, but I'd have to see some articles and shit on the events.

all they were doing was standing in the streets protesting and out comes our gestapo police came which then started beating on women with billyclubs so you just helped prove my case for me that we are in nazi germany.thanks.then out facist dicatater Obama PRAISES them for their violence of course.

and thats just things that are widely being reported.the mainstream media,I mean LAMESTREAM media,is nothing but a tool for the government,they are controlled by the corporations as well and they got plants in there.thats how they get away with the corruption they do.

something else that is going on that wasnt reported was there was this policeman who beat up a ten year old kid and threw him into jail just for selling lemonade.You not only have policemen beating up women with billyclubs in gestapo fashion but they are kicking handicapped disabled people out of wheelchairs as well at protests.sounds like a gestapo police to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I did not think anybody could be worse than Bushwacker for obvious reasons but i should have known better that Obama would be worse based on every president we have had in office since Kennedy and their actions. Like I said earlier,the patriot act needs to be called THE UNPATRIOT ACT because thats what it is.It allows the government to illegally spy on its citizens and arrest and detain them and try them without a lawyer and hold them in captivity indenfinetly!!!!!!

The elite already had it planned for Obama to be their man and get elected.Thats why they had Mccain say he would continue the patriot act if he became president and have Obama say as senator that he opposed the patriot act and would abolish it once elected.The when he became president,he reversed his stance and voted to reinstate it. I already mentioned that but you ignored that point.

Obama to my amazement is worse than Bush because he has not only contiuned Bushs policys,he has expanded them.He launched more drone attacks and murdered more innocent women and children in pakistan and afghanistan than Bush did in his entire EIGHT years in office!!!!

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 15th, 2012 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 07:02 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Just do a Google search for any of the things I've posted about Kucinich. You'll find that he is very pro-gun control. That's known in pretty much every political circle, whether it be mainstream or alternative. Even Prison Planet reported on it! And then you can find a host of stuff about the Department of Peace bill. He's it's political champion, but it's been advocated by New Agers for years.

well even if that is true you still are showing how naive you are saying that ron paul is no different than Obama and Romney.Unlike Romney and Obama,Paul is NOT funded by the zionists and wall street which is why AIPAC wont allow him to attend their meetings because he is anti war as well.Romney,Obama and all the other candidates went to their meetings all the time.he is against abortion something romney and Obama both are for.Paul was a doctor,he cares very much for human life which is why he is anti war and rightfully says we need to withdraw from the middle east.

You cant change the FACTS that first our corrupt court system throughout the lawsuit delegates of Romney had against Romney because they were being forced to be delegates of his when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls and 2nd,Romney participated in vote fraud in the ohio primarys committing vote fraud in that state which secured his nomination for the republican ticket.His pal Karl Rove made sure of that.then 3rd and finally,the corrupt RNC then sabtagoed his campaine making last minute rule changes that very day at the convention sabotaoging his strategy to get the republican nomination.

They knew if he secured the republican nomination,it would be game over,that he would run away with it and own Obama in the debates soi thay had to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.I knew beyond doubt unlike many naive foolish ron paul supporters,he never had a prayer.that they would make sure their poster boy for the CFR Romney would get the nomination.

Paul is not part of the country club so just like in the case with Bush,Clinton and Ross perot,the illuminati were all happy as long as Obama was reelected or Romney was the new president just like back then as long as it was Bush getting reelected ot Clinton in office,they did not care.things will never change as long as the people sit on their arses and let the corporations run the country and not fight to take our country back.

You can think all you want to about Paul at this point,I dont care,the elections are over with and he is not president so everything you say about him at this point is mute.None of what you say can change the facts though that they sabotoged his campaine and his strategy to get delegates effectively keeping him from gettting the nomination.

He was a true patriot and all we can do now since he is out of office for good,is just roll with the punches and take what they throw at us.I would like to put my support behind Gary Johnson and turn to him like a lot of ron paul supporters are for the next election in four years but thats pointless,the establishment will just make sure he doesnt get elected just like they did with paul so voting is a waste of time.I been saying that for years.

Even FDR once said,its not WHO you vote for that counts,its WHO counts the votes that counts.when you got people like Karl rove overseeing the counting for a the key state in the primarys,well then people like Paul and Gary Johnson have about as much a chance of getting nominatyed as me or you do sadly.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 07:31 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

one last thing I thought I would mention to you Moo cow of justice is like i said,i know from experices with people on the net unlike people in REAL LIFE who see it right away,anything "I" say to you is not going to sink in.

That your just going to have to find it out on your own. One example of that is me and a few others here used to argue with one of the posters here about 9/11 being an inside job all the time but no matter what we posted as proof he ignored all the time.

It wasnt till later that through some conversations of a professor of his at college that he later came back and started admitting it was an inside job again having conversations with his professor.

He had to find out himself in real life through someone else he knew and trusted.

Funny. i don't recall anything like this ever happening in the 9/11 thread. I remember you crying about how you were never coming back to the forums again. I remember you quoting a man you said made a statement about 9/11 despite him being dead for years. I remember you trying to use Les Robertson's quote out of context and then being made to look like an idiot when I posted it in full and it said the exact opposite of what you claimed he said. I remember you trying to use evidence from Lerner-Lam seismic labs to say explosions went off in the towers before they started to collapse and me posting links to statements by the scientists who took those readings saying that interpretation was completely wrong. I guess I remember that debate a lot differently to you. what with me winning it and you not.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 02:59 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

well even if that is true you still are showing how naive you are saying that ron paul is no different than Obama and Romney.

It is true.

Changing subjects I see... Ok then, I'll talk with you about this as well.

Ron Paul, whether he knows it or not, is a pawn of Satan. Ron Paul was a close associate and friend of Ronald Reagan. He was a huge advocate for Reagan in 1976 as well as 1980, and even rode on Air Force One several times with the former president.

Yes, Paul reportedly became "disillusioned" with Reagan by 1981, and would trash his presidency in the years to follow, but that didn't stop Ron Paul from graciously accepting Reagan's endorsement in 1982.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgF-s1voM_Y(go to the 7:05 mark)

Reagan, of course, was an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan. He, as well as Richard Nixon and many other high-up people in government, business and media, was a member of the Bohemian Club.

And Ron Paul recently recanted any ill words he said against Ronald Reagan, with a 2011 campaign ad that basically linked Paul to Reagan and gushed over Reagan's presidency... So Ron Paul will do anything to get a leg up in his campaigns? That sounds just like any other politician to me. But yeah, Ron Paul stands for truth and principles!

(please log in to view the image)
Secret Masters of Fandom? Secretly in control of the "truth" movement. Secretly directing the opinions and feelings of the followers that blindly trust them. Only talking about what the Illuminati will allow.

I'm not saying you can't glean from them, but be cautious.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 07:18 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

It is true.

Changing subjects I see... Ok then, I'll talk with you about this as well.

Ron Paul, whether he knows it or not, is a pawn of Satan. Ron Paul was a close associate and friend of Ronald Reagan. He was a huge advocate for Reagan in 1976 as well as 1980, and even rode on Air Force One several times with the former president.

Yes, Paul reportedly became "disillusioned" with Reagan by 1981, and would trash his presidency in the years to follow, but that didn't stop Ron Paul from graciously accepting Reagan's endorsement in 1982.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgF-s1voM_Y(go to the 7:05 mark)

Reagan, of course, was an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan. He, as well as Richard Nixon and many other high-up people in government, business and media, was a member of the Bohemian Club.

And Ron Paul recently recanted any ill words he said against Ronald Reagan, with a 2011 campaign ad that basically linked Paul to Reagan and gushed over Reagan's presidency... So Ron Paul will do anything to get a leg up in his campaigns? That sounds just like any other politician to me. But yeah, Ron Paul stands for truth and principles!

Secret Masters of Fandom? Secretly in control of the "truth" movement. Secretly directing the opinions and feelings of the followers that blindly trust them. Only talking about what the Illuminati will allow.

I'm not saying you can't glean from them, but be cautious.

Changing subjects? what are you talking about? the last two pages of this thread has been all about ron paul and thats what i was discussing here.Theres no changing of subjects going on here.

I see that you are evading the facts though how the government and media sabotoged his campaine and made sure he did not get the republican nomination though and ignored that he is hated by AIPAC and never invited to their meetings and is not funded by the zionists like Romney and Obama are and also unlike them,is not a CFR member,part of the country club,doesnt believe in aboriton or wars in the middle east and how when an interviewer interviewed Romney on how Paul wants to get rid of the the fed,CIA and FBI,how Romney just laughed about those points about paul and he just walked off. and unlike them,actually believes in the constitution.

Funny how you evaded those facts big grin Oh and Ron Paul never got ANYWHERE near amount of airtime that Obama and Romney got either and the corporate controlled media form the very get go was slandering him making up all these lies about him and before bachman and Rick Perry withdrew from the race,the media never went out of their way to say that THEY were unelectedable like they did with ron paul? yep no conspiracy against ron paul alright. laughing

Ron Paul might have done things like that during Reagans years but as we talked about before,I told you he did so because he had to try and play their game to stay in office to an extent.Like kennedy,to an extent Kennedy was willing to play the game of the CIA in the beginning,but he for sure wasnt going to give them the war in vietnam they wanted because he was a man of peace so to an extent he played their game but that was a line he would not cross.

Paul Im sure regrets some of his actions he did to stay in power and im sure if he had to do it all over again,he never would.I have never had jesse ventura over at my house and got to talk to him before,i DID however,get the special opportunity to go over to an american huistory professor friends hosue of mine when he has ventura over at his house once before and i did get to sit down and talk to ventura there.

Ventura of course is very good friends with paul and from sitting down and being able to talk to him,I would invite ventura to my house anyday of the year cause I know that he si not corrupt because like paul,he also got out of office cause he saw how corrupt they were in washington and wanted no part of it.so your talking to the wrong guy if you expect me to come over and listen to your ramblings about paul cause I know better having had my own personal experienc e with ventura.you really should read his book.he doesnt hold back anything and he makes an awful lot of sense.

there is this one video out there I could find it for you if you wish and post it where paul talks about the new world order and it shows a pic of Clinton,his pal Bush jr and Obama all hanging out at the white hosue together standing side by side together laughing having a jolly old good time time together.You wont ever catch Paul in there doing that with them because he isnt a servant of israel like they all are and part of the country club.again he wants no part of them.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 5th, 2013 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 09:07 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Changing subjects? what are you talking about? the last two pages of this thread has been all about ron paul and thats what i was discussing here.Theres no changing of subjects going on here.

I see that you are evading the facts though how the government and media sabotoged his campaine and made sure he did not get the republican nomination though and ignored that he is hated by AIPAC and never invited to their meetings and is not funded by the zionists like Romney and Obama are and also unlike them,is not a CFR member,part of the country club,doesnt believe in aboriton or wars in the middle east and how when an interviewer interviewed Romney on how Paul wants to get rid of the the fed,CIA and FBI,how Romney just laughed about those points about paul and he just walked off. and unlike them,actually believes in the constitution.

Funny how you evaded those facts big grin Oh and Ron Paul never got ANYWHERE near amount of airtime that Obama and Romney got either and the corporate controlled media form the very get go was slandering him making up all these lies about him and before bachman and Rick Perry withdrew from the race,the media never went out of their way to say that THEY were unelectedable like they did with ron paul? yep no conspiracy against ron paul alright. laughing

Ron Paul might have done things like that during Reagans years but as we talked about before,I told you he did so because he had to try and play their game to stay in office to an extent.Like kennedy,to an extent Kennedy was willing to play the game of the CIA in the beginning,but he for sure wasnt going to give them the war in vietnam they wanted because he was a man of peace so to an extent he played their game but that was a line he would not cross.

Paul Im sure regrets some of his actions he did to stay in power and im sure if he had to do it all over again,he never would.I have never had jesse ventura over at my house and got to talk to him before,i DID however,get the special opportunity to go over to an american huistory professor friends hosue of mine when he has ventura over at his house once before and i did get to sit down and talk to ventura there.

Ventura of course is very good friends with paul and from sitting down and being able to talk to him,I would invite ventura to my house anyday of the year cause I know that he si not corrupt because like paul,he also got out of office cause he saw how corrupt they were in washington and wanted no part of it.so your talking to the wrong guy if you expect me to come over and listen to your ramblings about paul cause I know better having had my own personal experienc e with ventura.you really should read his book.he doesnt hold back anything and he makes an awful lot of sense.

there is this one video out there I could find it for you if you wish and post it where paul talks about the new world order and it shows a pic of Clinton,his pal Bush jr and Obama all hanging out at the white hosue together standing side by side together laughing having a jolly old good time time together.You wont ever catch Paul in there doing that with them because he isnt a servant of israel like they all are and part of the country club.again he wants no part of them.

Oh no, you aren't a "Jews/Zionists run it all" person are you?

Even if they sabotaged his campaign, who's to say that wasn't the plan to begin with? You talk about how the government planned Aurora and Sandy Hook, how the US government attacked itself on 9/11, etc. but if your beloved Ron Paul had ANYTHING to do with his own campaign's failure, that's preposterous!

You have to ask yourself why these people become so beloved and so popular in the first place... You don't get famous by chance. You don't become a national icon (and don't say he isn't) like Ron Paul by chance.

And what about Jesse Ventura? Is he not parading around making truth seeking a joke by that TV show he had (I don't know if he still has it) and appearing on WWE programming decked out in Illuminati symbols?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdVX7RWyHA

Again, I'm not saying you can't glean from Ron Paul or Alex Jones, but just because someone looks the part and says nice things doesn't mean they're telling you the truth.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

I can only give you truth. If you choose to research it for yourself, great! If not, then there's nothing I can do. Truth is still truth, regardless.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 02:30 AM
Mr Parker

Before I address this post just wondering,have you seen that video I posted FREEDOM TO FASCISM? that video tells it all.the american sheople have been brainwashed into believeing that they live in a free country only cause we can do a few things others cant but we lost all our freedoms and libertys as that video explains back on dec 25th 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed allowing the bankers to take over our country and have ever since determining the course of events.

Thomas Jefferson was a man ahead of his times and very intelligent.He tried to warn the people to be aware of bankers that would try and take over the country.Too bad the american sheople did not listen to his warnings.

btw,please dont bring anymore religion into this discussion.I dont want to see this thread get closed like that one thread you created did.Thats why they closed it because you brought religion into it and this isnt the religion section.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:14 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Before I address this post just wondering,have you seen that video I posted FREEDOM TO FASCISM? that video tells it all.the american sheople have been brainwashed into believeing that they live in a free country only cause we can do a few things others cant but we lost all our freedoms and libertys as that video explains back on dec 25th 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed allowing the bankers to take over our country and have ever since determining the course of events.

Thomas Jefferson was a man ahead of his times and very intelligent.He tried to warn the people to be aware of bankers that would try and take over the country.Too bad the american sheople did not listen to his warnings.

btw,please dont bring anymore religion into this discussion.I dont want to see this thread get closed like that one thread you created did.Thats why they closed it because you brought religion into it and this isnt the religion section.

Thomas Jefferson was also a freemason. Come on, his gravestone is an obelisk (pagan/masonic representation of the male phallus), and he's on the Fed's $5 bill.

And for your information:

1) I requested my thread be closed and they followed up on my request.

2) "Religious babble" as you so eloquently put it is the biggest part of this whole "New World Order" plan. There WILL be a one world government, currency and RELIGION.

Like I said, just RESEARCH this FOR YOURSELF. It's becoming as clear as day, especially in recent years. Don't rely on Alex Jones. Don't rely on Ron Paul. Look this stuff up and SEEK THE TRUTH. Jesus said that, "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

If you don't look for truth, you will never find it. You puff yourself up with pride like you know it all, and you put down "the sheeple people", yet you are just as blind.

I will continue to pray for you, sir.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 11:34 PM
Mr Parker

yeah I know he was a freemason.Im not that big a fan of him actually cause he did rape a black woman which is never printed in our corrupt school systems history classes of course but he repented in the end warning the sheople to be aware of the bankers.what he said back then so much applies today. and you did not answer my question on have you seen that video FREEDOM TO FACSISM?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:37 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

yeah I know he was a freemason.Im not that big a fan of him actually cause he did rape a black woman which is never printed in our corrupt school systems history classes of course but he repented in the end warning the sheople to be aware of the bankers.what he said back then so much applies today. and you did not answer my question on have you seen that video FREEDOM TO FACSISM?

Whether or not he repented is something I don't know for sure. Only God does. But he gets honored by the world at large as this great guy, when in reality he was just another freemason. Just like Ben Franklin, Washington and pretty much the vast majority of our "founding fathers" and presidents. (I falsely said he was on the $5 bill. That's actually Abe Lincoln. My bad)

Now the fact that we have liberty in this country is more a matter of the people standing up against tyranny and evil than of any "founding father".

There you go about sheeple again... Don't you think we should be out, oh, I don't know, HELPING them understand, rather than berating them?

And you did not answer three-fourths of my questions about anything I've posted in this thread, so once you answer my questions I'll be delighted to answer yours. smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2013 02:16 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

This is a nice argument you two have going on and I'ma let you finish but Cyner is the best conspiracy theorist ever. EVER

Seriously though...

Parker, you are aggressive and berating. If you're trying to give truth to people that's the wrong way to go about it. They will just hate you.

Batdude, I'm religious myself and agree with some of what you say but for people who aren't religious you're going to have to use secular facts only to make your points. Being fanatical won't help your case any.

You guys should definitely check out the thread I made with the sacred geometry video. It has so many masonic references, you may get something out of it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2013 08:36 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Oh no, you aren't a "Jews/Zionists run it all" person are you?

Even if they sabotaged his campaign, who's to say that wasn't the plan to begin with? You talk about how the government planned Aurora and Sandy Hook, how the US government attacked itself on 9/11, etc. but if your beloved Ron Paul had ANYTHING to do with his own campaign's failure, that's preposterous!

You have to ask yourself why these people become so beloved and so popular in the first place... You don't get famous by chance. You don't become a national icon (and don't say he isn't) like Ron Paul by chance.

And what about Jesse Ventura? Is he not parading around making truth seeking a joke by that TV show he had (I don't know if he still has it) and appearing on WWE programming decked out in Illuminati symbols?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdVX7RWyHA

Again, I'm not saying you can't glean from Ron Paul or Alex Jones, but just because someone looks the part and says nice things doesn't mean they're telling you the truth.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

I can only give you truth. If you choose to research it for yourself, great! If not, then there's nothing I can do. Truth is still truth, regardless.

you said I hadnt answered 3/4ths of your questions.I looked back and this was the only post that I did not answer the questions of yours on. The evidence is overwhelming that the zionists jews run the media and our country.It was even announced on CNN where they came out in the open and said that zionist jew murdoch owns 82 BILLION dollars of the lamestream media.

oh and look at this short video here where it shows Obama bowing down and kissing the ass of the prime minister of Israel just like Bush always did.and did you hear him praising Israel to know end and how congress gave that prime minister a loud thundering ovation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9K1QWlESA

thats being extremely paranoid to say that was the plan to begin with that they sabotoged his campaine.Paul would not have ran if he knew that was going to be the case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is preposterous that he had anthing to do with his own sabatoge because you have no evidence to prove that.

when you have a huge backing like Paul does of course your going to have a huge following like he does.your just going on wild inane gut feelings instead of evidence.Paul had a huge following with people such asd myself because if you actually listen to what he says and read his book,he is a candidate you know would have been for the people,thats why they made sure he did not get elected. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse Ventura was doing a great thing by making that show.you dont hear any of that stuff from the media.it was no surprise they cancelled it cause he was getting the truth out.

There are a lot of people like yourself that are falling for the disinformation and lies that the government is spreading on Jones.They cant kill him or that opens up a can of worms so they are doing the next best thing they can do,try and discredit him by making up lies.I see fellow truthers out there constantly fall for the lies they are telling about him all the time.

I have seen many truthers who have said-He never talks about Israel's involvement cause he is protecting the jews cause he is jewish. Thats total B.S.He in fact made a DVD that talks about Israels involvement called 9/11 The rise of the police state. Plus I have heard him many times talk about the mossads role in it on his show only to see them try and jam him when he talks about it.

I also remember you mentioning as well sometime back how he never talks about the vaticans role in it as well which I also know is B.S because as I explained back then,he has had Jim Marrs as a guest on his show MANY times before in the past and Marrs has talked all about the vaticans role in world government affairs on his show at least a couple times in the past I remember hearing from him.

Not only that,just a couple weeks ago matter of fact,I heard jones on his show telling the truth mentioning the fact that the vatican and israel are immune from prosecution.

So thats all the proof in the world right there that you easily fall for propaganda like many 9/11 truthers out there I know as well always do falling for all those lies I see them post about him all the time cause they are falling for the the disinformation campaine they have against him hook,line,and sinker listening and belieing their slanderous lies they have against him and thats whats makes me so angry that people are swallowing it hook,line and sinker like they do.

He wouldnt be getting his show taken off the airways in so many places around the country like it has been if he was all part of it.

Oh and if Ventura was such a bad person all part of it and everything like you have been led to believe,then I think he would have passed on some information to his handlers about that american history professor I know that knows him well enough that he had him over at his house one time for a meeting that I got to go to and sit down and talk with Ventura as well.

He doesnt know where I live,but he for sure knows where that history professor teacher lives so if he was thei bad evil person you make him out to be,its kind of insane to say that this american history professor teacher i know hasnt been bumped off yet because they for sure would be worried about him since he teaches his students the truth in his classes about government corruption. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your way too paranoid about these kinds of things and bringing religion into all this talking about satan and all that is not helping your case.

You made one good point sometime back where I could understand why you thought the things you did about paul but I figured by now,you would have wised up since I gave you the answer to your question back then when you brought up the point that he has been seen in photos giving the devils sign with his hand and the two fingers that Clinton and Bush have both given but I tld you back then that the REASON he was doing that,was he had to play their game.He had to play their game to have any kind of chance of being in the running for the nomination.

Think what you want to about Paul,Ventura,and Jones but your not going to convince me on any of this because of all the reasons I just listed and the explanation why Paul was giving the devils sign that Clinton and Bush always gave.

that being said,its really no surprise you believe all that because your in denial that your not a true Batman fan for accepting that montrocity of those two batman movies that Burton made,that he took a shit on true batman fans and should be shot for those two movies. big grin

see you on the next thread,I can see I am not getting anywhere with you on this.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 10th, 2013 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 08:14 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good grief....This is like watching two nutcases in mental hospital arguing...Keep it up lads...hilarious stuff.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 12:43 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

you said I hadnt answered 3/4ths of your questions.I looked back and this was the only post that I did not answer the questions of yours on. The evidence is overwhelming that the zionists jews run the media and our country.It was even announced on CNN where they came out in the open and said that zionist jew murdoch owns 82 BILLION dollars of the lamestream media.

oh and look at this short video here where it shows Obama bowing down and kissing the ass of the prime minister of Israel just like Bush always did.and did you hear him praising Israel to know end and how congress gave that prime minister a loud thundering ovation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9K1QWlESA

thats being extremely paranoid to say that was the plan to begin with that they sabotoged his campaine.Paul would not have ran if he knew that was going to be the case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is preposterous that he had anthing to do with his own sabatoge because you have no evidence to prove that.

when you have a huge backing like Paul does of course your going to have a huge following like he does.your just going on wild inane gut feelings instead of evidence.Paul had a huge following with people such asd myself because if you actually listen to what he says and read his book,he is a candidate you know would have been for the people,thats why they made sure he did not get elected. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse Ventura was doing a great thing by making that show.you dont hear any of that stuff from the media.it was no surprise they cancelled it cause he was getting the truth out.

There are a lot of people like yourself that are falling for the disinformation and lies that the government is spreading on Jones.They cant kill him or that opens up a can of worms so they are doing the next best thing they can do,try and discredit him by making up lies.I see fellow truthers out there constantly fall for the lies they are telling about him all the time.

I have seen many truthers who have said-He never talks about Israel's involvement cause he is protecting the jews cause he is jewish. Thats total B.S.He in fact made a DVD that talks about Israels involvement called 9/11 The rise of the police state. Plus I have heard him many times talk about the mossads role in it on his show only to see them try and jam him when he talks about it.

I also remember you mentioning as well sometime back how he never talks about the vaticans role in it as well which I also know is B.S because as I explained back then,he has had Jim Marrs as a guest on his show MANY times before in the past and Marrs has talked all about the vaticans role in world government affairs on his show at least a couple times in the past I remember hearing from him.

Not only that,just a couple weeks ago matter of fact,I heard jones on his show telling the truth mentioning the fact that the vatican and israel are immune from prosecution.

So thats all the proof in the world right there that you easily fall for propaganda like many 9/11 truthers out there I know as well always do falling for all those lies I see them post about him all the time cause they are falling for the the disinformation campaine they have against him hook,line,and sinker listening and belieing their slanderous lies they have against him and thats whats makes me so angry that people are swallowing it hook,line and sinker like they do.

He wouldnt be getting his show taken off the airways in so many places around the country like it has been if he was all part of it.

Oh and if Ventura was such a bad person all part of it and everything like you have been led to believe,then I think he would have passed on some information to his handlers about that american history professor I know that knows him well enough that he had him over at his house one time for a meeting that I got to go to and sit down and talk with Ventura as well.

He doesnt know where I live,but he for sure knows where that history professor teacher lives so if he was thei bad evil person you make him out to be,its kind of insane to say that this american history professor teacher i know hasnt been bumped off yet because they for sure would be worried about him since he teaches his students the truth in his classes about government corruption. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your way too paranoid about these kinds of things and bringing religion into all this talking about satan and all that is not helping your case.

You made one good point sometime back where I could understand why you thought the things you did about paul but I figured by now,you would have wised up since I gave you the answer to your question back then when you brought up the point that he has been seen in photos giving the devils sign with his hand and the two fingers that Clinton and Bush have both given but I tld you back then that the REASON he was doing that,was he had to play their game.He had to play their game to have any kind of chance of being in the running for the nomination.

Think what you want to about Paul,Ventura,and Jones but your not going to convince me on any of this because of all the reasons I just listed and the explanation why Paul was giving the devils sign that Clinton and Bush always gave.

that being said,its really no surprise you believe all that because your in denial that your not a true Batman fan for accepting that montrocity of those two batman movies that Burton made,that he took a shit on true batman fans and should be shot for those two movies. big grin

see you on the next thread,I can see I am not getting anywhere with you on this.

To say that Zionists run every evil thing in this world is like saying that ascorbic acid is vitamin C. It's ONLY ONE PART OF IT.

Yes, there are those in the synagogue of Satan (as the Bible says), but to blame EVERYTHING on ALL Jews is to fall into the same pitfall that every Nazi and anti-Semite from the beginning of time has fallen into.

By blaming the Jews and only the Jews, you are agreeing with Adolf Hitler.

So Ron Paul wouldn't run if he knew his campaign was gonna fail from the beginning, yet Mitt Romney, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, etc. etc. etc. all ran knowing their campaign was gonna fail from the beginning?

THAT is preposterous. Either they ALL run knowing or NONE of them run knowing. And there's enough evidence to prove the latter wrong...

Who allowed Jesse Ventura to have his show in the first place? It's on TruTV, which is owned by Turner Broadcasting. Who owns Turner Broadcasting? Why, TED TURNER of course!

Like I've said time and time again, if they are at all WIDELY KNOWN (nice try with the professor thing) and are in opposition to them, they'll dispose of them. Look at Kennedy. He was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and they still killed him.

And don't give me that garbage that "oh people would know if he ends up dead that it was the elite that did it." The vast vast VAST majority of people don't believe a word of what we tell them. And I'm supposed to believe that all of a sudden they'd believe because Alex Jones died? Some guy that hardly anyone outside of the truth movement has even heard of? When they wouldn't believe it when the PRESIDENT DIED? And who's to say they can't make it look like a "heart attack" or some natural cause? There is technology out there right now that can do that (as you probably know). And if that happens, nobody can argue it anyway.

Like I've been trying to explain to you, if they're a threat, they'll be taken care of.

And concerning Ron Paul throwing up the devil horns, I don't buy for a second that he only did it to get on the inside. He wasn't just "playing their game", he was showing his true colors.

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3)

If he were a man of principle, like you say he is, then why would he even bother "playing their game" anyway? Why wouldn't he just stand for what he stands for and let that be that?

And as an aside, I'm no longer a fan of Batman. I've seen too much symbolism to even want anything to do with it anymore:

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 01:08 AM
Mr Parker

Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post/ btw,I can see there is one paid disinfo agent troll getting worried about all this information being posted.hee hee.

Its obviously not you I am talking about either.someone else on this thread.you know who im talking about.its pretty obvious.someone here cant get the message he has been on my ignore list for YEARS and is desperate for attention from me.lol.

there used to be a couple other of them that used to always frequent these boards all the time.wonder what happened to them? their hanlders must have sent them to troll at some political message boards I guess and felt just one here was sufficint enough I guess.

Like I said,your last post before this one was the last one I read so good luck getting someone to read your last post.Like I said,I should have known better since you cant accept the truth that your not a true batman fan and are in denial on that.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 12:51 AM
Mr Parker

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention.Thanks to the efforts of Ron Paul and a few other courageous people in congress that are not corrupt,because of Ron Pauls tiresome efforts and a few others,the fed for the first time in its history was audited and they discovered they stole several BILLION dollars of taxpayers money.Im pretty sure that was the number anyways.someone made a thread about it sometime ago in the general discussion section that talked about it.

yep Ron Paul is in on it alright. laughing

No he is actually a true patriot whom I will miss.Too bad there arent more like him in congress that are not corrupt,bought off and paid for by the zionists.anybody who votes for Rand Paul on the other hand,is a fool since he is a sellout to not only his father but the american people for endorcing Romney.I fear that he has been corrupted by power and the zionists as well.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 12th, 2013 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 01:23 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post

Code for "I just got called out and don't want to admit it."

I posted that Jesse Ventura got his television show from Ted Turner, the same type of de-populationist and elitist that he supposedly fights.

I posted AGAIN that if people wouldn't open their eyes when the PRESIDENT got killed, they won't open their eyes if Alex Jones gets killed, so this "people would know" garbage you spew has no validity whatsoever.

I posted that if you only blame the Zionist Jews and don't bring into account other groups like the New Agers, Jesuits, etc. you really are no better than Adolf Hitler.

I posted that if all these other politicians that you admit ran knowing their campaign would fail, what's stopping Ron Paul from doing the same? Either ALL or NONE in this scenario. You don't get to his level without help.

And that if Ron Paul really IS a man of principle and dignity, as you say, why would he need to play the Illuminati's "game" by throwing up the devil horns? Wouldn't he just stand for what he stands for and let that be that?

I hardly mentioned religion at all in my last post. The only mention to religion at all was ONE Bible verse, and it wasn't even theological, it was about people in agreement. Good thing you didn't read my post though, since I was just blabbering on about nothing, right?

quote:
Like I said,your last post before this one was the last one I read so good luck getting someone to read your last post.Like I said,I should have known better since you cant accept the truth that your not a true batman fan and are in denial on that.

If you had read my post, you would know that I'm not a Batman fan AT ALL anymore. You would have seen blatant symbolism associated with Batman and understood why. But since you didn't read my post, I can't expect you to know that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You believe that the Illuminati funds both sides of wars, funds both political parties, etc. yet you can't even fathom that the Illuminati would fund both sides of the "info war", as Jones calls it? You'd rather cling to some icon like Paul or Jones

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:30 AM