KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Title of Martial Art Movie

Title of Martial Art Movie
Started by: Eagle_Keeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eagle_Keeper

Smile Title of Martial Art Movie

Does anyone remember the name of a movie shown on TBS many years back about a character with martial arts abilities that encounters different stages he has to defeat in a wierd village to advance closer to rescuing someone or something? I think it was his girlfriend or dad. It has been a long time since I've seen this since I left my parents home for the service. Assistance is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 01:56 PM
Eagle_Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Eagle_Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Eagle_Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Gymkata.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 12:49 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eagle_Keeper

That is it! I greatly appreciate your help. I just remembered the sound and I thought it was Jim Cutta or Jim Cutter. Anyway, thank you!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:41 PM
Eagle_Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Eagle_Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Eagle_Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

No worries dude.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:06 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol Gymkata! I used to love that movie for some odd reason.

I remember watching it a few times when I was a little squat and then a few years back playing Resident Evil 4 and thinking to myself.... I've..... I've seen this before... I'm sure of it!

Old Post May 8th, 2011 06:31 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote