KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today

What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today
Started by: StarCraft2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

annoyed: nothing
angry: nothing
happy: I get to have a date with the wife, tonight.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 12:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Annoyed: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Angry: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Happy: DDM is gonna see his wife nude, happy for him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 12:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Angry: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Happy: DDM is gonna see his wife nude, happy for him.

$2000 and I'll send nudes. I'm not kidding.

no expression

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 02:03 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

annoyed: art class and screenwriting class

angry: b*tch on music committee

happy overjoyed: Got a 100 on my paper about copyright law for law class.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 02:14 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Annoyed: It's f*cking too humid!

Angry: I have to go to some stupid company dinner at a steak house tomorrow night, meaning that I'll get home late.

Happy: I'm at home with my wife & daughter.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 02:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Naz
annoyed: art class and screenwriting class

angry: b*tch on music committee

happy overjoyed: Got a 100 on my paper about copyright law for law class.

Holy SHIT! I may have some questions for you, later, about copyright laws. Dead serious.

And why the balls are you taking a copyright class? Are you going to be a lawyer? big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 03:17 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy SHIT! I may have some questions for you, later, about copyright laws. Dead serious.

And why the balls are you taking a copyright class? Are you going to be a lawyer? big grin

well it's not just copyright law, it's all the media-type laws i guess, but all mass com majors have to take it, so i have to take it

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 04:40 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
$2000 and I'll send nudes. I'm not kidding.

no expression
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 05:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Its annoying that PSN is in its 6th or 7th day offline. Idk for sure which it is but its annoying either way.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 11:51 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed: false accusations
anger: nothing yet
happy: getting invited to Hottie McHot-Pant's house for a study thing and getting his number

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 07:24 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Don't lie, giving [old] people enemas is the highlight of your day.

it was (4/26/11) a highlight for that day but it did make me angry. fukin lazy nurse. i had to neutralize my anger with sex with girlfriend

as of now 4/27/11

annoyed-swollen leg

angry-at myself a disappointing mma sparring session. I am getting schooled by my team mates. didnt perform well as i thought i hoped

happy. Finally night off from night shift. Sleeping during the night is a commodity

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 05:55 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

annoyed===> Went for a double leg take down and recieved an uppercut, then he sprawled, so i failed to get the take down.

angry ===> Nope...

Happy===>had sex 5/4/11

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post May 6th, 2011 04:58 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fear044
Restricted

Account Restricted

A argument with a person has anoyed me..And their's nothing to happy...........

Old Post May 10th, 2011 11:06 AM
fear044 is currently offline Click here to Send fear044 a Private Message Find more posts by fear044 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Annoyed: Phone kept ringing all day.

Angry: I don't deal in anger.

Happy: Some chick gave me her digits half an hour ago.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 01:04 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

What is annoying me today is that I had a cold and cramps at the same time and they are both pretty bad.
I am angry because on top of that I have to go to work in a bad mood, And I will be happy when I finally get to go home and go to bed.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 01:12 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Annoyed: Couldn't sleep because of my fractured collarbone, which I got on my birthday by getting hit by a car. Also, I have to type with one hand which was a total ***** at work.
Anger: Not much, I don't resent the guy that hit me, despite it being his fault. He did ruin my birthday though, didn't even get to have sex, except for a quickie in the morning.
Happy: Blowjob frequency has reached a peek, because of my inability to have any other form of carnal relations. Except for eating box.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 02:04 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Annoyed: i couldnt sleep till 6am

Angry: she never answers her phone when she tells me to call.

Happy: metallica MIGHT be doing a gig in toronto, but sadly, not with the heavy TO set. i would go and see that, but **** billy talent.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 10th, 2011 03:18 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utsukushii
The Devil Made Me Do It

Annoyed: Woke up today feeling like shit

Angry: Got into fight with bf

Happy: Make up sex will be amazing tonight

Old Post May 10th, 2011 03:45 PM
Utsukushii is currently offline Click here to Send Utsukushii a Private Message Find more posts by Utsukushii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Bad - Girlfriend ill
Good - Off paintballing on Saturday

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:28 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed: i hungry and we don't have any food, have to wait till my mom gets home till we can go to the store
angry: he's working overtime for the 4th day in a row and can't talk to me much
happy: lost 5 lbs in a month

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:47 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote