KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today

What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today
Started by: StarCraft2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I was annoyed today by my sister in-law, who invited my wife to her and her husbands cabin, but doesn't invite me because she said, "oh I didn't think you could get off work".

The cow.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 04:18 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed: found out one of my friends is moving to Jersey and he still hasn't given my copy of The Hunger Games back
angry: nothing really
happy: finally took on and defeated the Elite Four in Pokemon White after spending forever and a day leveling my Pokemon up. still gonna be a while till i can take out N, though

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 04:26 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

annoyed. pain on my checking leg and on my shoulder

angry: Sparring with Pro fighter

Happy:Pwn ppl on Diablo II with my 9k foh 4k life paladin in duels

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 10:14 PM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed: my mom at dinner would not shut up
angry: my brother kept trying to fart on me while we were all outside in the backyard
happy[more like triumphant, really]: sprayed him a few times with the perfume i keep in my purse

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 10:47 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thoren
I was annoyed today by my sister in-law, who invited my wife to her and her husbands cabin, but doesn't invite me because she said, "oh I didn't think you could get off work".

The cow.

The old me would've gone berserk over something like that.

I'm Zen now though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 10:57 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

What annoyed me: My sister's nasty attitude.
What angered me: Nothing from today
What made me happy: Watching "Gekiranger"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 11:11 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Annoyed: Nothing
Angry: Nothing
Happy: When Rocky beat Apollo Creed for the heavyweight title...I knew it was coming but it still gets me everytime

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 11:12 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

annoyed: boxer with a long range arms.
Angry: none
Happy: mma sparring (able to escape submissions and strike em on a standup)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2011 05:28 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by Thoren

The cow.

My sister inlaw is the same way annoying!

Happy that I am in less pain then I was last night. And Annoyed because of having to call my job two times when ever I have to call off sick.
And angry because my boss does not understand (he is a man) what I have to go through every month!(no offence to any man on this site who does understand) smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2011 02:49 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I was seriously annoyed by this fat old lady slumped on her shopping cart, who gets in the 15 items or less lane, and has half a cart's worth of groceries. She gives me and the cashier the fake old lady smile, and says she didn't see the sign.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 04:07 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Happy: The girl I crushed on for a long time expressed her feelings to me on my Facebook wall and explained her regrets of not letting me know and so on.
annoyed: She's in another state.
Angry: An argument with my dad about my training methods.

Had a good day today, just like most days.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 04:15 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

annoyed: head aches and hunger pangs
angry >>> losing my job
happy: Diablo2 LOL

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:04 AM
mplo

Annoyed: the idea that my alltime favorite movie, West Side Story, might not ever play even in independent, nonprofit repertory art movie houses once the Blu-Ray DVD is released.

Angry: Thinking that I'm a slower learner, and don't always communicate the way most people due, thanks to a glitch in the way I was hard-wired together, and it makes me a prime target for 'bear-baiting" at times, and that people often don't accept that I have a differet opinion of things than they do.

Happy: I'll be seeing my favorite film at an independent movie theatre in mid-November. I enjoy my pet Congo African Parrot, Aziza, who's really started to develop a vocabulary, at 18 months. I mean she's really talking, she whistles, chirps, beeps, and makes me laugh, even though, like a small child, she's always testing me.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:09 AM
mplo is currently offline Click here to Send mplo a Private Message Find more posts by mplo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Annoyed: I'm in that mood again

Angry: Stood up today (again)

Happy: Being here yes

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:09 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed: my stomach's been bothering me all day

angry: i can't sleep

happy: watching so much anime that English sounds weird to me

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:13 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
happy: watching so much anime that English sounds weird to me

laughing After my Asian Religious Traditions Summer Course I definitely can empathize

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:15 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by King of Blades
laughing After my Asian Religious Traditions Summer Course I definitely can empathize

the brain is a curious device, eh?
it happens to me when i listen to people with different accents as mine for too long, as well. like when i watch a movie like Harry Potter, where none of their accents are close to American, hearing American accents sounds weird.
it's most noticeable when i watch too much anime and such, though, you know?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:19 AM
King of Blades
The King

the brain is a curious device, eh?
it happens to me when i listen to people with different accents as mine for too long, as well. like when i watch a movie like Harry Potter, where none of their accents are close to American, hearing American accents sounds weird.
it's most noticeable when i watch too much anime and such, though, you know?

Yes. I sometimes steal accents. It's fine for a while, I'll forget them in a bit. But recently I started noticing radiation. I can't escape pronunciation of certain words in other dialects. I'm already a hybrid with two native languages. Unnecessary additions of other languages is making me an auditory Frankenstein Monster ya dig?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:22 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

chyeah. i had two teachers from India when i first started taking community college classes, now i saw Wednesday "Wed-nes-day." like, i actually pronounce the "nes" in the middle unlike most people i know who say "Wedsday" or "Wensday"
there are words i say differently on purpose though, and it's become second nature to me.
like bologna, i say "ba-log-na" and serious i say "serial" and Dave got me pronouncing Quebec as "ke-bec" or "ka-bec"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:29 AM
King of Blades
The King

chyeah. i had two teachers from India when i first started taking community college classes, now i saw Wednesday "Wed-nes-day." like, i actually pronounce the "nes" in the middle unlike most people i know who say "Wedsday" or "Wensday"
there are words i say differently on purpose though, and it's become second nature to me.
like bologna, i say "ba-log-na" and serious i say "serial" and Dave got me pronouncing Quebec as "ke-bec" or "ka-bec"

laughing ka-bec reminds me of da-bears

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:31 AM