KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » What was this actors first movie?

What was this actors first movie?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Question What was this actors first movie?

I have been watching a lot of his movies lately so I thought I would ask this question.Without doing a google search,take a guess what Nicholas Cages FIRST movie was that he was in.You will never guess,the answer will blow you away as it did me when i found out.so again,without fdoing a google search,what was Nicholas Cages first movie? post your guess here.Eventually after a week or so after people have given up,I will post the answer. If you post it,well then its obvious you cheated because nobody would know this unless they did a google search or was a die hard fan and have seen ALL of his movies.

okay,start posting.what do you think it is/

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 10:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The Man without a face?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 05:29 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The Man without a face?

Nope.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 09:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Oh not sure then.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:27 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:25 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by 003
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

someone did what i told them NOT to do and cheated.I knew you were a cheater and dishonest.

Old Post May 11th, 2011 01:10 AM
God

Originally posted by Mr Parker
someone did what i told them NOT to do and cheated.I knew you were a cheater and dishonest.

It is one of my favourite movies of all time. Plus it is a standard movie quiz question so think before you start throwing accusations around.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:22 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Obviously, Mr. Parker, 003 is a fan of Nick Cage and guessed right.

Stop throwing accusations and the name calling!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 12th, 2011 09:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It's not like this is some perl of wisdom that no one before you has ever heard of...for example it is like the first line in Nicholas Cages biography on wikipedia, so say someone had seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8 video and enjoyed it, and say that person then wondered what Nicholas Cage was all about and say he did the reasonable thing and wiki'd it...there'd be a good chance he'd know that.

We could make this an interesting game though. Say...

What was Christopher Walken's first film?

The person that guesses it says the next actor.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 07:30 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

was it the three musketeers?

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 11:32 PM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexarobert

nopsssss

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:29 AM
alexarobert is currently offline Click here to Send alexarobert a Private Message Find more posts by alexarobert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote