KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Name: Athena Grey

Species: Human

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and flight.

Bio: Athena was raised by her aunt since she was three, her parents went over seas to on a missionary trip to a third world country and were captured and never heard from again, Athena's aunt loved her like she was her own daughter and Athena loved her aunt like if she was her mom but still a void remains.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 01:42 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Why is nobody posting?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 12:20 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Lack of internet access...thats why I wanted to pull the plug on this but you guys wanted it...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 04:59 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Dr. Stein

Species: Human

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): healing, mind control over the weak minded or anyone he has used his power on.

Bio: Stein was a scientist of many years until he was found to be doing illegal human experiments and his career ruined, he had moved to a small town and passed as a doctor and stopped his experiments but started again when after the battle.

((I didn't think I would make a CS for the doctor but meh why not. I know hes a complete rip from the show but most my characters are and Dr. Stein was awesome teehee stick out tongue))

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 06:47 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Soul eater for the win

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 05:25 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Lack of internet access...thats why I wanted to pull the plug on this but you guys wanted it...

I'm talking about the others that signed up...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 09:38 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

People are flacks ;p

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 09:56 AM
Tela

Hey, may I join please? I haven't been here in awhile and I would love to try rping again.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 05:45 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sure smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 06:26 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Starry is it possible that i can make another character

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 04:16 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

go for it big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 07:43 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Cane Maschio

Species: ookamihito (a species of human with a strong sense of smell, _ high agility, balance, speed and strength they are also known as wolf people with the ability to turn into wolves they are also able to speak dogs like animals.)

Appearance:_

(please log in to view the image)

Power(s):_
Techopath

Tech voice (can speak with all types of electronics)_

Tech wave (a blast of kenetic energy can be used as a shield)

Magnatisim (brings electronics and other metals to him also can allow him to stick to walls)

Super smart

Bio: Cane is part of a werewolf type people. They do not Transform like Werewolves but the strength rivals theirs. They do not have the same weaknesses werewolves but the can be killed with anything unlike a werewolf. When Cane was born he was different then other_ookamihitos. Most_ookamihito are brutes but Cane wasn't born with the same thought pattern that they have think everything can be solved with a fight. Cane was born very smart and with a reasoning based thought pattern. As Cane grew he became one of the smartest_ookamihito. Sure Cane was smart but he knew that could only get him so far so at the age of nine Cane began training to get stronger. _At the age of 15 during his training he came across a pit of broken electronics that interested him. Cane then started studying how to fix various types of technology 3 and a half years had past then one day Cane was working on a computer outside when he looked up_
at the skies to see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. Cane grabbed the computer and tried to get up a little higher to see what had happened but when he tried _a light fell from the sky and struck him. In an instant the light surged through his body and his vision was obstructed with binary code. The binary code disappeared and Cane dropped the computer _breaking it. He rushed to pick up the _pieces but when he touched it the pieces combined together back into the computer fully fixed and it even turned on without him plugging it in. It took Cane a year to gain a grasp of his new powers. Afterwards he decided to leave his home in search of new technology and to learn more about his powers. The thing was that Cane had to be carefull while leaving his village known as Ren seeing as he destination was past Kesk so Cane set off. After making it half way through Kesk Cane was tired that was when he came across Gen whole help him and to return the favor the helped each other get through Kesk. They became impressed with each others strength, way of life and use of reasoning and became best friends. After making it to the city they decided to stay together helping each other out to figure out about their powers the have known each other for about a year now and treat each other like brothers. Even though most_Sarunokoe_and_ookamihito usually hate each other.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 11:37 PM
Bladewind

Nobody going to comment on how awesome they find this RP after only so few posts? Well then I am going to. It's one of the most enjoyable RPs I've had on this site!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 07:26 AM
starryknight

OMG I'm soooooooooooooo sorry I didn't even notice you guys replied yet! I'll get on it right away!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 10:31 AM
Bladewind

No problem. I can cope with waiting.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 08:09 AM
starryknight

Reg, years havn't past only a couple weeks.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 09:11 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Cane Maschio

Species: ookamihito (a species of human with a strong sense of smell, _ high agility, balance, speed and strength they are also known as wolf people with the ability to turn into wolves they are also able to speak dogs like animals.)

Appearance:_

(please log in to view the image)

Power(s):_
Techopath

Tech voice (can speak with all types of electronics)_

Tech wave (a blast of kenetic energy can be used as a shield)

Magnatisim (brings electronics and other metals to him also can allow him to stick to walls)

Super smart

Bio: Cane is part of a werewolf type people. They do not Transform like Werewolves but the strength rivals theirs. They do not have the same weaknesses werewolves but the can be killed with anything unlike a werewolf. When Cane was born he was different then other_ookamihitos. Most_ookamihito are brutes but Cane wasn't born with the same thought pattern that they have think everything can be solved with a fight. Cane was born very smart and with a reasoning based thought pattern. As Cane grew he became one of the smartest_ookamihito. Sure Cane was smart but he knew that could only get him so far so at the age of nine Cane began training to get stronger. _At the age of 16 during his training he came across a pit of broken electronics that interested him. Cane then started studying how to fix various types of technology 3 and a half years had past then one day Cane was working on a computer outside when he looked up_
at the skies to see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. Cane grabbed the computer and tried to get up a little higher to see what had happened but when he tried _a light fell from the sky and struck him. In an instant the light surged through his body and his vision was obstructed with binary code. The binary code disappeared and Cane dropped the computer _breaking it. He rushed to pick up the _pieces but when he touched it the pieces combined together back into the computer fully fixed and it even turned on without him plugging it in. It took Cane a couple weeks to gain a grasp of his new powers. Afterwards he decided to leave his home in search of new technology and to learn more about his powers. The thing was that Cane had to be carefull while leaving his village known as Ren seeing as he destination was past Kesk so Cane set off. After making it half way through Kesk Cane was tired that was when he came across Gen whole helped him and to return the favor they helped each other get through Kesk. They became impressed with each others strength, way of life and use of reasoning and became best friends. After making it to the city they decided to stay together helping each other out to figure out about their powers the have known each other for about a 4weeks now and treat each other like brothers. Even though most_Sarunokoe_and_ookamihito usually hate each other.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 07:00 PM
Bladewind

I've got a two week vacation coming up. Please don't let this RP die while I'm gone.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 10:14 AM
starryknight

Only us three so I don't know how alive it can get...or how dead rather ;p

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 05:58 PM
starryknight

Reg, go head with Cane just keep in mind only two weeks have passed by since the battle. I don't want too much time to have pass. Also Blade, does vacation mean you wont be able to post are your going to be able to?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 11:16 PM