KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade94

Name: Tinmei Koroko

Species: Demi-lord

Power(s):

Tinmei's power revolves around absorbing others' abilities after defeating them. His right eye is where this power originates, and whenever he is activating it, the pupil will begin spinning. A vortex will open in the place of his eye, and absorb the victim within Tinmei, effectively giving him their abilities. Since he can only do this while standing still, and it takes a few minutes, it can only be used if his opponent is either dead or incapacitated. the victim cannot have been dead for more than 2 hours for the ability to work. He absorbed one beings power so far.

Tinmei has the ability to create warp holes to travel far distances, or redirect an opponent's attack, or he can turn himself intangible to slip through solid objects. Also, he can store items in pocket dimensions and summon them whenever he feels. This mostly includes weapons such as katanas, and shuriken. Using both theses abilities require a lot of stamina, so Tinmei easily gets tired.

Bio: Revealed IC.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 11:58 PM
Blade94 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade94 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol, I'd really love to RP as Naiyao again in DO but it seems like that died out before I even left. Jerks! lol, I might look into joining it if I do even decide to stay. I need convincing.

My character is most probably going to launch a campaign to make the vampyres the most powerful race in known space. Or he's simply going to wage war on all other races. Enough action to have you convinced?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 07:35 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

go head with Tinmei, but please down be stealing hordes of power, people with the alterrens power will be strong and not that easy to take down.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 04:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Ohhh <3 *brings my right hand up and extends it, a bracelet forming around my wrist in a glowing light that bursts out and drains the data of Tinmei for future references* Now, I will be able to manipulate this power into my own! (Note: This will never happen) XD

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:53 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Umm...so does that mean you'll join us o.O

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:06 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Only if someone like messages me or something and gives me the full details being what it's about and what's going on in it XD I'm too lazy to read over the past so many pages.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:10 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

It's only one page stick out tongue and there is no real plot, you can start your own side story and play it out with who ever wants to join you.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:41 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

FIIIIIINE! I'll... *attempts to keep self from gagging* READ IT!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:57 PM
starryknight

You dont have ti do anything yiu dont want to...i rather you not even join if you think its going to be any kinda trouble.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:42 PM
Bladewind

What the deuce is going on? I'd better keep you two from eachother's throats before all of this goes to hell...

Phoenix, restrict such humour to conversations with me and other people that understand it.
starry, stop scaring new members. We need them.

*sigh*

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 04:37 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Mind if I join?

Name: Senellith R’Kin

Species: Dragon-Human

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Draconic Powers
Senellith has the ability to shift parts of his body into those of a dragon, he can change his skin to dragon scales, sprout dragon wings, turn his hands into claws and even change his lungs and throat into a dragons as to be able to breathe fire.

Bio: Senellith was born in an experiment, attempting to create a newborn with the powers of a dragon, this granted Senellith increased reflexes and senses but the majority of his powers lay dormant and undected, thus he was deemed a failure and was thrown into the streets at the age of 6. Luckily for him, the experiment hadn’t been a complete failure, his advanced senses had allowed him to survive, and as such he was able to fend for himself as a child and was able to fit in with other people.
Now his dormant powers have been awakened and Senellith is ready to enjoy himself!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:35 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Finally! What took you so long?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:55 PM
Samurai100

No Idea, just couldn't get motivated enough to finish my template I suppose

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 03:22 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
What the deuce is going on? I'd better keep you two from eachother's throats before all of this goes to hell...

Phoenix, restrict such humour to conversations with me and other people that understand it.
starry, stop scaring new members. We need them.

*sigh*

Well if I knew that my joking was going to get someone pissed off I wouldn't have done it. It wasn't a joke at anyone, I was joking about my lack of desire to read long paragraphs of things that go on for pages and pages. Sorry if I took things too far for the 50th time on this site O.o

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 11:00 PM
starryknight

I dont think anything was said in the wrong.

Anyways Sam your character is a go.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 05:01 AM
Samurai100

Thanks big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 06:58 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The way Bladewind made it sound I felt like I was doing something wrong again. Anyways, if you don't mind me joining I'll read through the parts and look into it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 07:36 PM
starryknight

You don't need to read the whole thing, just read the first post for the story and my last post for a mini mission if you chose to be a part of it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 07:59 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So the characters can have as much power as they want but not more then the Alterron things. Right?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:32 AM
starryknight

yep

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 05:06 AM