KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I don't remember if I agreed to participate here....*goes back to check*

Apparently not...good, I'm not sure I could handle starting a new RP when I'm still trying to get myself back into earlier ones.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:22 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

* shrugs*

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Nothing against you, star, but I've got a lot going on in my head right now. If I can find time, I'll totally get in on this. Hope you're doing well.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

it's no prob

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:08 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Trying to decide if I should set up Gonjo or one of my main's God Forms. Either way, both would be very powerful but both have different agendas.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

So... Is it actually alright to leave the planet already?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 11:15 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

How is this?

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Celiey
Age: Unknown Age(;Having only appeared just recently, the age of this girl is unknown.) Reasonably: A Few Weeks, Despite appearance and intelligence.
Species: Creature of Aquas Formation (Native Signature to Aquas)
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Power(s): 2 Classifications
Abilities
1. Adept Learner: An ability obtained through morph by Celiey's absorbance. As she continues to grow, she learns new abilities and techniques.
2. Aquas Empath-Line: The ability for Celiey to always track another Aquas being.
Techniques
1. Galactic Divide (Lv.1): Most Basic technique of Celieys. With a release of fotonic power, the structural mass of a planet is sent into division. This obliterates the planet and causes the core to override, causing a Black Hole 1/4th the size of the planet's original mass.
Biography: It is not known how Celiey came to be exactly. After the events of the Alterren defeating Death, a strange new power was felt. This power had seemed to originate from the Alterren and had spread down onto the surface of Aquas. Celiey however, differs from a typical shifted being. She seems to have a lot of encrypted data within her body; all of which is unaccessable by other beings of mental power, all except for the Alterren themselves. Her mental status is more then adapted, able to speak in full conversations and access information that others would find difficult to locate. While in combat, her body is covered by a psionic aura/barrier which converts all non-physical attacks into psionic energy and then absorbs it into her body. While she can walk, her bodies excessive psionic power is used in form to levitate her or teleport her to whatever location she wishes to go. Due to the heavy presence of psionic energy inside of her body, breathing in outside space is very possible for her. Along with most things, her body produces its own gravity field which negates the effects of intense gravity, making her lighter then most even on high gravity planets.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 11:42 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Interesting... I haven't seen any CSs like that one before... *claps*

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 07:40 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Its personality is some what like Naiyao's, yet it's also less symbolic. While Naiyao fought for her country and had a deep down desire to avenge her fathers death, Celiey doesn't know what she wants or why she fights. She is empty inside. She doesn't kill people for fun so much as protection for herself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 07:53 PM
Bladewind

She should run into Lucifer. It would be interesting seeing as that his views of the world are set in stone while Celiey doesn't really have any yet. If they traveled together, they would constantly be debating over everything, slowly either luring her over or destroying what he thought indestructible.

*eye twitch* What the deuce? Does she really have a zip there???

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:14 PM
Samurai100

Where else Bladewind?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:32 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lmao shush blade! Maybe nobody will notice! Either way, believe me I could have put up a much much worse picture. This one really is just fine. Anyways, yes she should run into Lucifer so long as he doesn't try to kill her.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Aug 27th, 2011 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:36 PM
Samurai100

Sennelith is having fun atm if anyone wants to run into him

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:39 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I can't have fun with anyone until Celiey gets approved, lol.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:40 PM
Bladewind

You're actually allowed on the comp at this time Samurai? wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:54 PM
starryknight

go head phoenix and yeah you can leave the planet blade

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:56 PM
Bladewind

Roger that.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:58 PM
starryknight

I want to try to make this as unhosted as possible but still keep it from going crazy and stuff so do what you want in the rp other then auto-hit/kills or destroying Aquas. And btw the city is more or less in a panic mode from riots so there are not going to be very many people out during the night.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 11:01 PM
Bladewind

It's night time? Did I miss something?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 11:05 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I agree o.o

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 11:06 PM