KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

oh my dark gods, what the hell... reg.. for the love of ****, proofread and paragraph your posts.. seriously.. im reading things and i just end up skipping everything you post entirely.. do what i do.. when i rp seriously. type things up in microsoft word, and hit the spell check, then copy paste all of that onto here when you're done.. and the world will thank you. that is all.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 11:04 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matthias Fenris
oh my dark gods, what the hell... reg.. for the love of ****, proofread and paragraph your posts.. seriously.. im reading things and i just end up skipping everything you post entirely.. do what i do.. when i rp seriously. type things up in microsoft word, and hit the spell check, then copy paste all of that onto here when you're done.. and the world will thank you. that is all.
We on the other hand have to endure your poor writing? I went through his post and he had next to no spelling error, and what few he had, was simple urbanization or so. Granted, dividing it into paragraphs would contribute, but so would approaching the issue in a friendly manner. There are in terms of writing less faults in his post, than it is in yours right here.

He was not out to offend you with his post, not anyone. It is simply the height of his ability, or he would do it differently. He has improved since first he came here, and being rude to him is no solution.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 02:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I can't remember either of you joining this RP. Would you mind doing so if you're going to post here?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 02:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I simply wanted to stand up for someone treated wrongly, meant no disrespect with that spontaneous act of kindness. I will ask for your permission next time.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Sep 8th, 2011 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 03:45 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Blade is right...boobies or gtfo.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 04:38 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
We on the other hand have to endure your poor writing? I went through his post and he had next to no spelling error, and what few he had, was simple urbanization or so. Granted, dividing it into paragraphs would contribute, but so would approaching the issue in a friendly manner. There are in terms of writing less faults in his post, than it is in yours right here.

He was not out to offend you with his post, not anyone. It is simply the height of his ability, or he would do it differently. He has improved since first he came here, and being rude to him is no solution.

The problem here, is he just doesn't care unless it's in character, and even that's iffy sometimes. o.O

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 07:43 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Originally posted by starryknight

That's not what I meant... confused

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 07:49 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Shhhhh...we might get lucky and see some. And Xan either join the rp or flash Blade.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 09:06 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 12:33 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Shhhhh...we might get lucky and see some. And Xan either join the rp or flash Blade.

I'm working on a couple of characters, alright? Chillax, doll.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:34 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think everyone needs to stfu if they aren't going to be in the RP O_o If you guys are going to argue, I don't agree with Starry's rule (No matter how fundiculous it might be XD) I just don't want the OOC spreaded out on the page with just arguments. i'm still waiting for SOMEONE to post after mine!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 04:07 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*Sigh* disappointing boobies...ANYWAYS! Phoenix is right! I'll try to post something tomorrow. big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 07:37 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It's one thing for the RP to die because I don't post in it, but it's hard to make an RP keep going when I'm the last one to have Posted and nobody posts after!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

You posted? *goes to check*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:18 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

On Sep 1st o.o I was the Last Post!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 11:18 PM
Bladewind

Yeah, I remember now. I'm still waiting on Samurai though. I think I'll ring him up sometime if he doesn't post on his own accord...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 09:00 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Amazing I got anything done this last week, but here we go, a character.

Name: Robert Smith

Species: Human

Appearance: Taken before the Alterren's arrival

Power(s): Chain of Existence - Robert has a deep, unfathomable and unexplainable tie to Anastasia that cannot seem to be severed. No matter where the two are, Robert is always aware of her presence, and if he focuses on it, he can see, hear, and on occasion even feel what the Alterren is experiencing. As such, he can locate her with dead-eye accuracy and track her no matter where she may go.

Bio: Robert lived an ordinary life. Born to a middle class family, he did his best in school, keeping good but not excellent grades. Upon entering high school, he found a passion in studying the human anatomy, and in college decided working in a morgue would be the best place to allow him to study the human body, both in good and damaged condition. He was admitted as a clerk at twenty-three during his graduate studies, and all was well for two years. Then the Alterren came. When the world realized people were no longer dying, Robert realized that meant one thing: He was out of a job.

Have fun.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 12:25 PM
starryknight

approved.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 06:03 PM
Bladewind

You seem to have the first special ability that isn't combat oriented in some way...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 06:05 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I find it funny that it's assumed abilities have to trend toward the path of violence. This might give others a different point of view. I'll make my introductory post some time today.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 07:59 PM