KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Piece through violence. big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 08:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I find it funny that it's assumed abilities have to trend toward the path of violence. This might give others a different point of view. I'll make my introductory post some time today.

Yeah, I had a char with a non-combat ability once as well but that was in a peaceful RP. Here on the other side you're bound to run into trouble with other players at some point.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 09:27 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

All the more fun to make due with what you've got, rather than be ready for it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 11:25 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

OBJECTION!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 03:17 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

She's at it again...

And Phoenix...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:21 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

She heh i was the one donning that one last summer lol

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Eh, I just love how you're against a lot of stuff I've been doing lately Blade *smiles and leans back on a wall*

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 03:26 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Well that's because you shamelessly attacked me over on Xat not too long ago. I still shiver when I think back to that horrific scene. *glares at Phoenix*

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 06:58 PM
starryknight

Her eyes are up there buddy...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:20 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I'll murder both of you sometime...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:39 PM
Bladewind

Samurai, could you give me a brief description of your dragon skin's resistance or something?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 02:01 PM
Samurai100

Probably the same king of strength as Steel Plate armour, if not a bit stronger, Bullets will probably cause some damage.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 04:58 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Especially since these are designed to kill creatures that live for millenia. You're done for. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 05:55 PM
Samurai100

Meh, still immortal, plus my reflexes ought to save me from the worst of it, well enough to incinerate you at least smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:15 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I just got back, everyone missed me. I can see it in your souls..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2011 11:40 PM
Bladewind

Mhm. It was pretty boring without you...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 10:58 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So starry are we going to continue this or is it going to freeze up. Cause I liked this Rp

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 1st, 2011 11:11 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah, I just moved again and im trying to get settled in.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2011 11:33 PM
Samurai100

Yeah my guy's going to need some serious surgery after this fight

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 08:07 PM
Bladewind

Anybody going to post?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 03:21 PM