KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Void vs Superboy prime

Void vs Superboy prime
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

Prime destroys void

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 09:59 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime destroys void

*in your wildest dreams only.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Prime destroys Void.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Void annihilates Prime with zero effort.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:35 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prime via pinky.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 12:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Prime destroys Void.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:15 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime = physical damages

Void = immune to physical damages

GL HF

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:29 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Prime stomps.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:43 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, as far as I remember, Bob kept coming back and eventually displayed enough power over Owen to stop him from killing him again. But the fact that he clearly didn't know how to undo Owen's shenanigans was a testament to Owen having greater overall finesse and control over molecular manipulation than Bob. He forced Owen to fix everything before getting rid of him. So, there's that to consider, too.

Also, Bendis.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ya, Bendis makes sense.

Owen can fix a town, but he can't just grab Sentry and destroy him again.

It would have made more sense for Captain America to come out of nowhere and punch Owen out again.

I understand that Sentry's molecular powers are a big point of dispute here on KMC so don't think I'm going to argue that they're a definite thing. But if we we're talking from a position that accepts the showing as being valid, the whole built up to him finally destroying MM doesn't really take anything away from him. He entered the fight totally ignorant of what he could do after all. It wasn't until right before he wiped MM out that he realized the true nature of his powers so it makes sense that Owen would be able to wipe him out since Sentry didn't have the prerequisite knowledge of how to consciously defend himself. But once he realized his true powers he WAS able to resist the attack. Meanwhile, Owen DIDN'T know the nature of the being he was facing and was likely using the same type of attack he'd use against someone without that kind of molecular control and that tactic stopped working once Sentry had his defenses up. As for Sentry being able to wipe MM out, since MM was unaware of the being he faced so he probably wasn't using the proper defenses either. If MM had known what he was facing, more than likely he could've done the same thing to Sentry that Sentry did to him early on in his initial attacks. Or he could have possibly defended himself from Sentry by using the same type of defense that Sentry ended up using. If both entered with full knowledge of the situation it could have very easily been a quick draw scenario OR a situation where neither could attack the other directly.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:56 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ya, Bendis makes sense.

He does.

quote:
Owen can fix a town,

Yes, that's skill.

quote:
but he can't just grab Sentry and destroy him again.

No, because, while having no training, Sentry has the same power and his power-level is so high that he can beat Owen.

Bendis made a story simple and easy to understand.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:18 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by RealityWarper
He does.

Yes, that's skill.

No, because, while having no training, Sentry has the same power and his power-level is so high that he can beat Owen.

Bendis made a story simple and easy to understand.
If you're going to reply to a 6 year old post, at least pretend to understand it.

Darth did, though it hinges on speculation it at least understood what I was saying.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:22 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

If you're going to reply to a 6 year old post, at least pretend to understand it.

Darth did, though it hinges on speculation it at least understood what I was saying.

Wow I didn't even see the date of the post lol. I got my kids going nuts around me so it's hard to focus my attention lol

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:26 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't check the date.

Did you change your opinion since that or is the 6 years old post valid ?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:32 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I think we can both see the difference in answers there that the time actually becomes a little more relevant in one case than the other. One guy is trying to answer it in full, while the other is coming at me like we're having a current argument when he simply doesn't understand the issue raised.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:32 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we can both see the difference in answers there that the time actually becomes a little more relevant in one case than the other. One guy is trying to answer it in full, while the other is coming at me like we're having a current argument when he simply doesn't understand the issue raised.

You are assuming way too much emotions from my posts.

I gave a clear and concise answer.

Why are you seeing an argument into it ?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Ok

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:39 PM