KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

He explains that the natural population of this planet is employed in the mining operation, as well as contracted workers that take interest.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 11:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier thinks for a second about why they are here, "Could you tell me how the big money is made here?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 02:10 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Honestly, betting," the official says. "But something tells me you're not the gambling sort. So, then, working your way up the tiers and winning the Ultimate Competition."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 02:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

We could do both, have Trax bet on us while we move

"Yes, has there been any weird events that have happened today?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 11:33 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Weird? In what way?"

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I don't just things that happened that shouldn't have. Maybe someone winning a match they should have lost?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 07:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Underdogs rise to the occasion all the time," the official says wryly. "We have our fair share of cheaters, if that's what you are asking."

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 08:01 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Fair enough," Xavier says back.

"When is the next team melee combat match for me and my partner?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 08:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The official says he can make arrangements for another match as soon as you feel ready.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 08:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Thank you" Xavier responds.

Then he waits until his next match is ready.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 08:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm. You find it odd that the official sought you out. You aren't sure why, though. His explanation seemed simple enough.

In any case, they are preparing another match for you!

Do you want to do another Team Melee with Xorn or do you want to try something else?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 08:59 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Team Melee with Xorn I'm still not sure if I'm ion great solo fighting shape.

I'm also gonna tell Trax to start betting with the credits we win.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 04:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Resting has taken off 10 damage in the triage tent. Combine that with your Medical score and the supplies they give you, you can remove an additional 18 damage.

This puts you at 37 damage.

-

You return to the arena once you feel ready for it. At least, as ready as you can be without being fined. Xorn reveals that if you rest too long after you've started, they'll expect a payment from you.

Trax will try to bet some of your money. He wants to know how much he should put in.

-

Your opponents are an odd pair.

The first of the pair is a tiny squawking alien that can't seem to hold still.

The second is a tall muscle-bound man with a heavy pipe. He wears an eye-patch and looks grumpy.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 10:24 PM