KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Fine," Trax says, looking back at his handiwork. He is replacing a broken pipe.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier goes over and also inspects Trax's work.

I don't know why you pretend things are normal. YOu did just kill your beloved Master not too long ago.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 10:46 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Did you need something?" Trax asks.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 02:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier is still reluctant to tell anyone he doesn't like being alone cause of the extra voice in his head.

"I'm having a hard time meditating so I wanted to check in on things. It looks like we might be needing a place to land soon and resupply?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:06 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"It looks that way, yeah," Trax says. "We're running low on fuel and perishables. We can survive on canned goods but we can't run a ship on it. And we need a lot of fuel for a ship of this size."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 08:13 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Do you know any place close by we could head to?" Xavier asks.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 12:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Trax shrugs at you and continues working on the pipe.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 08:31 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier goes to the pilot's chair and begins looking for possible planets nearby that they could refuel and resupply at.

Shitting in the chair he can still hear his master's voice echoing in mind.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 11:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This part of space appears to be generally inhospitable, Xavier. Most of the planets are lifeless rocks or worlds with harsh environments where nobody dare dwell. You won't find fuel there.

Xorn joins you on the bridge shortly, waking from a nap.

"Still haven't found where we should call in to port, have you?" Xorn asks snidely.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:45 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes a deep breath. He would rather kill Xorn as Xavier remembers that fight on the junk planet.

Being around him reminds of nothing but his failures.

Kill him and be done with Xavier. His lightsaber and pistols would make a fine addition to our growing collection!

Xavier resists his dark urges.

"No I haven't found anything yet, but we will have to find a place soon."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 12:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That we do," Xorn says. "But we can't call in just anywhere. We need to make sure it has the supplies we need. And we need to make sure we aren't going to be shot on sight. We're wanted men. After that stunt on Zrik, the Jedi Order has likely put a death sentence on our heads. Don't you think?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:36 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes time to remember that holding cell for the Dark Jedi, and briefly shutters at the thought of it.

"Or worse," Xavier replies returning to his calm demeanor.
KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM

Xavier is still growing accustomed to the voice in his head. He shakes it off.

"We are going to have to find a place in the Outer Rims obviously."

Rexx can Xavier try and pick up some transmissions from nearby worlds and see if there is anything he can use to determine a good spot?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 11:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Scanning local transmissions? Sure! You'll only be picking up public signals that are strong enough to be detected in space.

There are quite a few of them, but one in general appears to be the strongest.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier listens closely to that one hoping it will give them something to work off of.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 11:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The signal is coming from the Ull system! The Ull system is a collection of planets- helpfully labeled as Ull I, Ull II, etcetera- circling a pair of stars. The binary system has dozens and dozens of planets, but not all support life.

There appears to be a competition being held on Ull XII, as the message goes. It does not tell much else aside from expensive prizes to be won and thousands of competitors!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:00 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

A change to add to our collection of items. We must partake in this. I MUST WIN THIS!

"Indeed and I can get much needed supplies," Xavier retorts before calling Trax and Xorn.

"We are heading to Ull XII. There is a chance to earn some much needed credits and resupply."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Xorn listens to the message.

"Ah, feeling competetive?" Xorn asks. "You think there is something we can gain from this?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 04:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I feel this the best chance we've had come along so far to resupply and earn some much needed resources."

Xavier looks over to Trax, "We make haste for Ull XII"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 05:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Trax is still in the engine room. He hasn't been doing much piloting recently, preferring to let you practice.

Especially as he does not like Xorn whatsoever.

Ull XII is in the next system over. A jump to lightspeed will use what remains of your fuel.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 08:15 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This had better be worth our time

"It will be," Xavier whispers to himself before turning on the comm unit. "Trax prepare a lightspeed jump. I've found a system for us to go to."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 11:09 AM