KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Stand still," says the official. One of the thugs comes forward with a scanner and starts waving it around you. The same happens to Xorn and Trax once they give false names.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 06:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What are you doing?" Xavier inquires fighting back the urge to slice the thug in half.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 06:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Scanning for weapons," states the official.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 06:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier is a bit annoyed about this, "What's the matter afraid someone might start the festivities early?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 07:01 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"All weapons must be documented," the official states sharply. "Anything considered illegal will be confiscated or..."

"You don't need to scan for weapons," Xorn says, waving his hand in a subtle arc.

"I... but we..." the official protests.

"You don't need to scan for weapons!" Xorn says, more forcefully. "You have the information you need."

"I don't need to scan for weapons," the official repeats. "I have everything I need. Here are your cards. Go on through."

The official hands you a trio of red data-cards.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 04:17 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks over at Xorn, Xavier never devoted enough time to learn that subtle influences of Force like that. Even though it is helpful Xorn's use of the Force still only reminds Xavier of his failure at being a Jedi.

Xavier takes the card and without speaking moves forward.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 11:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The data-cards have your information on it; you will present them each time you compete.

"There was something wrong with that official," Xorn whispers as you walk away.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:53 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks over to Xorn, "What do you mean?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"His mind had been tampered with already," Xorn says.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:03 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier nulls over the those words in mind.

"Do you sense anyone else?" Xavier asks opening his own senses up.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"No," Xorn says after a moment. "It certainly felt forced though. Not a passive suggestion, like a Jedi would do. More a command, like I just did."

"Another Dark Jedi?" Trax asks.

"Yep," Xorn says.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:33 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Interesting, perhaps we can kill them and take their lightsaber for our own... yes that would be nice.

"We should identify them as soon as possible," Xavier says while continues to walk.

"I wonder if they are here for the same reason as us or something else?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can't tell all that just because I read that guy's mind," Xorn says. "I'm not Master Yoda. Or an evil version of him. Whatever."

And so you are in the Great Competition! Behind the secure walls of the festival grounds are thousands of booths, and wide space for the melee arenas and shooting ranges.

Where will Xavier go first?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I was just thinking out loud," Xavier retorts. "Besides we would never mistake you for Master Yoda or close to him."

And of course he will head over to the Melee area big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The melee arenas are a massive area within the Competition grounds. Each event in the melee arenas is labeled with bold banners, and fenced off from each other by heavy wooden logs. The arenas themselves are nothing more than pits of mud.

Here are the Melee competitions.

SINGLE COMBAT

TEAMS

BRAWL

STRONGMAN

TERMINATOR

JOUST

DUEL

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What's Terminator,

And are Xorn and Trax still with him?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yep! And you aren't sure.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:43 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will go look at it to see what it is than!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You sign yourself up for Terminator, then! They accept your red data-card and put it into their system.

"Armor or no armor?" asks the official.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:56 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"uh.." Xavier trails off.

Oh great what have you bumbled us into now

"Shut up," Xavier says to himself before answering the official. "No armor thank you."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 10:00 PM