KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel vs Black Bolt

Blue Marvel vs Black Bolt
Started by: YoungGunna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YoungGunna
Black Thought

So who does the majority go to

Old Post May 17th, 2011 08:58 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Marvel takes around 8.5/10

Old Post May 17th, 2011 12:24 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
that's why i kept saying "quasi-sonic"
I believe that's how Marvel refers to it.

sound is involved also..
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...n1/FF240-16.jpg
ihe electron disruption field ****s everything up on its way releasing energy from the collision of electrons so its natural to see a shockwave, but yes, it is often inconsitently written, however, the ones who bothered explaining it have said it is all electrons. it works in vacuum too.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 12:49 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by YoungGunna
So who does the majority go to
BB

Old Post May 17th, 2011 12:50 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

BM should be placed in one the countless Avengers teams runnin around.. Dude has an interesting power set and needs more screentime.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:34 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

BM should be placed in one the countless Avengers teams runnin around.. Dude has an interesting power set and needs more screentime.

Or on the Annihilators. smile

On the real, he needs to be placed on a not so power team so that he can be the person to save the day.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

Originally posted by carver9

On the real, he needs to be placed on a not so power team so that he can be the person to save the day.

I totally Agree with you guys

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:41 PM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by carver9

the only charatcer deserving of a post in the annihilators is Kl'rt.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 08:58 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by 753
the only charatcer deserving of a post in the annihilators is Kl'rt.

Nah.. I think Klr't is barely herald...

Old Post May 17th, 2011 09:48 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

So is Ronan.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 09:49 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I like the annihilators pretty much the way they are. They are marvels Justice League.....meaning they can take the justice league. They could use Klr't though and they truely be the justice league.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 09:50 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Black bolt z
So is Ronan.

Ronan>>Klr't

Old Post May 17th, 2011 10:38 PM

same goes for ronan and klrt was one of the main characters to actually stop the annihilation wave, which gives him more right to be there than any powerpuffed bimble of the week

Old Post May 17th, 2011 10:43 PM

Ronan>>Klr't
nah

Old Post May 17th, 2011 10:43 PM
CosmicComet

Ronan>>Klr't

No way

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:31 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way

I agree Ronan is not all that....neither is Klr't but the difference isn't that great.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:33 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

they're both low heralds or "merely alpha class"

Old Post May 18th, 2011 01:23 PM
Senor Cage

BB for now.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 03:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I'll say BB. But it'll be a brutal fight.

Ronan>>Klr't

No. "Universal Weapon" >> Klr't stick out tongue

Last edited by dmills on May 19th, 2011 at 03:26 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2011 03:24 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'll give it to the guy who took on King Hyperion and won; ko'd Sentry while whooping the other Avenger's, took down Anti-Man, and nearly split the moon in half when he had a hissy fit.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 03:28 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote