KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » If Wolverines Head is Detached

If Wolverines Head is Detached
Started by: JonB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JonB

If Wolverines Head is Detached

if wolverines head is detached but then placed back next to his body will he be revived like deadpool?

Old Post May 30th, 2011 04:03 AM
JonB is currently offline Click here to Send JonB a Private Message Find more posts by JonB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

No the head will grow a new body and the body will grow a new head and you'll have two Wolverines.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 30th, 2011 04:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
No the head will grow a new body and the body will grow a new head and you'll have two Wolverines.

Both with full Adamantium, and they'll finish each others sentences, and address everybody as Bub....even while bumping uglies.

Seriously though, I don't see why not. His Healing Factor is obviously throughout his body and not his brain as he's made it perfectly clear that he just heals, no matter what, even if he doesn't want to or wills himself not to. It might take a while, but I don't see it out of the realm of possibility for his head to have a reunion with his neck.

Old Post May 30th, 2011 04:16 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I think Wolverine will die

Old Post May 30th, 2011 09:13 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I doubt it. He's regarded as one of Marvel's most powerful Healers, along with people like Deadpool. He'd more than likely survive. He is f*cking Wolverine after all.

Old Post May 30th, 2011 09:35 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Old Post May 30th, 2011 01:03 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by KingD19
Both with full Adamantium, and they'll finish each others sentences, and address everybody as Bub....even while bumping uglies.

Seriously though, I don't see why not. His Healing Factor is obviously throughout his body and not his brain as he's made it perfectly clear that he just heals, no matter what, even if he doesn't want to or wills himself not to. It might take a while, but I don't see it out of the realm of possibility for his head to have a reunion with his neck.

Cause the spirit can only go to one body. The other should just rot and decompose.laughing out loud

It's like the Star Trek threory that if you can teleport people why can't you just make 50 captain Picards?

Old Post May 30th, 2011 04:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

absolutely no.. He will not die..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:24 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He got blown to bits with is skeleton remaining in Civil War by Nitro.

And he appeared a little later fully healed and pissed.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:37 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

didnt the xavier files describe decapitation as the most likley way to kill him..... then this was onslaught era 90s xmen

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 12:17 AM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You get three Wolverines, one for X-men, one for Avengers and one for his solo adventures.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 07:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

There can't be more than one Logan. Otherwise everytime he spills blood more Logan's would pop up.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 03:44 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by the ninjak
There can't be more than one Logan. Otherwise everytime he spills blood more Logan's would pop up.
Resulting in a situation where only the combined powers of the Wizard Yinsed and Mickey Mouse could kill him!

(please log in to view the image)

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:13 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I believe Wolverine will die, he's no Deadpool after all.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:24 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Resulting in a situation where only the combined powers of the Wizard Yinsed and Mickey Mouse could kill him!

(please log in to view the image)

True dat. lol.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 04:38 AM
tstarnes

How would his head get cut off. His skeleton is covered in Adamantium. I would think the better question is Can His Head Be cut Off?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 11:28 PM
tstarnes is currently offline Click here to Send tstarnes a Private Message Find more posts by tstarnes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote