"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."
* Diablo 3 Hardcore mode is in [under the name of Nightmare Mode]. One death in combat = permanent death and total loss of campaign progress.
* MAGs are in. Possessed Weapons [rare&unique weapon lootz] must be fed with other random items to enable them to level up and gain more abilities and damage.
* Trading of items between players is in.
* Fast Travel. You can go into your map and instantly teleport to any location that you previously visited.
* New Game+ is in. You keep all your loot, enemies gets tougher and you gain % to find new tier of weapons which can have exclusive NG+ attributes.
* Four big playing areas. Each in new environment, each large as entire DS1.
* 25+ hours for main storyline, with crapton of sidequests and sidejobs.
* Expanded character building options - fully featured skill trees, and fully customizable gear.
* Loot, loot, loot.
* Because of all that loot, all animations are this time rendered in-game. No more crappy compressed FMV's.