KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Heh...purple, of course.

Rianna will leave that room, having found nothing and still feeling kind of strange being there. She'll make a quick search of the other bedrooms for anything out of the ordinary.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nothing strange, no.

You would have expected Rand to have left something for you, as he has done before. This time, he hasn't. That or he isn't here on Bespin. You haven't a clue.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And do Rianna's senses tell her anything?

She doubts that he's not on Bespin, but supposes that it's possible that he had never been here to begin with, or had left already.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They do not. This is a dead end.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, Rianna's mildly frustrated at that.

"There's nothing here to find," she says to the guards, a bit snappily.

She'll head back to the starport, see if Zaltus has turned up anything or found Rand's ship.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Zaltus is elsewhere and busy, so he talks to you by comlink as you make your way to the starport.

"I have good news and bad news," he says. "Which would you like first?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 01:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Well, if there's bad news, may as well get that over with first..." Rianna replies, slightly moodily.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 01:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Alright then. The ship you are looking for is not here. That's the bad news. The good news, though, is that it WAS here. It landed and took off about the same time that your family went missing."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 01:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

"...so they're gone. Did anyone see anything at the starport? Any security recordings?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 01:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes. Beings matching the description of Rand and Vash disembarked when the ship arrived. Only Rand left. That is the good news, from a certain point of view."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 04:55 AM
Peach
mordrem

"So then Vash and my family are still here, somewhere..."

Rianna doesn't admit out loud that she's also very glad that Rand isn't here. She's pretty confident that she can handle Vash on her own, but she already knows that she'd be more likely to lose to Rand than not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 04:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Unless they left by another means," Zaltus says. "We do not have much public transport and they would have been flagged as suspicious, though."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Is there anywhere that they could be where they might not have been noticed yet? Rianna asks.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"There is," Zaltus says. "The lower levels."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna sighs slightly.

"Well, then, I suppose we should search down there...I'm afraid I don't know where anything is in the lower levels, though."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can send men to accompany you," says Zaltus. "The lower levels are simply the living area for the majority of Cloud City's populace, and where the machines that keep this city afloat are located. It is not a horrid crime-ridden place, but it certainly is the darker side of our beautiful station."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 07:21 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I've been through plenty of 'darker sides' of a place, but that will be helpful," Rianna says.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Zaltus tasks two Wing Guards to accompany you. In your time in the Galaxy, you have seen some pretty sloppy security details. This is not one of them. The Wing Guard each use elegant pistols and use them well (they have a Guns pool of 7).

In the streets of the upper city, they lead you toward what almost looks like a subway entrance- an access point that leads down into the lower levels of the floating Cloud City.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Has there been any searching done in the lower levels yet?" Rianna asks as they head towards the access point.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There has not. They did not know who they were looking for.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:51 PM