KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Do Rianna's senses tell her anything?

She doesn't trust Myraline at all, and expects this is a trap...she'll keep her lightsabers in hand but not activated, and she's not going to do anything to give away her hiding spot.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Rianna, please, I need you," Myraline pleads as she begins searching the vane. "I fear I'm giving myself over to the Dark Side. Please, help me control myself, before it's too late."

You sense Myraline's mind clearly, still full of anger.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I don't believe you at all," Rianna says, activating her lightsaber and jumping out from where she had been hiding. "I can sense your emotions, after all."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline laughs.

"So perhaps you have learned from me," Myraline says, keeping her hands are her sides and holding her lightsabers loosely. "Still, you did as I wanted. You gave away your position. You're not as skilled a warrior as I thought you were."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Shut up," Rianna snaps, holding her saber ready to attack. "This is all your doing..."

She rushes at Myraline and slashes towards her side with her saber.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Time to pick your six once again!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

Two of each!

*crosses fingers for a decent selection*

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Strong Agility
Strong Agility
Normal Dexterity
Weak Dexterity
Normal Strength
Weak Strength

That's more like it...

-

Myraline: 0

Rianna: 0

-

Myraline does not budge as you charge her down.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:23 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will start out with a Strong Agility, then, twirling her saber in a figure-eight as she approaches Myraline, slashing at her aiming at her shoulder going down and across.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You charge forward... and are really quite surprised when your lightsaber passes through Myraline a little too easily but does not appear to inflict any harm. You've been tricked!

Myraline drops the Illusion and comes at you from behind, afforded a slight bonus for her trickery as she uses a Weak Dexterity.

Your scores are matched evenly and you enter into a bladelock when you whirl and block her double-bladed slash just in time.

Round draw, goes to attacker.

-

Myraline: 0

Rianna: 1

-

Myraline tries to push your own lightsaber into your throat.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:33 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna pushes back, kicking Myraline in the stomach to aid in shoving her away. Normal Strength.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You shove hard to repel Myraline and discover that her attempt to have you stab yourself as a feint. She twirls around to one side when you throw out your foot in a kick, and you have to drop into the splits in order to deflect the strike that Myraline tries to deliver, holding your lightsaber over your head.

Her Strong Agility outplays you.

-

Myraline: 1

Rianna: 1

-

Rianna to attack.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:51 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna growls with irritation, feinting at Myraline herself with a couple of quick jabs at her chest, before ducking low and slashing at her legs. Strong Agility.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You spring up and start driving Myraline back across the room. She gracefully twirls her lightsabers about and deflects each of your jabs. Her defense is a little more forced when you drop down to cut her legs, and she gives more ground.

-

Myraline: 1

Rianna: 2

-

She suddenly stops and steps forward into you, bring her lightsabers around from both sides to cut you in two.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna quickly steps backwards, bringing her lightsabers between Myraline's and forcing them back apart. Weak Strength.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline's Normal Strength brings that to a draw as her lightsabers hook around yours. You enter into yet another bladelock as neither of you really budges.

Round draw, goes to attacker.

-

Myraline: 2

-

Rianna to attack.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:24 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna twirls her lightsaber, trying to make Myraline think that she's going to make one of her flashy attacks again, before stepping forward with a simple stab at her shoulder. Normal Dexterity.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline returns to a reserved defense and, when your blade drives in for the jab, she shunts it aside and takes a light swing at you to make you step back once more.

Her Strong Dexterity only beats you by a point.

-

Myraline: 3

-

Myraline attempts to circle around you and get at your flank, so that you can be the one being driven toward the walkway outside, instead of her.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna steps back and tries to angle herself so that she won't be forced out onto the walkway, holding her saber ready to parry Myraline's attack. Weak Dexterity.

And as that's my last move...go back to my usual split of three Agility, two Dexterity, and one Strength.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna and Myraline are staying more evenly matched, this time! Rianna holds her ground and fends off Myraline's attempt to press her toward the air shaft. Her reappropriated lightsaber- Ciira's- flashes in toward your flank and you see an opening to defend yourself. You bat the blade downward then swiftly bisect the handle, right out of Myraline's grip. The blade fizzles out and she drops the destroyed device with a yell.

-

Myraline: 3

Rianna: 3

-

Your new set, then.

Agility Strong
Agility Strong
Agility Weak
Dexterity Normal
Dexterity Weak
Strength Normal

Rianna to attack!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 12:48 AM