KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 47 48 [49]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Oh, hell.

Still...running like hell and creating obstacles in the maintenance shafts seems like the best idea to Rianna at the moment, though obviously this cuts short her plan of going back up and to a hangar...


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 01:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You are not going to be able to use the shafts. That route us cut off, and some cautionary shots are fired from within.

"Give it up, Rianna!" Andro orders. "We have you cornered!"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"No!" Rianna shouts, holding her lightsaber in front of her. "I'm not giving in!"


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Andro steps forward, unhooking his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it. It shimmers a bright green in the darkness of the weather vane. The Wing Guard and its Captain keep their distance, keeping their guns trained on you but not daring to draw near the dangerous girl with the lightsaber.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way," Andro says. "I guarantee you won't like the hard way."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"I am not going with you, and if I have to kill every person here or die trying to get away, I will do it," Rianna replies. "Nor should you think I'll be easy to take down..."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Andro raises his blade.

"Here we go, then," Andro says.

He starts making for you, preparing to deliver a fierce chop down at your head, and your danger sense flares.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna reacts by spinning out of his way, moving her lightsaber to deflect his blow, while looking to see what caused her to suddenly sense danger.

(and before you ask, if needed - three agility, two dexterity, one strength.)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

This time, sadly, Rianna is not going to have the full chance to fight back. She also cannot specify different kinds of danger- it is coming from more than one place. She is focused more on the immediate and obvious danger of Andro and redirects his opening strike... when Captain Zaltus opens fire.

Eagle Eye allows him to shoot at you despite being locked in melee, and he taps it in conjunction with Marksman and Gunslinger, to get every possible success into his shot.

The laser strikes Rianna squarely in the chest, before she can deflect it. The burning pain floods your chest and you find it difficult to breath- his shot has collapsed a lung.

Andro does not hesitate and comes at you again with another powerful blow.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna desperately tries to deflect Andro's blow, stepping back and angling her lightsaber to the side, though she's quickly realizing that she has zero chance of winning this fight...

"You...bastard..." Rianna hisses at Zaltus, trying to catch her breath. "Simply betraying me wasn't enough..."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Zaltus says nothing, lowering his pistol.

You keep trying, but your breathing stays shallow and pained no matter how hard you try. You start coughing up blood as Andro takes simple swipes at you, each intending to simply drive you back until you are too worn out to keep fighting. You continue to give ground, struggling to breath, until you realize you have wandered out of the processing vane and onto the catwalk outside.

At least here, Zaltus can't get a clear shot... but Andro is coming on strong, trying to knock your lightsaber from your grasp with more powerful swipes.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 08:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna refuses to give up, continuing to do her best to block Andro's attacks, despite being unable to breathe properly and in pain. She'll call Myraline's saber to her left hand, slashing out at Andro's legs with it.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 09:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You stand no chance at this point, as the cauterization of your wound is not enough to staunch the flow of blood and you are getting dizzy from lack of oxygen. You stagger across the walkway with Andro advancing, and he finally lands a slash across your hip. You collapse onto the walkway, unable to continue resistance.

"It's over," Andro says, holding the point of his lightsaber to your throat. "I'm taking you back to Coruscant to stand trial."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 08:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"No...I can't go back there..." Rianna gasps, instinctively trying to back away from the lightsaber at her throat. "You have...no idea..."

(out of morbid curiosity, just how much damage did Zaltus inflict with that shot?)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Feb 6th, 2012 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 09:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

There is no room for Rianna to scoot away from Andro, pressed up against the few steps near the end of the walkway. Only the drop below.

"You have no choice," Andro says, firmly. "It is arrest or execution, at this point."

(Zaltus scored a hit for 18 damage on you.)


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 08:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"I would rather die than be brought back to Coruscant..." Rianna says, still clinging to her lightsabers even if she's in no state to use them. "Come, Jedi, think you can do it? Murder someone too injured to fight back?"

Frankly, Rianna is terrified that Andro really will kill her...but she really does not want to go back to Coruscant...she doubts she'd be able to escape again...

(and, geez. Overkill much? stick out tongue)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 02:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Andro is poised to finish you off. If you want to live, but you do not want to return to Coruscant, you only have one option...


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 02:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna quickly lashes out with her lightsabers at him, hoping to drive him back for just a moment...before rolling towards and over the edge of the walkway.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 03:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Andro was not anticipating a feint from someone in your condition and steps out of the way. He realizes all too late that you wanted that.

You fall down the shaft quickly, but not as terminally fast as normally due to the winds in the processing shaft whipping upward at you. Lights hazily flit past as you become disoriented. Then suddenly you are sucked into a tube, near the end of the shaft. You slide through it rapidly, again pushed by the winds. You retain no detail as you tumble through. And then suddenly the tube opens and you feel yourself drop...

You soon realize that you are in freefall now, with Cloud City rising up and away from you and the clouds below coming up to catch your fall.

You start to fade out if consciousness, and vibrant beauty of the Bespin sunset rippling across the clouds disappears from view as it all goes dark.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 04:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

As Rianna falls, and falls unconscious, all she can think about is what a mess this entire thing turned out to be, and that while she managed to not be arrested, it's not likely she's going to be able to ever take advantage of that fact...

(nice one.)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 04:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Coruscant, a month later

A pair of eyes open, for the first time in awhile. As the world floods into them again, so does the agony. It is dimmed some by a cocktail of painkillers and bacta treatments, but the sting of her wounds is still quite sharp. Some of the feeling in parts of her body has gone.

She is tightly secured to a hospital bed in the Jedi Temple's hospital wing. She is curious how she got there, vaguely remembering her final moments before the darkness set in. She had welcomed it then. She would welcome it now.

A figure in plum-colored robes is seated beside the hospital bed. Her sharp blue eyes are warm and friendly.

"You're awake," says Luminara. "At last. How do you feel?"

"Awful."

"We're working on mending you. Hopefully, you will be well in time."

Ciira smiles faintly.

End


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 05:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:52 PM.
Pages (49): « First ... « 47 48 [49]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.