KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- City in the Clouds
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 47 48 [49]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Oh, hell.

Still...running like hell and creating obstacles in the maintenance shafts seems like the best idea to Rianna at the moment, though obviously this cuts short her plan of going back up and to a hangar...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 01:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You are not going to be able to use the shafts. That route us cut off, and some cautionary shots are fired from within.

"Give it up, Rianna!" Andro orders. "We have you cornered!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"No!" Rianna shouts, holding her lightsaber in front of her. "I'm not giving in!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Andro steps forward, unhooking his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it. It shimmers a bright green in the darkness of the weather vane. The Wing Guard and its Captain keep their distance, keeping their guns trained on you but not daring to draw near the dangerous girl with the lightsaber.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way," Andro says. "I guarantee you won't like the hard way."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I am not going with you, and if I have to kill every person here or die trying to get away, I will do it," Rianna replies. "Nor should you think I'll be easy to take down..."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Andro raises his blade.

"Here we go, then," Andro says.

He starts making for you, preparing to deliver a fierce chop down at your head, and your danger sense flares.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna reacts by spinning out of his way, moving her lightsaber to deflect his blow, while looking to see what caused her to suddenly sense danger.

(and before you ask, if needed - three agility, two dexterity, one strength.)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This time, sadly, Rianna is not going to have the full chance to fight back. She also cannot specify different kinds of danger- it is coming from more than one place. She is focused more on the immediate and obvious danger of Andro and redirects his opening strike... when Captain Zaltus opens fire.

Eagle Eye allows him to shoot at you despite being locked in melee, and he taps it in conjunction with Marksman and Gunslinger, to get every possible success into his shot.

The laser strikes Rianna squarely in the chest, before she can deflect it. The burning pain floods your chest and you find it difficult to breath- his shot has collapsed a lung.

Andro does not hesitate and comes at you again with another powerful blow.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:30 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna desperately tries to deflect Andro's blow, stepping back and angling her lightsaber to the side, though she's quickly realizing that she has zero chance of winning this fight...

"You...bastard..." Rianna hisses at Zaltus, trying to catch her breath. "Simply betraying me wasn't enough..."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Zaltus says nothing, lowering his pistol.

You keep trying, but your breathing stays shallow and pained no matter how hard you try. You start coughing up blood as Andro takes simple swipes at you, each intending to simply drive you back until you are too worn out to keep fighting. You continue to give ground, struggling to breath, until you realize you have wandered out of the processing vane and onto the catwalk outside.

At least here, Zaltus can't get a clear shot... but Andro is coming on strong, trying to knock your lightsaber from your grasp with more powerful swipes.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 08:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna refuses to give up, continuing to do her best to block Andro's attacks, despite being unable to breathe properly and in pain. She'll call Myraline's saber to her left hand, slashing out at Andro's legs with it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 09:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You stand no chance at this point, as the cauterization of your wound is not enough to staunch the flow of blood and you are getting dizzy from lack of oxygen. You stagger across the walkway with Andro advancing, and he finally lands a slash across your hip. You collapse onto the walkway, unable to continue resistance.

"It's over," Andro says, holding the point of his lightsaber to your throat. "I'm taking you back to Coruscant to stand trial."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 08:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

"No...I can't go back there..." Rianna gasps, instinctively trying to back away from the lightsaber at her throat. "You have...no idea..."

(out of morbid curiosity, just how much damage did Zaltus inflict with that shot?)

Last edited by Peach on Feb 6th, 2012 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 09:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is no room for Rianna to scoot away from Andro, pressed up against the few steps near the end of the walkway. Only the drop below.

"You have no choice," Andro says, firmly. "It is arrest or execution, at this point."

(Zaltus scored a hit for 18 damage on you.)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 08:45 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I would rather die than be brought back to Coruscant..." Rianna says, still clinging to her lightsabers even if she's in no state to use them. "Come, Jedi, think you can do it? Murder someone too injured to fight back?"

Frankly, Rianna is terrified that Andro really will kill her...but she really does not want to go back to Coruscant...she doubts she'd be able to escape again...

(and, geez. Overkill much? stick out tongue)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 02:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Andro is poised to finish you off. If you want to live, but you do not want to return to Coruscant, you only have one option...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 02:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna quickly lashes out with her lightsabers at him, hoping to drive him back for just a moment...before rolling towards and over the edge of the walkway.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 03:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Andro was not anticipating a feint from someone in your condition and steps out of the way. He realizes all too late that you wanted that.

You fall down the shaft quickly, but not as terminally fast as normally due to the winds in the processing shaft whipping upward at you. Lights hazily flit past as you become disoriented. Then suddenly you are sucked into a tube, near the end of the shaft. You slide through it rapidly, again pushed by the winds. You retain no detail as you tumble through. And then suddenly the tube opens and you feel yourself drop...

You soon realize that you are in freefall now, with Cloud City rising up and away from you and the clouds below coming up to catch your fall.

You start to fade out if consciousness, and vibrant beauty of the Bespin sunset rippling across the clouds disappears from view as it all goes dark.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 04:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

As Rianna falls, and falls unconscious, all she can think about is what a mess this entire thing turned out to be, and that while she managed to not be arrested, it's not likely she's going to be able to ever take advantage of that fact...

(nice one.)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 04:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Coruscant, a month later

A pair of eyes open, for the first time in awhile. As the world floods into them again, so does the agony. It is dimmed some by a cocktail of painkillers and bacta treatments, but the sting of her wounds is still quite sharp. Some of the feeling in parts of her body has gone.

She is tightly secured to a hospital bed in the Jedi Temple's hospital wing. She is curious how she got there, vaguely remembering her final moments before the darkness set in. She had welcomed it then. She would welcome it now.

A figure in plum-colored robes is seated beside the hospital bed. Her sharp blue eyes are warm and friendly.

"You're awake," says Luminara. "At last. How do you feel?"

"Awful."

"We're working on mending you. Hopefully, you will be well in time."

Ciira smiles faintly.

End

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 05:41 PM