KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

Rand narrows his eyes at his old Master. Inside his heart starts pounding. He shrouds his mind as best as he can, to hide his panic from Vera-Kin.

"What are you talking about?" Rand asks, sharply.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 06:20 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You know of what I speak, Nume," Vera-Kin says, firmly.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 07:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

What does Rand himself know about the Holocron? I presume we're talking about the one from Rand's background...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:15 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, Rand knows plenty about the Holocron of the Sith Lord Burke!

Lord Burke was a formidable and experienced Dark Jedi that ascended to the ranks of the Sith before their last war with the Jedi Order. There is much to learn from his Holocron about the mysteries of the Dark Side... and what was once curiosity for Master Rand is now obsession.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 19th, 2011 at 08:14 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 07:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"So I am examining a Holocron that little is known about," Rand says. "I find it historical fascinating and it contributes to a greater understanding of the time period, not to mention what our predecessors were opposed by! It is purely of academic interest, Master."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 05:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"There is a reason little is known about it," Vera-Kin says. "Not even Yoda himself makes studies of Sith holocrons. The knowledge they hold is too dangerous and too tempting."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 06:32 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I will refrain from looking into it again, Master," Rand says. "Does that satisfy you?"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 04:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Vera-Kin grumbles under her breath.

"Keep your word and I will be," she says.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 07:07 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I will, Master," Rand says. He is not sure that he means what he says but he doesn't want to tell the old crone.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 12:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Vera-Kin lets the topic go.

"How is Foghren doing?" Vera-Kin asks.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 11:19 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Well. I suspect he may be ready for the Trials soon. But not yet. I want to try impressing as much of my knowledge of the Force onto him before that. It is the only place in which he is found wanting."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not all Jedi are meant to become gateways for the Force," Vera-Kin says. "The Force flows through us all. Some are better at harnessing it than others. You were a rare talent, Rand, to be gifted in many aspects of it. Foghren is just better with the physical side of things. Don't lose sight of how gifted he is otherwise."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:23 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I am aware of my student's incredible talents," Rand says. "He dueled three other students today and won. It speaks greatly of his skill, for how young he is."

Foghren should only be about eighteen.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Impressive," Vera-Kin says. "Just don't pass on your negativity, and improve upon it yourself. Foghren will make a splendid Knight, and you have done a stupendous job training him. Do not fail him now."

With that, Vera-Kin decides to take her leave.

"I'll be watching, my old Padawan..."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:56 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I know," Rand says, watching her go. He waits until she has passed from his sight before going to the Jedi Archives.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 04:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Jedi Archives are as they appear in the films- an immense hall with rows and rows of shelfing, stocked with datatapes.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 08:12 PM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will creep along the hallways and shelves trying to remain innocuous so that he can make his way toward the Sith Holocron of Lord Burke.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 07:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Sith Holocron is just where it has always been- the sharp little black pyramid sits upon a pedestal in a section dedicated to studies of the Dark Side and the Sith. It is a section that is normally empty unless the Council orders some research be done. These days, that is very unlikely- the Sith are long since dead and their mysteries are few.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:19 PM
General Zink
Bane

Rand examines the black surface of the holocron, seeing his reflection in the black glass-like substance that it is made from. He does not reach out to touch as he so badly wants to do. He opens his mind to it and accesses what is inside.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 05:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a cold sensation that comes over you as you tap into the knowledge wells of the Holocron. The imprinted mind of Lord Burke is cold and dark and firm, even after all these centuries.

What do you seek, oh curious Jedi... Burke whispers into your mind. I see you could not stay away. Your Master will not be pleased!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 07:02 AM