KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"It is a policy that King Fribi instated!" Senator Po explains. "The King is the smartest of the Lahsbees, and he thinks the Huhk are dangerous and should be kept apart instead of allowed to live among us!"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 02:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Rand rubs a hand down his face.

"Of course he does," Rand says. "I shall see what can be done, Senator. It sounds as though your world is in dire need of change, but that is well outside my mandate, and I must stick to my mandate."

In reality, Rand does not want to deal with these people, and he merely wants to please the Jedi Council and stick to his mandate.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 02:56 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, it is! It needs the Huhk to be controlled!" Senator Po says. Despite being a cute fluffy creature with a high-pitched voice, you get an off feeling about him. "Meet with our King when you go to Lahsbane! I will not be going because I have business here! Good day, Master Jedi!"

Senator Po rather abruptly turns to leave the landing pad.

"What was that all about?" Foghren says. "I hope they're not ALL like that, or I might go insane."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 03:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I have the strangest feeling that you might be insane by the end of this mission," Rand says, offering his student a smirk. "I have not encountered the Lahsbee much, in my time in this Galaxy. I consider myself fortunate, after what I've just observed."

Rand shakes his head.

"It sounds as if Lahsbane has some racial issues, if that makes sense."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 04:09 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I got that vibe from what the Senator was saying," Foghren says. "For something so cute and adorable, he's awfully strict on his stance toward the Huhk."

Foghren pauses.

"So... the Huhk are old Lahsbees?"

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 05:15 AM
General Zink
Bane

"That is what I derived from what was said, yes," Rand says. "So not necessarily racism, then. Ageism, perhaps. Abuse of the elderly."

Rand scoffs at the thought.

"Though it sounds as if the Huhk aren't standing for it. I wonder how they even kept them subdued originally."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 05:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"On paper, I can't blame them," Foghren says. "I don't know how much harm they've caused yet. Can't really judge."

Foghren shakes his head.

"It's not our mandate, anyway."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 05:35 AM
General Zink
Bane

"No," Rand says. "Besides, Lahsbane needs more than a pair of Jedi coming to their world to implement any sort of widescale reform. It won't happen quickly, and it won't start soon."

Rand shakes his head. He is not excited for the first part of the mission. The Lahsbee annoy him already and he has only met one.

"Come, Foghren. We must begin our assignment."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 12:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, Master," Foghren says. He makes for the ship.

As mentioned, the ship is officially provided for you. It is a diplomatic vessel with no armaments, and the pilot and co-pilot are provided to fly the ship for you. They welcome you aboard and ask you to strap in.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 03:47 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand thanks them for being ready to leave so promptly after their arrival, and does as they ask. If the ship has a room separate from the cockpit, he will stay there and meditate with his student.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 06:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a main room where you can be in, just behind the cockpit.

The flight to Lahsbane takes much of a day. It is in the Mid Rim, not far from the Galactic Center.

During the flight, Foghren asks you a question.

"What did Master Vera-Kin want to ask you about?"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 06:54 AM
General Zink
Bane

"She was just checking on me," Rand says. "I'm returning to the field after the last mishap occurred. She was concerned and told me to be safe and do well on my mission."

Rand pauses, then corrects himself.

"Our mission."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 04:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, ours," Foghren says. "There won't be any mishaps, this time, I hope. I appreciate everything you've taught me, Master, but sometimes you stray a little from what the Order finds appropriate..."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 03:52 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Sometimes it is necessary," Rand says. "But I never stray so far from their teachings that I would be 'court martialed' from it. I am a valuable asset for the Order. They know I get results when they send me on assignment. Even Glee Anselm, as much of a mess as it became, I accomplished what needed accomplishment..."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 03:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"So long as the cost for your accomplishments is not too high, then I suppose you do good work for the Order," Foghren says. "I certainly have seen it that way since you took me as your student."

He smiles.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:21 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I should hope so," Rand smirks. "How can you be a stupendous Knight if you do not learn from my example?"

Rand gives a dry laugh to express his humor.

"So, where do you believe the weapons are coming from?" Rand asks, shifting the topic of conversation to the mission.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 03:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I couldn't say, Master," Foghren says. "From off-world, at the very least. Senator Po impressed upon us that they don't like technology very much."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:10 AM
General Zink
Bane

"So then they're being smuggled in," Rand says. "And by someone who knows how to do it without getting caught on a world that dislikes outsiders and technology."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I guess so," Foghren says. "What would you say the difference would be?"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:35 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I'm not sure," Rand says, musing. "We may have to wait until we reach the planet. I may meditate on this."

Rand will spend a point on Foresight, please, if he has some time to meditate and discern the future of their mission.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 05:41 AM