KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: Schism

X-Men: Schism
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Obviously they are both holding back. An adamantium headbutt from Wolverine would oneshot Scott if he was at all serious and if Logan moved his hand forward he'd split Cyclops' arm into three sections with no resistance.

very true, but from reading Peej responses Wolverine berserk and Scots holding back........and yet he has the nerve to call me the fanboy laughing

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 04:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I really did not intend to spark a debate about this. lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 04:40 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Obviously they are both holding back. An adamantium headbutt from Wolverine would oneshot Scott if he was at all serious and if Logan moved his hand forward he'd split Cyclops' arm into three sections with no resistance.

Looks like a giant fist made out of metal debris, maybe Magneto decides he should he should just crush them both?

thumb up Wolverine: Saudade? big grin

Or maybe Madison Jeffriees? I believe it's that mysterious threat X-Men were afraid of, but that's just a feeling.

Originally posted by StyleTime
I really did not intend to spark a debate about this. lol

Don't feel guilty, it was inevitable.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 04:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I thought the threat was Kid Omega.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 05:05 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I thought the threat was Kid Omega.

In Prelude one of the X-Men said they never faced something like this, so it can't be Quentin.

KO might be just a warmup.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 05:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
My first post was ment as a joke, but u took it soi seriously I decided, why not argue with u a bit, since ur interpretation screams bias. Ur making excuses for an issue that has yet to come out based off out of context scan, with no text.

* nope, it did not took it seriously… my actual concern is the depiction of the lower panel… you don't have to be an a$shole about it… I was the one who's messing with you, look how I included emoticons? while your posts does not have indication of a joke… oh well, jacka$ses don't admit they are jacka$ses…

Not really. All I said was Excuses Excuses. U are the one who started making the giant rants, and turned this into a serous argument..

* read back… I did not rant when you said "excuses"… my actual concern is the depiction of the lower panel… you are just being an a$s when someone's against Logan…

Ur also the one being crazy bias with ur interpetations.

* why care? those are my interpretations… roll eyes (sarcastic) if they are crazy and biased, then no one will believe me, so why care?

DO u understand what u quoted support my stance we were making jibes at u scot fans? How did u not realize that when I said “scot fans pretend like he uses GOML blast ever Sunday”

No I wasent, which is why I stated it clearly went over ur head which it did. I was impling that both instances are unlikely, and u don’t see us trying to argue Wolverine using his ninja vanishing tricks, like u argueing scot using GOML blast despite the fact Wolverine done the ninja vanishing trick at least 4 times more then scot down his GOML blast.

* you're missing the point… people don't have to pretend Cyke uses GOML blast every Sunday, simply because he obviously can, not just every Sunday but every freakin' second… his optic blasts are always switched "on" everytime he opens his eyes… Cyke can use GOML blast anytime he wants to, but in-character, he just chooses not to… get it?

My point is, ur arguing scot using a move he rarely ever uses as if it his go to move, when it not. He used it less then 10 times in decades of appearances.

* that does not mean he can't… he just chooses not to…

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In the second panel it looks like, I dunno, Wolverine headbutted Cyclops?

Panel 9 - no optic blast here, just a close-up of their fingers.

Panel 10 - looks like a fist to me. In Prelude they were talking about some giant threatening Utopia, maybe that's him?

* now this is the response I needed… thanks, stilt… I'm gonna shut up now… stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 02:12 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by peejayd
* nope, it did not took it seriously… my actual concern is the depiction of the lower panel… you don't have to be an a$shole about it… I was the one who's messing with you, look how I included emoticons? while your posts does not have indication of a joke… oh well, jacka$ses don't admit they are jacka$ses…

Sure buddy, pot calling the kettle.

* read back… I did not rant when you said "excuses"… my actual concern is the depiction of the lower panel… you are just being an a$s when someone's against Logan…

Looked like a rant to me, my post was two sentences, ur was two paragraphs. seems like a rant to me.

* why care? those are my interpretations… roll eyes (sarcastic) if they are crazy and biased, then no one will believe me, so why care?

Ur interpretation screams bias, and the fact ur unable to see that bothers me. Especially when u got the nerve to call me the fanboy.

* you're missing the point… people don't have to pretend Cyke uses GOML blast every Sunday, simply because he obviously can, not just every Sunday but every freakin' second… his optic blasts are always switched "on" everytime he opens his eyes… Cyke can use GOML blast anytime he wants to, but in-character, he just chooses not to… get it?

I not missing anything champ, u are. Scot being capable is irrelevent. He has used the move less then 10 times in decades of appaearances, the likely hood he uses it in a fight, is extremely low. And were debating scot, not u with scots powers.

Also his abilities have been depicted varying from him having to mentally focus the power, to it coming out with no effort. Fact is it not nearly as consistent as ur suggesting.

* that does not mean he can't… he just chooses not to…

yes like wolverine chioces not to do his ninja vanishign trick, night crawler chioce not to teleport heads off, magneto choices not to revert peoples blood flows ect.

It not likely use of there abilities in a fight, plain and simply.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jul 13th, 2011 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 06:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Don't feel guilty, it was inevitable.

It appears so.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 06:30 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Peej, it was a misunderstanding. Stiltman figured it out. U thought I was referring to the second part of ur original post, but I was refferring to the first part. Which is why are arguements and what each thought the other was argueing got so messed up. We were literally arguing two different things lol.

I never was refferring to ur desciphering of the final two pannels (which i now realise is what u thought I was reffering to)

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jul 13th, 2011 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 07:25 PM
dyajeep

* that's why I emphasized the response I needed, pal... good thing you realized that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 09:33 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Oh jeez. Don't start another argument with the rolling eyes smiley lol.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 04:36 PM
dyajeep

* how 'bout this -> laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 01:18 AM
StyleTime

That's better. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 02:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

* that's why I emphasized the response I needed, pal... good thing you realized that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

meh at least im not such a huge fanboy, I think cis only applies to one of the characters in that scan roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 07:50 PM
dyajeep

* can't you just shut up? i just said i already got the response I needed, okay?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 01:59 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

* can't you just shut up? i just said i already got the response I needed, okay?

Can u stop being crazily bias in your interpretation of fights involving scot?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:26 AM
dyajeep

* dude, i actually ended the conversation on my July 13 post... and you acknowledged the misunderstanding on July 14... now, what's seems to be bothering you? i never even bothered to reply on July 14 post, thinking it just ended... your July 16 post was irrelevant and late, actually...

* now, if you just can't accept the fact that this brief "tussle" just ended, then you're proving to whole world how much of a Wolverine-fanboy you really are! my business here is over, so get your hairy-midget-man-crush you have on Logan and sleep, maybe he'll visit and marry you in your dreams... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

* dude, i actually ended the conversation on my July 13 post... and you acknowledged the misunderstanding on July 14... now, what's seems to be bothering you? i never even bothered to reply on July 14 post, thinking it just ended... your July 16 post was irrelevant and late, actually...

* now, if you just can't accept the fact that this brief "tussle" just ended, then you're proving to whole world how much of a Wolverine-fanboy you really are! my business here is over, so get your hairy-midget-man-crush you have on Logan and sleep, maybe he'll visit and marry you in your dreams... laughing out loud

I sorry, I dont come on every minut of every day like some people roll eyes (sarcastic) I apologies for having a life.

Why? Becuase I disagree with ur interpretation of events concerning scot, and believe they should be improved upon?

Yes, im such a fanboy for thinking u are a bias scot fanboy. Dam what was a thinking, it not like u have twisted views of events concern scot or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:46 AM
dyajeep

Why? Becuase I disagree with ur interpretation of events concerning scot, and believe they should be improved upon?

* so you want to inject and enforce your own interpretation, just because you think mine's wrong? you're sick, dude... you need to see a doctor... bye! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

* so you want to inject and enforce your own interpretation, just because you think mine's wrong? you're sick, dude... you need to see a doctor... bye! laughing out loud

no, not all all. I trying to get u to understand, cis impacts everyone, not just ur boy scot, which u seem very unable to grasp. Clearly the correct interpetation is that scot was holding back, and Wolverine going all out. Clearly that is the less bias view right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not the fact they both were holding back and bieng impacted by cis. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jul 18th, 2011 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:58 AM