KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!

OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/

We have a couple of new Transformers DOTM interviews courtesy of MTV from Sunday's MTV Movie Awards.

First we have Transformers veteran Shia LaBeouf who had this to say about the action in DOTM and the possibility of returning for a fourth film:

"I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either. It still is a hot property*, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else"

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

* = Yes.....despite Bay's best efforts.....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 02:28 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And he also said Indy 5 'is' still coming

yeah i know thats more for the Indy section.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 02:41 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I still think the original story and concept was gold.
So much potential. All they have to do is give the licence to a non-f**kwit. smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 03:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Maybe someone thats a fan of the whole transformers universe

afterall it has worked for alot of the comicbook movies.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 04:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm very much excited to see someone else do something neat with TF's, I'm ready and looking forward to it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 08:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed, fellas. 100% with you both there.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 10:01 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe someone thats a fan of the whole transformers universe

afterall it has worked for alot of the comicbook movies.

Bay didnt like transformers.

Neither did Spielberg despite his initial claims, judging by the shit he allowed to happen as exec producer...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 10:03 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Bay didnt like transformers.

But i read when he went to Hasbro and checked out everything Transformers he then was interested in it all.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 03:42 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Bay has quit, Labouf isn't returning, and I'm sure that the company Bay had to do the graphics will never do something this big again. After all there were over 1,000 moving parts on those bots, so imagine all the hard work and torture that those developers went through. It must of been hell. I say give it to High Moon, they did great making the bots in the video game.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 04:22 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Looks like its true judging by the end of DOTM.

Thank f**k.
The rape/murder is complete.
No more suffering.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 02:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Looks like its true judging by the end of DOTM.

Thank f**k.
The rape/murder is complete.
No more suffering.

i think the only question that remains is how long until paramount reboots?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Within ten years, possibly with another studio behind it maybe?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thats a possibility as i have no idea how long paramount will keep the rights.. i would love to see the beast war transformers on screen

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I'd still like the G1 comic story to be done. Maybe the dreamwave line. It cannot fail to be a win after the shit we've witessed this time round.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'd still like the G1 comic story to be done. Maybe the dreamwave line. It cannot fail to be a win after the shit we've witessed this time round.

i agree, whatever they do will be better

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 03:57 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, now that ILM has done an entire animated film on their own (Rango), maybe it's time for an entirely computer animated Transformers film; a prequel showing the origins of Unicron and Primus. I mean, how much of a movie FX budget is eaten up by having to integrate live action with CGI? Maybe audiences are well versed enough to have prequels on Cybertron with no humans at all, and not just the hard core fans.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 05:07 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

War for cybertron, dude.

Thats the great thing about TFs... They often were "more human than human".... with the proper characterisation, there need be NO humans at all, and people would still buy it.

If Bay has a legacy at all, it could be that it shows the world that pissing about with humans, and ignoring what made TFs great is a guaranteed way to screw the pooch hard and in every orrafice when dealing with the story.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 08:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or maybe sooner like what happen with Spider-Man.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 07:17 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Or the Hulk?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 11:53 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kazenji
But i read when he went to Hasbro and checked out everything Transformers he then was interested in it all.

He was probably only 'interested' in how to make sex jokes out of them.
Bay has lied a million times before, so I wouldn't trust anything he says.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 02:43 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote