KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!

OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don't agree with this odd idea that Transformers will be rebooted by someone in ten years and it'll be a better movie.

Bay did pretty much the best job any director could do with the topic: toy action figures with lots of guns. While those of you who grew up with those action figures hold them in the same high regard as you do the OT, the truth is that this is pretty much the best you're ever gonna get.

And for the record, no one is ever going to make a fully CGI transformers movie that isn't shit unless it's either a direct to DVD type of movie or a comedy. No fully CGI action movie has ever done well financially. Why? Cause if there's actual drama, the average know nothing about Transformers people, aka the ones who matter, unfortunately, like to have human beings in their movies.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jul 3rd, 2011 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:00 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

IMO bay nailed the first one perfectly. And changed things up to fit with the current times. There is no way it could of been done using the G1 models. Megatron as a gun and sound wave as a cassette player. If they were going to reboot it they could start right after the first one. And make a film withou so many plot holes and actual ineraction and introduction to characters.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 05:47 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Bay did pretty much the best job any director could do with the topic: toy action figures with lots of guns.

"Beast Wars," "Prime," IDW, 80s UK Marvel. That's all I'm going to say.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 01:10 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If you seriously think that making a tv series is in any way the same as making a feature length movie, that's all you should be allowed to say.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 04:52 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Who the **** are you and why so much support for that bastard Bay. You wanna make a Transformers Movie, then you do what so many other script writers, directors, producers, etc. did. You fake the ****ing date, then you can fit the 'Bots and 'Cons to their original G1 forms. It doesn't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure that out.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 06:41 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You're just mad because you acted like a total ***** in the last two movies.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 04:47 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

They sicken me with the announcement of the second trilogy.

Literally sickens me.

sick

F*** their assgravy train.

Preemptively, right in the arse, in the ear and and forever and ever more.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 06:20 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

No, I'm mad because of people like you who have no tastes in movies like this. The movies in of themselves sucked the big one. After all, how do they plan to make a new trilogy with all Decepticons dead? Try and answer that, smart-ass. With no more Decepticons left to revive him on Earth, they're screwed to form out Galvatron. Not to mention that Unicron would be needed to resurrect Megatron into Galvatron. And I think that if that producer told the special effects team that they had to create Unicron, they'd kill him and quit their jobs. The number of parts on Unicron, would excess over 1,000,000+ movable pieces. Not to mention the fact that Megatron would have to be launched into deep space in order for Unicron to even reach him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if the Decepticons come back in the new trilogy, then that'd be the reboot that they didn't want. This time I'm calling out that dumb ass producer for not noticing that. Idiot.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 06:31 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So more decepticons come from their hinding places among the stars like the Autobots did?

And Lets not forget that the Fallen and his ship/lair was on one of cybertron's moons....not showed to be destroyed.

Yeah Prime and the others could indeed be shown to have launched Megatron/Megatron's into space... so he cou....you know what?

I really don't wanna give 'em ideas.... stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 11th, 2011 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 06:37 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I kind of agree with blax
(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 05:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote