KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto & Sasuke switch places

Naruto & Sasuke switch places
Started by: McNasty996

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
McNasty996

Naruto & Sasuke switch places

If Naruto switched places with Sauke for his fights would he be able to beat them or would he fall.

1.) Orochimaru

2.) Itachi

3.) Deidara

4.) A

5.) Danzou

This is not necessarily a gauntlet and can be broken up into how you think he would fare against each one. The opponents are at peak ability( i.e. Orochimaru is not almost dead nor Itachi virtually blind). The fights occur in the same area as the original fight. This is current Naruto. Who wins?

Last edited by McNasty996 on Jun 11th, 2011 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:37 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

You mean at the level Naruto was at the time sasuke fought each of these?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:40 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Samurai100
You mean at the level Naruto was at the time sasuke fought each of these?

I'm using current Naruto and am updating the OP to put the opponents in peak ability.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:44 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Then Naruto would probably lose all except 1

Then again I can't really remember Orochimarus feats.

Itachi has just way too much hax and skill for Naruto to beat him

Deidara would probably win through C4

Naruto can keep up with A but I don't think he can match him in power

Danzo has the same situation as Itachi for Naruto, especially with Shisuis eye

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:52 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, against Itachi he could fight eyes-closed and rely on his sensor abilities.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 11:33 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Current Naruto? Seeing as he's 'spamming' his usage of Kyuubi chakra mode, I'll assume that's the mode he'll be using against his opponents.

In which case:

1) Naruto loses. I can't see him replicating the level of 4-Tailed Kyuubi right now, and that's what it takes to overpower an Orochimaru whose body is nearly at its limit.

2) Naruto loses. Easily. Itachi would have to rely on Mangekyou techs, but that is what makes this too easy.

3) Naruto wins. Though if Deidara somehow gets the opportunity to use C4, Naruto would lose.

4) Might pull off a win if he was actually aiming to win, though based on what we've seen, he would lose. He can't take a lot of strikes from Raikage, as per his own words.

5) He should win this, assuming Danzou cannot use Shisui's eye. With Shisui's eye available, Naruto would have to resort to Q99's suggestion, though I doubt he will have the chance.

Now if he starts off in Sage mode, uses a couple of clones, and falls back on Kyuubi chakra mode when he is out of clones, I'd say he'd be able to win all but #2.

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, against Itachi he could fight eyes-closed and rely on his sensor abilities.

I don't think it will help him against Amaterasu or Susano'o though.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 03:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

1. Loses.

2. Losses even more pathetically.

3. Might win because realistically can avoid C4 since he can sense chakra.

4. Might win. Chakra claws can be deadly and stuff. And RS would cut through him like butter.

5. Probably can win.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 04:02 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^

3. He can't sense chakra, only emotions; unless they have Kyuubi chakra apparently.

4. Assuming he uses Sage Mode. Current Naruto seems to prefer his other form for battle, and that form is < A right now.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 05:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

3. I've assumed he could do both given what we've seen. Seems lame if his new power up can't even sense things like Sage Mode. Which he can always use instead. :O

4. Switch to Sage Mode. Stronger(as far as we know) and allows him to use a wind technique, which would tear through lightning armor like nothing.

Then again, I'm arguing for a smarter Naruto than I know of. In this case, he probably couldn't beat anyone on this list.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 06:02 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

I don't think it will help him against Amaterasu or Susano'o though.

No, but his speed is up there with A's speed, which was enough to dodge Amaterasu.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 06:42 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Q99
No, but his speed is up there with A's speed, which was enough to dodge Amaterasu.

I think A was faster when dodging Amaterasu. Spikey hair and all.

But yeah, Itachi has that haxxed Susano'o. And his sharingan should be able to keep up with his speed if it is roughly equivalent to A'.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 06:49 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Naruto can beat A but not Orochimaru? :O

WTF?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 09:37 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

A is pretty much Rock Lee but faster and with lightning.

I've never actually seen anything hurt Orochimaru to the point where he can't just shed his skin and lol at you. Then proceeds to summon snakes and stab you until you die!

Or....

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v06/c049/7.html

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 02:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes, because obviously Naruto hasn't improved from that point. no expression

Naruto can just keep beating on Orochimaru until he runs out of skin to shed. At this point Naruto is far beyond him. It wouldn't be hard.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 02:55 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Nephthys

Naruto can just keep beating on Orochimaru until he runs out of skin to shed. At this point Naruto is far beyond him. It wouldn't be hard.

Doesn't matter how much he has improved. Fact reminds, Orochimaru merely needs to do that and Naruto is no longer able to fight. Or stab him. Either or.

4-Tails Naruto, who has far better showings than current Kyuubi Form Naruto, could not do that against a weakened Orochimaru. Current Naruto would need to use the Bijuu Bomb Rasengan thingy, but we don't even know if he can do it so it really is irrelevant.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 05:28 PM
King Kandy

Re: Naruto & Sasuke switch places

Originally posted by McNasty996
If Naruto switched places with Sauke for his fights would he be able to beat them or would he fall.

1.) Orochimaru

2.) Itachi

3.) Deidara

4.) A

5.) Danzou

This is not necessarily a gauntlet and can be broken up into how you think he would fare against each one. The opponents are at peak ability( i.e. Orochimaru is not almost dead nor Itachi virtually blind). The fights occur in the same area as the original fight. This is current Naruto. Who wins?

1. Orochimaru was weak at that point... Personally, I doubt his poison would be all that effective against kyuubi form Naruto. Naruto wins.

2. Naruto is stomped hard because he cannot protect himself from Itachi's Genjutsu.

3. Could go either way. Naruto is probably strong enough to kill Deidara w/ one punch, so if he can get himself close its an easy win. But if Deidara can take flight and avoid Naruto, he'll win.

4. Given what we've been seeing lately, Naruto would lose. He said one punch from A could kill him, and would not be able to keep up w/ level 2 shroud. A also had two arms at the time so this is really a problem match up for Naruto.

5. This would be a great fight to see! Madara speculated that Danzou could control Kyuubi with his Mokuton. If that's the case, he obviously wins. If not, it would probably be a long, hard fight; It depends on if Naruto is smart enough to realize how Izanagi works.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 07:49 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
3. I've assumed he could do both given what we've seen. Seems lame if his new power up can't even sense things like Sage Mode. Which he can always use instead. :O

4. Switch to Sage Mode. Stronger(as far as we know) and allows him to use a wind technique, which would tear through lightning armor like nothing.

Then again, I'm arguing for a smarter Naruto than I know of. In this case, he probably couldn't beat anyone on this list.

3. We've only seen him detecting Kisame's prescense via negative emotions, and the Kyuubi chakra emitted from Kinkaku.

4. Yeah, RS would destroy Raikage if it hits, but he can avoid it in all likelihood, if it's thrown at him.

I still think he could beat Deidara (via speedblitz from the start of the match) & Danzou, assuming Danzou cannot use Shisui's eye (seeing as Naruto can outlast Danzou). Though even with Shisui's eye, there's a chance he might not be able to land it due to Naruto's speed.

Originally posted by Q99

A was expecting something from Sasuke, and was using his Shroud to its demonstrated limits, which he wasn't against Naruto. We also don't know if Naruto's reflexes are up there with A's.

Originally posted by Nephthys

You seriously think he's currently better than his 4 Tailed Kyuubi state, which couldn't put down a non-peak Orochimaru?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 08:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by King Kandy
1. Orochimaru was weak at that point... Personally, I doubt his poison would be all that effective against kyuubi form Naruto. Naruto wins.

Orochimaru's at his peak, not near-death like he was against Sasuke. In other words, current Naruto needs to be significantly more powerful than 4 Tailed-Kyuubi Naruto, to beat Orochimaru.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 08:12 PM
McNasty996

Any changes?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:30 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Beats them all except maybe Itachi and Danzo.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:34 AM