KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Life Debt

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Life Debt
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Do you intend to find out?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"What concern is that of yours?" Vera-Kin asks, in a friendly manner. "But yes, I suppose so. I can't very well cast my opinion if I'm not informed."

Nice trick.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 11:43 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Call it idle curiosity on my part," Kor Valter says. "My very reason for being here. Why concern yourself at all, though? I find it highly unlikely that the Wookiees and the Trandoshans will care much what a traveler thinks of their situation."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"The information I find might be more compelling than who I am," Vera-Kin says. "If there is anything to find, of course."

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:31 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"If there is anything to find," Kor Valter echoes. "So what is your plan, then?"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 10:06 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will have to plan, it looks like!

Is the meeting going on much longer? Vera-Kin wants to find out if there is some sort of social event going on afterward where she might be able to hob-nob with some of these political types and glean info about how the raptors got here and where that ship is.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You are not certain. You may have to ask around.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:11 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Does Valter know? If not she will ask the nearest person in attendance, preferably some sort of diplomat or person of import.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 04:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Valter does not.

The assistant you speak with does, though. He is here working for some diplomatic merchant from Randon. He tells you that a social is being held for further discussion, reluctantly hosted by the Wookiees.

"It was my employer's idea," says the assistant. "Opportunities can arise from situations like these, if you can get everyone into one place to talk casually."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 06:23 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Is it exclusive attendance?" Vera-Kin asks. "I was interested in attending so I could talk to some of the representatives."

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 02:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"It's exclusive," says the Randoni aide. "Why would just let anyone in? Why do you want to talk to them, anyway?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 04:01 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I am an armchair diplomat," Vera-Kin says, thinking that it is only partially untrue. "I want to assist in any way I can."

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 05:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The aide finds it unlikely that anyone will want to hear from an amateur.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:44 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

How strong willed is this aide? If Vera can't talk through him, maybe she can mind-trick him into letting her into this after party.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 05:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It may get you in but you would be an odd figure among the senators and diplomats present.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2012 11:36 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Armchair diplomat won't cut it? Because Vera-Kin can certainly talk the talk enough to go toe-to-toe with politicians if she needs to.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 07:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You could try on personality alone but it helps to have some sort of background or backing.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 09:14 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Too bad I don't have Lying like I do in my old age. I can't just make something up.

What if the Kor supports me? He sounds like someone important.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 06:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, Kor Valter certainly would be able to go! He is of nobility, as far as you know. Of course, he would need to be convinced to go.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 05:03 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will ask Kor Valter if he has any interest in attending this meeting, or sending her as his representative.

"I want to talk to some of the attendees," Vera-Kin says. "Maybe I can learn more from them. Assuming I have the support of yourself."

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 08:41 PM