KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » inimalist's Tournament - Based Gods vs Mutant X

inimalist's Tournament - Based Gods vs Mutant X
Started by: inimalist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

inimalist's Tournament - Based Gods vs Mutant X

Based Gods - psycho gundam & leonidas

Magneto
Captain Comet
Kabuto Yakushi

vs

Mutant X - Ambient

Cable
Multiple Man
Warlock

--------------------------------

Alberta Badlands

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 05:22 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Based Gods prep:

quote:

psycho gundam wrote:

prep time:

25 minutes

prep location:

kabuto's lair in order to acquire 4 living sacrifices for kakuzu to steal hearts from, and 2 more making magneto and captain comet zombies
(scans forthcoming)

kabuto:

uses impure world resurrection to summon: seven swordsman of the mist, haku, three unnamed shinobi, dan, hiashi, asuma, hanzo, chiyo, kimmimaro, sasori, itachi, nagato, deidara, kakuzu, torune, dead jinchuriki, dead kages, kinkaku, ginkaku, sai's brother
(scans forthcoming)

kabuto destroys their individuality by implanting a kunai talismans into them (magneto/comet can expedite this with their power)

summons' simultaneous preparations:

nagato generates his chackra induction rods, as many as time allows; deidara prepares a C-4 explosive; hanzou summons his salamander; the seven swordsman of the mist summon their swords; chiyo summons her ten puppets; kakuzu separates into his 5 forms; kimmimaro transforms into curse seal mode 2; the gin/kin brothers transform into their tailed beast states (6-tails a piece); itachi uses the susano'o technique and positions himself in front of the entire army; and lastly, the second tsuchikage stands with deidara with the C-3 explosive next to him

magneto and comet at this point are killed and thus resurrected also (using the sacrifices mentioned earlier).

kabuto then summons mandaII (scan forthcoming), then kabuto is killed sometime in prep allowing cap'n comet and magneto full command over the zombies.

magneto:

allows for mind-link to be created between comet the rest, then at the
end he should erect his best force field with the properties that rendered him invisible and undetectable by the inhuman royal family (again, scans forthcoming). nagato and comet will be right next to him and is thus enveloped in the field.

cap'n comet:/u]

creates said powerful mindlink with the minds of the summons/magneto, and erects shields around them. that psionic shield is then encased in magneto's shield. he also makes it so mentally they are hidden

probably takes no longer than 5-10 minutes to occur

[u]battlefield:
magneto/comet being invisible hang back. the zombies attack anything foreign to them while magneto/comet use their powers of levitation to allow them to fly about either through levitating their metallic talismans, and/or through psionic means.

the 2nd tsuchikage uses his ability to summon characters remotely to drop the C-3 explosive as close to our opponent as possible. this explosive destroys being on a cellular level once they inhale the nano sized explosives (scan forthcoming)

of coarse any foreign metallic substances are prey to magneto, and any unprotected minds will be turned by comet (scans forthcoming)

magneto/comet can utilize nagato's chackra rods via levitation to subjugate countless characters

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 05:24 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Mutant X prep:

quote:

Ambient wrote:

Cable utters the word," bodyslide by two", and Deadpool joins the fray.

Meanwhile Warlock downloads and interface with Professor; the A.I computer that runs Providence. This practically allowed him privy to the Dominus Objective and Cone of Silence which was then absorb and integrated within Warlock.

Warlock then meld with Cable.

The now Cable/Warlock encase Multiple Man into a suit of armor that allowed both parties simultaneous access to they're innate inborn powers..

The amalgam characters use Multiple Man's power into teh thousands and with the exception of the original, the amalgam duplicates use warlock ability to rewrite the techno-organic virus that's plaque the cloned Cable's and recede it therefore amping they're tp/tk's.

Simultaneously the original amalgam meld/absorb Deadpool before the tp/tk amp via reconfiguring techno-virus within Cable.

Everyone shields up; Grav-metric and TK..

Funfacts:

The Dominus Objective grants tecnopathic abilities..

The Cone of Silence is a malleable personal grav-metric force field that simulates tk..

Warlock/Multiple Man/Classic Cable is still within the high limit meta, no where close to herald..

The techo-virus recoding happened after duplication..

Attack Strat:

Everyone Scans via TP or bio-scan..

Once opponents are located we proceed the attack with long range TP, technopathic and TK via lifting those cliff and chuck it or plain squezz till pop towards the advancing enemys ..

Simple but effective.. big grin

It is my ruling that the cone of silence may not be used by duplicate characters, especially these dupes, as it would make them above the limits for dupes. The original character may still use it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 05:26 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

The cone of silence that i am ref. to is practically the one that cable keep in his utility built, more of a tech weapon which shouldn't be above the meta limit.. Or am i totally misunderstanding the rule there..lol

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 06:19 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient
The cone of silence that i am ref. to is practically the one that cable keep in his utility built, more of a tech weapon which shouldn't be above the meta limit.. Or am i totally misunderstanding the rule there..lol

The Warlock/Maddrox/Cable + technopathy amalgam pushes the meta limit by itself.

my recollection is that Cable with the cone of silence alone was > meta.

you mean the shield he had after like 10+ issues of Cable/Deadpool, yes?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 03:55 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Technically the C.O.S can be built after summoning the dupes since Warlock is a technomorph and knows the schematic of the tech, then this could be taken as an amp rather than acquiring a above limit tech that cannot be duplicated therefore should follow the herald limit rule rather than meta.. yes

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 07:50 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

to further clarify--i thought there was no amping of dupes--period...?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 07:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

The dupes can be amp but only using they're own powers/reserves least that's how I understood it..

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 07:53 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Another ? If we somehow able to amalgate say drafted char into one being would they're dupes be considered a single entity therefore is able to amp himself without breaking the rules so long as it does not go above limits? Lol totally giving my plan out in the open or is it.

Originally posted by inimalist
yes, but the amalgam would have to be a meta level character to duplicate itself.

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Jun 15th, 2011 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 07:56 PM
tsilamini

Technically the C.O.S can be built after summoning the dupes since Warlock is a technomorph and knows the schematic of the tech, then this could be taken as an amp rather than acquiring a above limit tech that cannot be duplicated therefore should follow the herald limit rule rather than meta.. yes

this would count as an outside amp of your dupe, which is not allowed

Originally posted by leonidas
to further clarify--i thought there was no amping of dupes--period...?

dupes can amp under their own power

thus there is no explicit rule breaking going on, anything beyond that is an issue for you and the judges to consider wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 08:50 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

--Scan post--

*remember to read manga from right to left*

kakuzu stealing hearts to further his power

the sacrificing of a living being to bind one to the living "impure" world

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) this applies to magneto and cap'n comet

character summoning

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

etc. the implanting of talismans is in the first scans

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:14 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:18 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:19 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

manda II (giant snake)

magneto

ability to mask himself well enough to sneak into the inhuman hq, black bolt and lockjaw couldn't even notice him and they both have detection skills, the latter has insane detection skills that even allow him to track things across the cosmos/inter-dimensionally just by trace molecules

plus this. a weakened magneto still protects a lot of people with this shield

(please log in to view the image) and (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jun 15th, 2011 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:19 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

C-3 explosion

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) note* anything that breathes detonates at a cellular level, and the bombs are practically invisible since nobody on our opponent's side senses chackra, i have at least five on my side.

metal opponent suicide mission

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jun 15th, 2011 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:20 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

mental manipulation

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

as posted before, the chackra rods and how they subjugate the mind of those they pierce

oy vey, never putting thumbnails into a single post ever again....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:21 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by inimalist
this would count as an outside amp of your dupe, which is not allowed

Why is that? Warlocks main ability is techno-morph and this extend to the dupes as well.. So when the original amalgam creats/techno-morphs a personal C.O.S it is using it's own power not an outside source, this goes with the amalgam dupes as well since it can basically do what the original can..

Sorry I don't mean to over rule you but I just want clarification before you pass judgement.. Is all..

I'll address the actual match later, I'm gonna need a comp.. I phone takes too long to type..

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 10:17 PM
tsilamini

Why is that? Warlocks main ability is techno-morph and this extend to the dupes as well.. So when the original amalgam creats/techno-morphs a personal C.O.S it is using it's own power not an outside source, this goes with the amalgam dupes as well since it can basically do what the original can..

Sorry I don't mean to over rule you but I just want clarification before you pass judgement.. Is all..

I'll address the actual match later, I'm gonna need a comp.. I phone takes too long to type..

if the cos power is part of warlock, he is too powerful to dupe. if it is external, it cannot be used to amp dupes

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 10:33 PM
tsilamini

actually, in line with this, Gundam/Leo are not permitted to shield or hide their summoned characters with magneto. sorry, I missed that last night.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 10:40 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Let me just put it this way, it's does not exist before duplication however warlock does know off the schematics in the creation of it's technology via dowload from prof.. After summoning dupes this is when the tech is created by warlock and also by the dupes..

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 10:43 PM