KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Pottermore

Do you feel that Pottermore will be something us Potter fans have been looking for?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! Duh. Why would Rowling mess with us? 6 66.67%
No way. It's probably just some dumb announcement about edible books. 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pottermore
Started by: The Phantom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Pottermore

http://www.pottermore.com/

Discuss. Plus clicking the owls brings you to the countdown.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 12:41 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

So the owls are gathering. I don't know exactly what to expect. What else could she actually poll out besides more books? (If Pottermore is the name of her next series she could come up with a better one.) She already finished the books, the movies are finishing up, she has a theme park for the books. Seriously, what else could it be?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 12:50 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

for sure the name does not suggest new series, but I would rather expect something related to Harry Potter, something like encyclopedia or a similar explanatory venture.

I don't know why is she not writing again? It is suppose to be the best thing she does... or perhaps she does write but keeps it quite for the time being

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 09:32 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well the answer is out now. Very exciting. And I believe she is still writing but who knows on what. It definitely isn't another Potter book (sadly).

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 04:09 AM
siriuswriter

Phantom?

PHANTOM!!!! Boy, have you missed out. [notreally, but ya know]

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 02:23 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I found the quill and registered for early access on the first day

I'm MidnightScale140 (stupid damn name chosen for me) big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 31st, 2011 09:35 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Got my welcome email. Less than 24 hours later the first 'section' (dedicated to the Philosopher's Stone) was completed. Little bit annoying.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 10:29 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varunga
Simply Superior.

I seriously hate that you cannot choose your own user name, because these names I've been hearing chosen for people are just terrible.

I didn't wanna put in that much effort into trying to register early, so I decided to wait until it's open to everyone.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 07:55 PM
Varunga is currently offline Click here to Send Varunga a Private Message Find more posts by Varunga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I'm just not on the computer that often to be able to find anything secret on any part of a JK Rowling thing. I admit it - she's just much more creative than I am.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 12:44 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh man, so far it's a ****ing piece of shit. Hardly ever works. I don't get what they are thinking, if they can't probably provide for their 400 000 beta testers, what do they think will happen when 20 million Potter fans will want to play on their servers....idgi

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 07:25 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katya
Original Member

I got on it a long time ago but I lost interest fast .

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 06:53 AM
Katya is currently offline Click here to Send Katya a Private Message Find more posts by Katya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estrecca

I heard that it included a number of interesting revelations of stuff that Rowling considers canon, but didn't find space to include in the books. I never really intend to play, but if that's true, it is a good thing in my book (fanfic writer here).

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:44 PM
Estrecca is currently offline Click here to Send Estrecca a Private Message Find more posts by Estrecca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jones2012

the movies are finishing up, she has a theme park for the books. Seriously, what else could it be?(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 01:38 AM
jones2012 is currently offline Click here to Send jones2012 a Private Message Find more posts by jones2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote