KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal (RP)

Immortal (RP)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

Sennelith landed, the adrenalin still pumping through his veins, his new powers aweing him. Returning to his normal form, he began to walk across the street. It wasn't long until four hulking men closed in around him
"Oy, you" One of them called "Why don't you give us something to keep us away, you must have something of value"
Sennelith stared at the, these idiots were beginning to dampen his mood
Annoyed that he wasnt getting a reply, one man pulled out a knife and lunged at Sennelith. His eyes widened as the blade stopped dead, Crimson scales covering his body.
Senneliths eyes turned to slits as his killer instincts surfaced, with a primal roar, his now clawed hand swiped at the mans head, the sheer force tearing it off.
Turning around he let loose a burst of flame at two of the retreating thugs. They screamed as the heat burnt their skin, literally melting it away to reveal charred muscle, their melted eyed dripping from their sockets.
Letting the last one run for a while, Sennelith savoured the hunt, running after him slowly, giving him a shred of hope until he suddenly caught up shattering his legs with a crushing blow. Looking down at the Whimpering man Sennelith whispered "Time for you to experience pain you helpless fool" as he swung down with his claw shattering his skull and leaving him in a mangled, screaming heap.
Walking on, blood dripping from his claws, Sennelith was in a foul mood, the ehilarating taste of freedom was gone now only interest remained as he picked up an interesting scent. Walking on, he saw a pale skinned creature crying. Knowing he was a different being from his scent. Sennelith asked "What are you?" hopefully this encounter would prove to hold some interest

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 05:40 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Anastasia smiled at the being and excepted the orb as a gift and wrapped her hands around the mysterious ball of light and she felt something coming from it but it was an unknown feeling to the alterren, she could have scanned the beings mind for answers but then she would not have the wonderful gift of not knowing anymore. "Thank you for your kind gift," she said humbly.

Anastasia looked down at the vampyre and felt the sadness that he was truly feeling and frowned, it was not her intention to over shadow him or to ignore him. The alterren could tell that he was angry with her so she let him leave with out saying anything but instead turned back to Celiey and gave her a proper introduction. "On this planet I go by the name Anastasia, may I ask what you are called?" she asked then suddenly felt a tugging, it felt as if it was going to rip her in half, a pain now familiar to her but she hid her pain will not letting it be known to Celiey.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 09:23 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey knew what she would be getting into to get into a confrontation with this odd creature known as an Alterren. She decided instead of standing by herself she would reveal what she knew and so... she began to speak.

"Great Alterren," Celiey pronounced referring to the being by its species. "I am called Celiey, my body is composed using the power of psionics. You know this all too well as your own body possesses psionics. It is from you that I have come to be, for you have brought upon the creation of the ex-beings" (Extra-Beings: This refers to the Alterrens role in the Aquin's transformation of higher powers.) "You are the mother of all of these new beings and so I come to you with a question." Her body begins to glow with an aura of azure as the psionic essence that flows through her body takes the appearance of living flames. Her body would rise into the air and float now in front of the being known as Anastasia. She would humbly place her right hand over her torso and bow her head in custom. Then she would look up at her with a blank look, now as Anastasia could see her from close up she can see the sadness and pain inside of her. The inside of Celiey's soul looks deep and empty, as if she is missing something of great value to herself. "I was born, but I do not know why. Your power has given me life as all other beings here. We are your sons and daughters and you are our mother. But tell me please, 'mother', why do I exist?" The question long plagues her mind. Sense the day that she was created by the experience of Anastasia's power branching out to the beings of Aqua, her mind was taunted for her purpose. Her eyes would begin to fill with hope as her long awaited answer could be near all hanging on the thread of the Alterren's word.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 06:59 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen ran through the trees as fast as he could keeping up with Cane but he had something on his mind that made him smile just as much as fighting crime and keeping people safe. Cane looked up at Gen and spotted his smile he was curious as to why he was smiling, it kind of made him smile too. Cane activated a communicator that was in their ears to talk to Gen. "So Gen what's on your mind that made u smile like that" " Oh so you noticed that... Well this may sound crazy but I want to start a group" "A Group" "Yeah Cane a group of people like us that can help stop this mindless fighting of this immortal hell" "I see and who would be the leader of the group" "Of course it would be me The Great Blast Fist!" "Ha ha ha ha you make me laugh brother so where would you find these people to form this group" " Well bro you could be the first member of the group and for the rest, I guess we will find them on our way up the linked chain of Freedom. So bro will you join my group for freedom of everyone" "Ha your really inspired today Gen I'll tell you what when you come up with a good name I'll join your group fare" " Damn making names up is hard for me but I'll do it for the cause so but for now let's take out some criminals." "Yeah." Gen and Cane went through the city fast remembering from a study Cane did to find the base of an evil group of people who are acting like this centuries. Genghis Khan. They did everything except kill since everyone was immortal but it doesn't mean they didn't try. It was even said that they kept women they captured as sex slaves. Both Gen and Cane knew this could not stand and that they had to do something about it. Gen and Cane had finally arrived a few blocks from the place and knew it based on the fact that there were tones of armed men around the huge building. Gen wanted to go in but halted himself to see what he was up against. Cane then waved his hand in front of his eyes _causing a small spark and he was able to gather data on the surroundings of the building. "From what I can tell there are about 20 people out side 50 inside and 30 in the basement the 30 might be the women who where captured so how do you think we should proceed" "Well I would take them head on but we can't risk the captured people getting hurt or used as shields. So let's think like this I want you to sneak in and save the women ill head to the roof of the building when you give the signal that you have them I'll make the attack" " What your going to take them on by yourself you can't do that" "I can and I will if I'm going to be the groups leader I have to be strong to inspire others got it" "Fine but know this if you destroy any new tech that's in there I'll punish you" "Ha...Now go" Cane went down through a man hole into the sewers heading towards the building. Gen climbed up the nearest building all the way to top and began running and jumping to roof tops till he jumped to one last building. He took a deep breath and ran fast then jumped onto the HQ building making it on the side. Gen used his skills getting himself to the top with ease and without getting spotted now all he had to do was wait. Caine skated the pathways of the sewers till he finally stopped at his destination. Based on his calculations he was sure this was the spot he then cracked his fingers as it bolted with electricity. With his other hand he placed his hood. He knew it was time for brute strength as he struck the wall with his bolted hand causing a hole in the wall. This wasn't only brute strength but the combination of both brains and brones. While his fist was in the wall the electricity exploded causing _huge hole. Cane repeated this over and over till his last punch broke through the other side. The wall crumbled revealing a group of scared half naked women some where even kids it was horrible. "Run your free get out of here " The people didn't question it and ran escaping their tormentors running past Cane some thanking the hooded man. "Okay Gen it's clear give them he'll for me too!!" Gen was ready and rearing to go he put his hood on covering who he was he was The Great Blast Fist now no longer Gen Denka. _Gen then bent down drawing a charged circle into the ground around where he stood. The circle exploded the floor around him sending him through the ceiling crashing from floor to floor till he landed in the heart of the criminals. There where people every where it seemed like they where partying. "So is this a private party or can anyone join" Then a man sitting in what looked like throne spoke it seemed as if he was their leader and he spoke in anger. " I don't know who you think you are but you've just signed your own death wish coming into the den of The lions now Die get him!!" people rushed towards Gen as he just stood there as they then aimed their guns at him. "Who I em ha you will know soon enough." Gen pulled out six red plates three sticking out of both of his hands he squeezed them and quickly charged them. Throwing them at an angle he cut the guns in half and caused them to explode blowing the gun men back. The people then pulled out knives bats and poles what ever they could to try to beat Gen into a pulp. Gen readied himself as one of the men charged him with a bat swinging it downwards at Gens head. Gen caught it easy with his left hand charging the bat while punching him with his right hand in the stomach. Gen then moved his right hand down grabbing the mans belt and charging that too. Gen threw the charged bat into a crowd of the people exploding blowing and knocking out a small bunch of then the mans belt exploded propelling him backwards into 2 other guys knocking them out. After that all of the criminals rushed him Gen dodged and countered most of there attacks making them hit each other. The leader of the criminals was getting more and more angry at the fact that his men were being taken out by one man. Soon all the men outside ran in to join in on the fight Gen started getting a little tired after fighting so many men but he knew he could do it. Gen stopped moving facing towards the leader of the band of criminals. All around Gen laid defeated criminals the floor cracked seeming like it was ready to break. "So you dare challenge Boren Leon of The Death Lions. I'll make you wish you never where born." "Ha trash like you shouldn't talk down the someone as Great as me" Gen rushed the man who was sitting on the throne and in that instant the criminal leader smirked. At that second two giant robotic hands came out of the ground, each hand grabbing one of Gens arms stopping him from getting free. "Shit I can't get loose" The throne then began to transform and shift till it became more like an open cockpit with robotic legs. This was something new it didn't even look like it belonged to this planet more alien based. Gen struggled to get free but couldn't no matter how hard he tried till Cane spoke on the communicator to Gen. " Brother whats wrong " "huh how long have you been listening" "Since the fight started but what's wrong" "well I'm trapped but the real problem is it's by a new form of tech I don't know what to do" "Sigh do what you can do but try to bring it back with little damage." The leader of the death lions was an angry mood as he had the mech pull at Gens arms ready to rip him in two. "So I see your quiet now but it's about time we end this you piece of trash there's nothing great about you . Ever since I found this thing inside of a crater my world has changed for the better and one guy isn't going to change that for me." "Just Who The Hell Do You Think I Am!!! _I'm going to tell you something important now so you better clean the wax out of your ears and listen close!! _The reputation of Team Sekai echoes far and wide! When they talk about it's bad ass leader the man of abominable spirit and masculinity there talking about me The Great Blast Fist so prepare cause your going down now!" "Ha ha ha ha ha ha and how do plan to do that when I'm about to rip you in two." "This is how" Gen then clicked his feet together making his shoes shape to his feet from toe to toe like if it was like a glove. Gen then moved his legs backwards towards his bag using his feet like hands grabbed two blue plates in each foot and with his toes he squeezed them turning them into disk's. Gen used his power and charged them threw his feet throwing two on each of the robotic arms causing a small explosion forcing the mech to let go of Gen. Nets then attached itself to the robotic arms pushing them outward trying to force them each to the other side of the room forcing an open attack. Gen landed on the floor quickly recovering and charging his fist cringing a little from the pain it caused but he was going to use the power. "Now are you ready to taste my fist that carries a beacon of freedom from this immortality based world! Now behold my blazing fist of freedom!!!!" Gen then started to run up to the open cockpit with his fist cocked. _ "No No No Nooooo" Gen then connected with the punch and everything went silent. At that moment a huge blast of charged energy shot out of the criminal leaders back blowing the roof off of the building and into the sky. The blast also crumbled the floor below them caving in on Gen._

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 03:05 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Cane had made it to the surface just in time to see the explosion and Gen get covered. Cane rushed to the ruins of the building quickly digging up the rocks to search out Gen with worry in his mind. "Gen come on don't die on me not after letting me here such a good name like that come on Gen" "Like I Said Just Who The Hell Do You Think I Am!! Don't you remember I can't die that's one thing I want to change about this world." At that moment an explosion broke through the rocks revealing Gen and the mech with little damage. "So with what you said that means your the first member of Sekai bro" "You have a lot of power in you little brother." At that moment Gen passed out not used to expelling that much power at once. Cane picked Gen up and put him in the mech and used his power to move the mech back home.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 03:07 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

The droplet fell and fell. Finally it reached the solid stone. Upon meeting the rough surface, it shattered into a thousand of smaller droplets, each one sprakling in the moonlight. It almost seemed like time had frozen to watch the beauty of the moment. But then it returned to it's usual flow and Lucifer was woken from his trance. It had only been a single tear, but it had taken his desperation with it, destroying the doubts as it burst apart. He knew that they would return in time. Slowly getting to his feet, he wiped away all of what had happened, focusing himself on the fact that he had to unite his homeworld. The difference in the thought was almost physical to the vampyre. Something had changed drastically. Instead of the intense need to overpower the vampires and finally rule the world that they had shed so much blood for, Lucifer found that he instead wanted to restore, not destroy. The sharp, bloody edges to the rock that was his idea of the future had been smoothed away, becoming more melancholic, remembering what once was. Despite the sudden and overwhelming shift in the thought, it still seemed strangely familiar, as if he was only rediscovering it.

Lucifer's hands slowly clenched into fists. Then he uncurled them again. Flexing his muscles as if in a physical effort not to lose the fight raging in his mind. Problem was, he didn't know which faction involved in this confrontation was his ally and which his enemy. On one hand he had sacrificed too much- No! The vampyres had sacrificed too much to step down and give up the fight. But on the other hand, this new vision of vampire society was fascinating as well, with both factions uniting instead of fighting until one of them was obliterated. Finally he decided to put the decisions off until he returned home. Wiping his mind clear of all that inner conflict with some trouble with straggling thoughts, Lucifer smiled at the silence. Finally. Complete quiet. He felt like he hadn't been granted a single moment of peace since his arrival on this damned planet. With a more neutral viewpoint, he was able to understand that the meeting with this strange girl, Celiey, couldn't have gone much differently. She had been there because somehow she had known that the alterren would be there. She had no interest in the vampyre so he would forget about her and move on.

Now standing at his full height, Lucifer turned to see the person that had adressed him. There was something strange about him. If he had to pick a word to describe that strange sensation that went out from this figure, the vampyre would have chosen artificial. There was something about the new arrival that seemed unnatural. He continued to smile, his lips parting to reveal his glistening fangs. But inside he was slightly irritated at this intruder into his short equillibrum. Now thoughts were flooding his mind again and noise reached his ears once more. How very bothersome. But his smile remained unshaken, drawing on the reserve of calm that Lucifer had gathered within him during that short moment of blissful revelation. He made a step toward the strange non-human. How very bothersome indeed. Another step drew dust from the ground and let it fly through the air for a few seconds. It was followed by another as Lucifer approached the stranger. He then stopped about five metres away from him. It appears that trouble of all kinds is seeking me out this night. He noticed the blooddrenched claws of the creature but wasn't bothered by them. Why should he be?

The smile changed, grew darker, more threatening. The fangs now seemed bloodthirsty and murderous as the vampyre spoke: "I am the Divine General of the Pure Vampyres, Lucifer. And you are an intruder into my comfort zone." Chains of Torment rose from the ground around him, not actively doing anything, simply there to make a point. The smile finally dropping from his lips, Lucifer coldly continued: "I recommend you leave."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 04:12 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Anastasia took a moment to think about what Celiey was saying and let it sink in then with a smile she answered, "You are a protector of this world, a guardian, protect this world at any cost," Anastasia said then faded away from Celiey sight and appeared back to where she was, on top a building. The alterren sank to her knees no longer able to hide her pain anymore, voices of agony were crying out to her but she had no idea why or how to stop them. This pain was familiar but yet new to her and she would have to figure out what these voices were and appease them are be ripped apart by them. Anastasia bottled the pain up again and stood with the orb of blue light following her she walked to the edge of the building and peered through the darkness and wondered how Athena was doing on her quest.

Athena was met by two men, one was named Dean about the same age as her and he had the ability to go fade into the shadows and use control them the other, William who was younger then her had the ability to heal. Even though they were now immortal a hole in the chest was a hole in the chest and hurt like hell so a healer was great to have by your side. The trio enter the unholy cave where the alterren said that there was a beacon of chaos that was making the city go insane. The cave looked unnatural and recently dug, the walls seem to glow purple and get of a weird energy but for the time being Athena ignored it and thought the quicker the destroyed this beacon the faster they could get out of this creepy cave.

The group turned a corner and were met by creatures that looked like a cross between praymantis and a spider but giant sized, the three stood still and watched the two creatures that had spotted them, they seemed to look at each other as if they were asking what should they do before the turned to face Athena and the boys and let out a loud hiss and charged the intruders. In a panic Athena shot out her had and using her TK she grabbed the creatures and tore them to pieces. The two boys in back at her sighed in relief and so did Athena but then they felt a rumbling and heard the awful sound of hundreds of the hissing sounds the creatures made get closer. "RUN!" Athena yelled and the three turned and ran toward were they entered.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 07:32 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey had brought her right hand down and turned it over to look at the back of her hand. A grin peered across her face as she looked at the orb indented into her gauntlet. Psionic residence is formed inside of it around the orb that seems to analyze and process all genetic information of those within the orbs. Several blue orbs would begin to drip from the ground up like rain that came from the beings that she had blown open. She stroked her palm through the open air as the orbs floated closer to her. As one of the orbs would come toward her chest she would hold her left arm out in front of it while the orb inside of her gauntlet had faded and the new one had been soaked inside of her arm. As the orb begins to soak into her arm's gauntlet, psionic essence would flow around it and analyze the presence of psionic level inside of it to measure it's poison contents possibility, as the orb is seemingly clear of all traps she absorbs it into her arm. She would nod as she looks up to the skies. "and now I understand a little bit more about this world..."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 11:51 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

All three of Athena's small dove out of the cave and scrambled to their feet still trying to get away from the creatures. Dean looked over his shoulder and saw the spider like creatures had stopped before they exited the cave, Dean stopped and called to the other two to stop as well. "Look, they didn't follow us out. I wonder if they even can leave." Dean said confused. Athena walked back to Dean and looked up at him and shrugged, "Who cares, we need to get pass them and now is a great opportunity to get these things out of our way." Athena pushes her arms out with her fingers all stretched out and quickly separates her arms, her power separates the horde of creatures and slams then against the cave walk, she then nods at Dean telling him it was his turn to jump in. Dean melts into the ground becoming a shadow himself and travels into the cave walls then turns the shadows of the cave into spikes impaling the monsters, they seemed to have been unaffected by the recent immortality and die.

"Well that takes care of them,"William chimes in feeling useless. Athena grins, "Yeah but who knows what else is in there. That may have actually been the welcoming group." Dean floats back in a ball of shadows but then slowly reforms to his human body, "Hopefully that was the worst of whats to come," Dean replies. Athena takes the lead and walks back into the cave, "Come out, we're immortal! Whats the worse that can happen?" she asks playfully trying not to think of worse thinks then death as she avoids the corpses of the fallen creatures.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 01:23 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"You are a protector of this world. A Guardian. Protect this world, at any cost."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hmm?" Robert looked up from his shot glass, looking at the man in the seat next to him, one of his older colleagues at the morgue. They'd met up at this place every day for the last two weeks, sharing shots as they toasted their ruined careers. Well, that's not true. The first day had been just an average meet-up. They were there at the bar, when the news started coming in, all sensationalist and stuff. The dying not...well, dying. People getting shot and being alive, but in a lot of pain. Even along the war front, people being blown up, their body parts twitching, as if trying to pull themselves back together.

Robert had tried to ignore it, but the day it all started happening to the world, something happened to him. Suddenly he felt like he could feel someone around him at all times, day or night. He'd look over his shoulder, and no one would be there, but he could always feel as if he was beside someone, and if he only looked closer he could see them. Eventually he started to push it to the back of his mind, but even there it was ever present, sending different sensations and thoughts through him. He started losing sleep over it, and he was lucky his supervisors never happened to hear his strange mutterings, words from someone else coming out of his mouth, like just now.

"Sorry buddy," Robert murmured while rubbing his eyes, "this may have to be the last one of the night."

"Yeah, I hear ya," his partner replied with a scoff, "Starting tomorrow I've gotta remember what it's like to function in normal society. Ugh." He forced a shudder as he finished his sentence, causing Robert to grin. He knew exactly how the man felt. He'd been at home with the dead. It would be strange not having them around to listen to his thoughts...well, the ones that were his anyways.

A short time later, the two of them stepped out of the bar, buzzed but not plastered, and began their separate walks home. As the cool night air tried its best to sober him up, he found his thoughts drifting to the stranger in his mind. He wondered if they could feel him like he could them. On a whim, he leaned against the wall of a building and closed his eyes, trying to focus on the stranger in his mind. What would he feel? What would he see or hear? Who was it that he was connected to?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:35 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Sennelith was a little taken aback by the manner with which this "Vampyre" dealt with him "Now, now. Why so hostile?", he said, in a slightly amused tone, apparantly unfazed by the Chains of Torment and his threatening manner "My name is Sennelith" his claws shifting back into normal hands and his wings melding into his back until they were no more. To all intents and purposes, he could have been mistaken for a human.

However, his eyes remained slanted and his lips remained scaly, an orange tongue of fire darting around them. This was an interesting encounter, truth be told, he was very interested in this creature. And, even if Lucifer turned to battle, then it would be a chance to sharpen his claws.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:09 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Instead of dropping his guard as the stranger did, Lucifer simply clenched his fists, causing the chains to spiral ever higher. He looked at the creature with undisguised annoyance: "Sennelith..." He tried to roll it like had done with Celiey's name, but the word strained aginst his speech, resisting him. Halfway through the word, Lucifer gave up on giving it the beautiful ring that a vampire's speech had to it and simply spat it out with a hint of disgust. He hated things that could not be integrated into his culture. They were so unrefined, so brutish. Something gnawed at the edge of his mind, and it took him a few seconds to realise what it was. He had thought of his speech as that of the vampires, not that of the vampyres. He truly was changing. But he turned his attention back to Sennelith or however that dragon-like creature called itself: "Since you did not understand me the first time, I shall repeat myself one last time."

A snarl on his face, he spoke slowly, as if the person he was talking to had problems understanding him if he spoke normally: "I do not wish to be disturbed." Then, seeing that he wouldn't back off, his anger grew and a shadow gathered on his features: "Go. Back. To. Wherever. You. Came. From." Still no hint of a retreat. On the edge, the divine general, if he could consider himself as such after all those doubts haunting him, yelled. Well, that wasn't exactly the word for it. Rather, he seemed to speak normally, with something amplifying the volume of his voice. It was one of the things that was strange about the vampires. They were able to manipulate how loudly their speech was without straining their vocal chords: "NOW!" There was the screaming of metal being pulled along rock, sending sparks into the air, then the building to Lucifer's left collapsed, pulled down by his chains subconsciously.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:11 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Anastasia felt someone trying to enter her mind, she allowed it but only to an extent and as soon as the connection was made Anastasia probed Roberts mind knowing that his power was to connect with her. *hello there, I'm sure your wondering who I am, On this planet I am known as Anastasia and I am an Alterren. May I ask who you are?" she asked already knowing but felt it was still polite to ask or at least for conversation.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 04:39 PM
Samurai100

Sennelith stood unfazed as the volume of Lucifers voice washed over him, taking a step towards him, his lungs expanding with the large breath he took, he unleashed a primal roar of his own, the roar of a dragon, one that shook the foundations of the buildings around them
"I would back down if I were you, Lucifer" he growled, a playful element vanishing from his voice "You are facing the power of ages past, the power of those that once dominated this planet." as he spoke, he shifted, hands changing shape and turning into claws, wings bursting from his back, he now was almost entirely dragon, only a few human features remaining, his hair, the structure of his face and his humanoid form.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 05:00 AM
Bladewind

Blinking at the roar, Lucifer spat onto the ground: "The power of ages past?" He turned on the spot, slowly walking away. Then he stopped, now only a bit away from the shuttle, which still had blood spattered onto it's artful white hull. He looked at the crimson that had dried into the detailed scenery depicting a garden full of roses. He had ordered the design himself. Every shuttle aboard the flagship was decorated in such a way. The Sacred Garden as it was called, was filled with a flower that could only be found there, nowhere else on the planet. The white roses that bloomed there all year long since so long ago that even Lucifer didn't know who had planted them, were so pure compared to the red ones that were found anywhere else. It was almost a comparison to the vampire race. Nearly all had descended into chaos and bloodshed, with only a handful remaining peaceful, withholding themselves from the battle that raged on the planet. Lucifer and a group of others had once spilled alot of blood to protect this beautiful place from the horrors that plagued everything else. Vampyres and Vampires had been slain alike because they wanted to capture the garden as a strategic point. It was one of the rare instances where both sides had fought side by side since the beginning of the conflict. The memories of the place nearly brought tears back to Lucifer's eyes. The chains retracted, one of them slicing a clearly visible line across the asphalt before disappearing.

Then the vampyre continued walking, looking back as he drew close to the shuttle: "Power of ages past indeed. What a wonderfully unworthy master they have found." His laugh sounded through the streets, echoing from the house walls. Giving his potential adversary a more serious look that seemed to be capable of dealing out death. A slight mist seemed to be gathering around his feet: "You think yourself powerful because you have inherited the pathetic powers of your ancestors? Such a thing is foolish and will get you killed." Turning fully, Lucifer glared at the youth with undisguised disgust: "If you truly believe that you can defeat me simply because you have power, then cross the line I drew upon the ground. Then we shall see what is greater..." A cruel, stinging smile appeared on his features as he finished his taunting challenge: "Power without control or power with control."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 04:40 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Anastasia felt someone trying to enter her mind, she allowed it but only to an extent and as soon as the connection was made Anastasia probed Roberts mind knowing that his power was to connect with her. *hello there, I'm sure your wondering who I am, On this planet I am known as Anastasia and I am an Alterren. May I ask who you are?" she asked already knowing but felt it was still polite to ask or at least for conversation.

Robert wasn't sure what to expect when he'd made his little attempt, but hearing his "other" voice clear in his head, as if it he were wearing the world's best headphones. He felt a flood of sensation, but it was all muted, and a feeling of politeness. It was too much for his alcohol-addled brain. He immediately pushed the entity to the back of his mind once more, doubling over against the building and losing the remaining drink sitting in his stomach.

"What the hell?" he asked after he was able to steady himself. He didn't expect to get anything out of that, much less someone talking to him! He didn't know what was going on, and he wasn't sure he wanted to find out. When his knees stopped buckling, he slowly and carefully made his way home to sleep. It'd been a hell of a night...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 08:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Sennelith walked forward, apparantly unfazed by the Vampyre's taunts. "Well that's useless as both of us seem to be in control of our power" he said mockingly, a malicious smile appearing on his face "Unless of course you are implying you have no control over your own power"Getting ever closer to the line he continued In any case, you are going to be taught a lesson in manners" a silence descended as he lifted his foot, bringing it over the line, and bringing it rashind down to the ground.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 08:23 AM
Bladewind

Lucifer had already walked over to the shuttle, gazing at it with something like nostalgia in his eyes. Slowly the pale hand traced the intricate pattern on the shuttle, caressing the flowers on it. Such beautiful worksmanship. He admired the woman that had created it. She was one of those that had withheld themselves from the war and she had only escaped execution by the vampyres for this because Lucifer had interfered, asking for her to ornament some of their arsenal in return for being left alone. He felt the petals of metal that almost seemed alive with nature's power. It was so beautiful. But that wasn't the only reason he was stroking the artwork. Feeling the touch of it's master, the shuttle started up, humming slightly. It would take some time to analyze it's own status but apparently Sennelith had decided to keep Lucifer company for that time of waiting. Not that that was positive in any way but that one.

Slowly the vampyre turned on the spot. The mist returned, twisting around his body in intricate swirls, gently stroking him as if to calm him with it's touch like a worried lover. But there was no calmness remaining in the vampyre. He had been provoked and the one foolish enough to do such a thing would be punished. Though he was at ease, leaning slightly to the side against an invisible wall, there was incredible tension. Not visible, but rather feelable. It was not in his body, but in the very air he breathed. Slowly his thin lips parted, revealing his fangs to glisten in the moonlight. They almost seemed to be made of silver as they reflected the light that shone upon them. Strands of saliva hung between those devices of death, not without threat itself. For it was a poison, deadly to lesser creatures and causing strong paralysis to those that stood above that unimportant cannon fodder. Taking a step forward, Lucifer's foot could not be heard as it stepped upon the asphalt, seeming silent and soft like a feather in comparison to Sennelith's lumbering gait.

As he took another step, weaving it into the first movement in a way that made it all seem like a delicate dance, a gust of wind could be felt. It made his coat billow and the ponytail freed itself, letting the open hair fly in the air. It gave the vampyre a very different appearance. Instead of the calm and gathered Divine General that had stood upon that same ground only a few seconds ago, now there walked a figure that more resembled the nobles of the vampires, of which Lucifer was, after all, one of the most powerful before his change in heart. His white hair now hanging into his face wildly, he snarled: "You'll regret disturbing my grieving process with your arrogant, selfaggrandising behaviour." Lucifer's eyes shifted. From rather normal crimson eyes, they changed, something spreading from his pupils. It was pure black, covering the eyes completely within a second. Then it lit up, burning with a bloodred light.

Another step forward, this time not that of a dancer though, more casual, less selfaware. But where those black boots touched the ground, an incredible cold, that of death, spread out along with a thick mist. It was a form adopted by vampires when they were ready to fight without their usual elegance, too angry to care about such a trivial thing as beauty while in combat. Lucifer wasn't baring his fangs anymore, but somehow they still seemed painfully close and threatening, hovering over the dragon-like man's throat like a sword of Damocles. As with many other things about the vampire, it wasn't seen by the eyes, but rather felt through the skin. If his enemy were a vampire or vampyre, they would have noticed a more subtle change in Lucifer's behaviour. While before, he had clearly only wanted to be left alone, he was growing more and more agitated by the second. This was becoming less a fight to preserve his peace, which had been lost anyway, rather than to teach the intruder about respecting those that wished to be left by themselves. Levelling his pistol, Lucifer spoke quietly, the silence currently filling the street they stood upon allowing the sound, both sad and furious, to travel to Sennelith's ears without anything distorting it's condemning message: "Never before have I met a sentient creature so entangled in it's own emotions that it became oblivious to the feelings of those around it. Such lack of empathy is a disgusting stain upon all there is."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 09:43 AM
Samurai100

Sennelith's smile widened "Arrogant? Look who's talking Vampyre, but yeah, I'm enjoying myself far too much at the moment to care about you" Looking at the pistol, he uttered a short laugh "You are indeed arrogant to think that will harm me" Flames seemed to dance around his feet as he continued to walk forwards, flickering into life and twisting like snakes.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2011 04:51 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen wakes up in his bed with Cane in a chair across from him with half of a disassembled mech that earlier belonged to the Leader of of Death Lions. He felt weak from expelling his energy like he did, it was the first time he did something like that. "So your up Gen I thought you would be sleep for like a day or two doing what you just did" "How long have I been sleep" "About 5 hours or so you should rest more it will help you regenerate your used energy." "No I'm alright I have to go back out there and you know you can't stop me." Gen sat up and got out of the bed wobbling a little then started to fall. Cane turned around in the chair grabbing Gen stopping him from falling while sitting him down. "You have to lay back down you need to rest" " I NEED to go out there people need my help and I can help. So as a Sekai member you must understand I do what I do cause it's _whats needed" "Fine you do you but don't come back dismembered" "Ha Just who the hell do you think I em." Gen got up after being released by Cane and walked out of the room and the tree house. The air was nice but he had to keep moving if he couldn't standing still for too long or it could cause him to collapse. So Gen climbed up a tree fixing himself on a strong Branch and started his travel jumping and running from tree top to tree top the air whizzing past his hair keeping normal. Till he stopped, spotting in the distance in front of a cave stood A beautiful girl who looked accompanied by someone. Gen then spotted a man made of shadow walk out the cave and turn into a normal looking person and joined them. He watched from the roof tops as he was easily able to tell that they all had powers like him. Gen figured their where more like him and Cane that gained powers do to the event. Gen watched as they walked into the cave, Gen was curious as to what they where up to so he followed a minute later. Gen entered the seemingly dark cave charging and unchanging his finger causing it to glow so he could use it as a flashlight. The first thing he noticed was the corpses on the floor of the creatures in the cave dead something he hasn't see exist in a long time he kind of envied that they where able to die. The thing that was most perplexing was what where they. Gen walking more into the cave trying to follower after the 3 that went in before him._

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 03:08 PM