KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal (RP)

Immortal (RP)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

As he heard Sennelith's words, Lucifer simply smiled. Not only at the foolishness of the boy but also at the scene that could be seen by anyone who ventured close enough. Two men, closer to allpowerful gods than mere mortals, facing off in the moon's light. One of them burning with emotion so strongly that flames manifested around his feet to scorch the earth he walked upon, marching toward the enemy. The other cold like ice, mist rising from the ground around him, twisting around his body, his silver pistol aimed almost casually at the adversary. It was quite something to behold. The violence about to be unleashed, two tidal waves of power crashing against one another in a test of strength, speed and skill. Like demigods from mythological tales, the pair would do battle, turning to battle over the most trivial of matters, unknowingly fighting for the amusement of those that watched from the heavens. But it was time to dispatch of this insolent child. His finger curled around the trigger and pulled.

The bullet raced out of the barrel but as Lucifer watched it fly forth, time seemed to slow to allow him to watch the projectile without any problems, to enjoy the worksmanship of the weaponsmith. For this weapon wasn't any less a piece of art than the shuttle. Though having been created millenia ago as a gift given to him upon his birth, it hadn't failed once in it's duty. An ancient vampiric myth stated that a weapon given to a vampire at his birth was going to fit him perfectly once he was old enough to wield it. This was true for Lucifer. The hilt smoothed into his hand and whenever he saw the engraving upon the silver, the divine general marveled at how beautifully his name had been placed upon his weapon. Such was the fascination of vampires with art and perfection. No matter what they did, they put their heart into it, poured their soul out to create something that was both practical and pleasing to the senses.

Lucifer's crimson eyes watched as the bullet, also not without a highly detailed pattern placed upon it as decoration despite being shot too fast for anybody to see how much love the smith had put into this piece of metal. Even Lucifer only knew the pattern because he had looked at it before carefully placing the projectile in the revolver. A millenium or so ago he had asked a smith why they put so much effort into creating bullets if they were simply going to be shot at the enemy. The answer had been accompanied by a laughing smile: "We do so to please people like you. People who pay attention to even these details." But that was long ago and did not matter right now. What did matter was that the bullet struck flesh, passing through Sennelith's left arm at the elbow with ease.

The vampire's smile grew slightly. The sht hadn't done as much damage as it would have upon a lesser creature, who would have been destroyed by the force, or a vampire, for whom the weapon was designed after all. Instead of tearing off the lower arm immediately, instead it left a gigantic hole in the arm. Thin strands of flesh and skin held the limb together. But as Lucifer and Sennelith watched, the weight of the claw showed to be too much and slowly the strands tore, one by one. Then, with a sickening sound, all of the remaining connections ceased to exist and the lower arm dropped to the ground with a thud. "It appears that I'm not quite as arrogant as you thought."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 03:06 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Rushing. The sight from someones eyes, passing over a fresh body of water at high speeds. All that could be seen was the walls of water pushing out from her, the beautiful Aquin sky above her and the lines of blurring speed from her travel. She turned, shifted, flying at greater speeds as she prepared to ascend. Suddenly, whatever... whoever it was took direct flight directly up into the sky, seeming to tear from the water and ascend straight upward, spiraling in a circle. Upon peaking at 500ft above the water, the figures arms were thrown outward to bring her to a sudden stop with the water being thrown from her. It was the blue haired aquin girl, Celiey. Floating high above the water, her body glimmered from the shine of the water droplets over her fresh soft skin. Her glass-like plates over different parts of her body seemed freshly polished with the inside of them having her memory spheres shining. She watched the city that she first found when coming to this planet, remembering the times within it, wondering about the future she'd make in it. Celiey swung her right hand out and pulled it back as the glaring bright sphere faded through the plate and into her hand. As the girls fingers wrapped around it, she prepared to use it. As she straightened her grip on the sphere, she held it up before her.

"Adept Learner!" The sphere flashed as the sight was captured, helping her memorize the full sight of the city before her.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:14 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Jericho was walking through the plains challenging people for the amusement of him and Ares.

Jericho then stopped "there is a tablet nearby" Jericho then saw a city about a could 100 miles away "it's in that direction."

He was about to make his way towards it when 20 soldiers surrounded him. He ended up grinning "what can I do you for you gentleman?"

"It's no hard feeling Jericho but we have orders to bring you in."

This seemed to interest Jericho "why am I being taken in and how do you know my name?"

"Sorry but that's classified information, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Jericho laughed and then activated the goat, he then clapped creating a loud BOOM and sending a powerful force all around himself sending his enemies flying. He stood there "well that was easy" Jericho then looked back towards the city "Time to find that tablet, and on a special note I need to find out what that was all about later."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 01:02 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey's head suddenly turned as she thought she heard something. Looking down from the city, her eyes seemed to cross the bridge leading from it into another city where an explosion had taken place just a few seconds prior. "A chance for more study?" The girl said with an excited look on her face. Before she knew it, Celiey had dropped from the sky like a dead weight, causing a large splash appropriate for any human-like figure crashing into water from a 500ft drop.

Not long later, the girl appeared to rise out of the ground in a spectral state, as if a phantom. A talent she learned using her adept learner ability during the year prior. Her body solidified again as she floated now only yards away from the male called Jericho. She didn't attack, but watched in silence with curiosity. Her lips mouthed the words, Adept Learner as a glowing sphere rose from her once more and seemed to record the sight before her. She noted the male and the explosive power he had displayed with the damaged if not killed enemies around him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:04 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Jericho had heard a large splash behind him but did not look back "perhaps it is another challenger"

Jericho began to get a wide grin over his face and continued walking towards the city "I sure hope hes stronger than these weaklings." He stopped right at the man who apparently knew something but he had saw that he was dead.

Jericho then summoned the Golden Dragon Slayer, picked up the threw him upward and when he came down he sliced him in half. There was now blood all over him and his sword, the sword disappeared and he again made his way towards the city.

"I wonder if that will freak him out a little bit?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:23 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey descended a little as Jericho began to move, letting her right foot barely touched the ground before she gently bounced from it, hopping forward in almost a graceful manner as she floated across the ground, before her left foot gently touched a few feet ahead of where her previous one had, bouncing again. It was as if she were weightless, bouncing on the moon as she followed after Jericho without even so much as a flinch at his actions. Instead, she seemed to mind her orb which was recording every action he made.

I wonder if he's trying to impress me. She thought as she followed the senseless hulking man.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:33 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Jericho seemed to be aggravated "You can stop following me whenever you fell like it." Jericho didn't liked being followed by some random person in the middle of nowhere.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:52 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

As the girl gently landed on the ground upon one foot, her face suddenly lit up. She stared at the male with a curiosity, her head slowly tilting. As he spoke, her hand rose up and pet across the air over her sphere. She said nothing, but continued to be bothersome toward the rogue.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:05 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Jericho was starting to get even more aggravated "I know your there and it's kinda getting on my last nerve."

His head sharply turned "the tablet.........it's moving." Jericho actually got a grin over his face seeing on how he knew which direction it was going in "the guild of thieves" Jericho then started walking towards the tablet "you can follow if you want just don't try to be sneaky when I already know your there."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:15 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"I was not aware that I was hiding." The girl blinked with her large eyes watching the brutish male. She was... hiding? She curiously began to hop again, pushing off the ground on her foot gently to float forward nearby the ignorant male. She had nothing better to do. Why not simply follow this simpleton and see where that leads?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:45 AM
God Cloth Seiya

"Huh, do you find me interesting or something or do like following people in the middle of nowhere?" Jericho was looking at the weird creature that kept following him. Jericho sighed "You want something to eat I could buy you something when we get to a market, I'm feeling kind of hungry and I'm not that cruel for know reason."Jericho waiting for a response found a tree to lay down on and relax for a little bit.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 03:49 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
"Huh, do you find me interesting or something or do like following people in the middle of nowhere?" Jericho was looking at the weird creature that kept following him. Jericho sighed "You want something to eat I could buy you something when we get to a market, I'm feeling kind of hungry and I'm not that cruel for know reason."Jericho waiting for a response found a tree to lay down on and relax for a little bit.

"Sometimes," Celiey said with a blank face while she continued to follow after the brute. She kept a fair distance, as if to let him have his space, though she did not keep so far as to let him feel that she was not there. She seemed to enjoy that tingling irritation that one might get from her breathing down their neck. A few seconds after Jericho propositions her, Celiey had kicked off the ground and floated through the air, landing before the brute. She turned, her arms folding behind her back.

"The city ahead is monitored by a powerful being called 'Anastasia'." Celiey had brought up a hand as another sphere had emerged from her arm, before it began shooting out images across the ground; videos displaying Anastasia in action before Celiey and other powerful beings. "She has a large quantity of powers and is unquestionable. Entering this city virtually surrenders yourself to this girl."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 02:45 PM
God Cloth Seiya

"Surrender huh" he began to laugh "It's been awhile since I've done that. Jericho had heard of her before "I know what battles I can and Can't win, so if I must surrender to her I will.

Jericho then felt the stone moving again "Its coming at us" he grinned and activated the raptor "Be right back" He took off dead sprint on his way towards the stone. It wasn't long until he came across the members of the thieves guild. He started to run around them in a circle.

One of the members finally said "What's going on?"

Another replied "I don't know" he ran as fast as he could only to be stopped by his hand through his chest.

Jericho smiled at this "Puny Weaklings" he saw the one that had it and quickly snatch it before they could even react. "It was nice doing business with ya."

He proceeded in returning back to the mysterious creature he had met with the stone in his hand. He raised it up so she could see it, it had showed a bird on it "When I absorb this it will give me the power of flight."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:02 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey had watched for a moment while her right hand shifted back and forth, investigating it. Her adept learner had caught sight of the brutes actions. She nodded once, before her body suddenly became like a blur. Her hand, firm in its conviction, struck Jericho in the chest with a blunt force that sent him directly onto his back as if he had just crashed into an immovable object. Celiey looked down curiously at the male after, investigating him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:35 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Jericho kicked himself back up with a smile on his face "Not bad of an attack, but you'll have to do better than that to hurt me." He lifted up his shirt showing where she had hit him at. "See not even a mark, but I am impressed on how you were able to hit me while I was using raptor."

Even though he was impressed with her speed Jericho was still wondering why she had attacked him. "I'm not sure if you have a good reason for striking me in the chest but,if you want to explain to me why, I'm all ears."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:26 PM