KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who will win Klitchko or Haye

Klitchko or Haye?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Klitchko 5 83.33%
Haye 1 16.67%
draw 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will win Klitchko or Haye
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Who will win Klitchko or Haye

Big fight in the heavyweight division tonight, Vladimir Klitchko V David Haye.

Who do you think´s going to win this one?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 04:16 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Could go either way really, if Vladimir keeps Haye busy with his jab and then catches him he might take it. Haye could also KO Klitchko when you consider his past record and Klitchko´s previous KO losses.

Vitali would demolish Haye though imo.

Don´t like Haye´s over the top arrogance and nastyness, and even though I´m English I hope he gets flattened.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 04:18 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Haye had nothing for Klitschko.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 10:22 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strauss Khan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Haye had nothing for Klitschko.

Not a thing. Klitschko wasn't just to big he was all round better.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 10:33 PM
Strauss Khan is currently offline Click here to Send Strauss Khan a Private Message Find more posts by Strauss Khan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Total embarressment of a fight...I thought I was watching strictly come dancing.

It really does show what a total joke the heavyweight division has become when a glorified super-middleweight can get a shot at the unified title.

As for the fight itself...Haye's body movements were too quick for klitschko but his punches were too slow...In the end there was about 5 punches landed the whole fight and 3 of them were in the last round.

Dire...utterly dire.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 10:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

People still watch boxing? wtf lol.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:15 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strauss Khan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

It's only in the US where it's died due to not having a heavyweight champion or decent contender for so long.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:18 PM
Strauss Khan is currently offline Click here to Send Strauss Khan a Private Message Find more posts by Strauss Khan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better than watching the WWE2 that is UFC...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:24 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by jaden101
In the end there was about 5 punches landed the whole fight and 3 of them were in the last round.

Lolwut?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strauss Khan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better than watching the WWE2 that is UFC...

I like both, i'm about to watch the UFC now everyone has left my place. smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lolwut?

Were you not watching like?

There was tons of big punches thrown (Mostly by Haye)...How many of them actually connected?

Pretty much none except for 1 or 2 in the last round and Klitschko brushed them off like they were nothing.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:39 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yes, I watched as Klitschko landed consistently throughout the fight.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 11:46 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He landed consistently yes. But you're making out as if he was throwing loads of punching. A couple of jabs here and there at most and nothing particularly exciting or effective.

Here's a fight with more action in the 5 rounds than Haye-Klitschko had in its entire 12.

at 5 minutes of the 2nd video is unbelievable stuff

And yes, I know the weight division difference means you would expect more punches thrown but I would've expected at least some action in the 1st 11 rounds.

It was boring and it's no wonder that heavyweight boxing's reputation is all but finished when this is the best it has to offer.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 12:22 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

He landed consistently yes. But you're making out as if he was throwing loads of punching. A couple of jabs here and there at most and nothing particularly exciting or effective.

Here's a fight with more action in the 5 rounds than Haye-Klitschko had in its entire 12.

at 5 minutes of the 2nd video is unbelievable stuff

And yes, I know the weight division difference means you would expect more punches thrown but I would've expected at least some action in the 1st 11 rounds.

It was boring and it's no wonder that heavyweight boxing's reputation is all but finished when this is the best it has to offer.

Different weight class and two men just punching the crap out of each other is a brawl not boxing, no skill n that is there?

Entertaining thoughsmile

As for the heavyweight division, it´s a joke.

we need this sort of thing.

Last edited by Bicnarok on Jul 3rd, 2011 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 01:26 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

He landed consistently yes.

Glad to see you admit you were wrong.

But you're making out as if he was throwing loads of punching.

No I wasn't.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 02:51 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

No I wasn't.

that´s settled then laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 07:52 PM
Lord Shadow Z

It's not that big anymore for us Brits, Carl Froch is basically ignored, David Haye it seems can't fight as well as he can talk and Amir Khan has virtually disappeared.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 08:23 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

so he threw about 5 punches and landed them. that's consistent. still means he threw virtually no punches and the fight was boring. so yeah. I'm still right.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 10:48 PM
SpadeKing

no expression < my expression for the whole fight after the first two rounds of excitement left for the match left me.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 06:54 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

so he threw about 5 punches and landed them. that's consistent. still means he threw virtually no punches and the fight was boring. so yeah. I'm still right.

Wladimir landed 134 punches.

You were wrong.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 02:53 PM