KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » TTT release date for dvd?

TTT release date for dvd?
Started by: TrixStar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrixStar
I see you

Question TTT release date for dvd?

Anyone know?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 09:31 AM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

august

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 09:41 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

TYVM wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 09:44 AM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2003 01:31 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

is it gonna be "just " TTT or is it a Special Edition

Old Post Mar 13th, 2003 10:17 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

I would guess just like FOTR. They will release the intial copy, then after that rush is over the "Special Edition" cuz it's all about $$$

Old Post Mar 13th, 2003 10:20 AM
finti

indeed, greedy bastards

Old Post Mar 13th, 2003 10:24 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

AUGUST??!!! **** THAT'S A LONG WAIT! i thought i'd come out around may or june or something. usually movies are in theathers for about six months and plus 6 more to get on dvd/tape. argh! >,<

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 02:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it's the same as how FOTR was

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 02:40 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i had heard somewhere that ttt would be bumped up and released in june. hopefully!

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 10:32 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

...Hmm..can I control myself from buying the DVD 'till they release the Special Edition by November?.... confused

Last edited by Dejio on Mar 19th, 2003 at 09:21 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 09:19 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I can't. I'll buy the DVD and then someone will get me the special edition because everyone loves me so much... big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2003 03:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i wont be able to resist, i couldnt last year and got both. i justify it by saying they are two different movies.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2003 03:36 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What a coinky-dink, I have both versions as well. I like the beginning to the original one, but the SE is great in every other way. big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2003 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

nope no knowledge

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 06:05 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novithiliel
Crazy elf

I have the original one........my dad has the se!!!!!! And he also wants that one from TTT so I'll buy the original one....

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 06:46 AM
Novithiliel is currently offline Click here to Send Novithiliel a Private Message Find more posts by Novithiliel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

okay, has anybody heard anything on the release date yet? i have seen on theonering.net that it wont be till like august 30th, but then i have seen other web sites where they say you can preorder it and it will ship june 30th? hmmmmm......

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 02:33 PM
Fire

think it will be the same as FOTR which would make it the 6th or so of august

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 06:59 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

, u guys r right, they r too greedy, theyll have the original one then hit us with the SE but the sad part is that i wont wait so ill probably endup buying both, lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 11:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well i guess it is confirmed August 26th. dangit!!! i hate it how they waite so long to release it on dvd. thats like 4 months away, arggggg. i cant think of any other movie that has waited so long to come out on dvd. i hope that next year the dvd's get released sooner since PJ will be buisy with king kong. who knows, i guess it will be a long 4 months.....

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 05:09 PM