KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » TTT release date for dvd?

TTT release date for dvd?
Started by: TrixStar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dejio

I really don't know what's taking those guys so long to release the TTT DVD. It's not like it's an extended DVD release or something, where basically you remake the whole movie.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:19 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

The release date is August??? Cool. Between now and August there are lots and lots of new releases and new DVD and tapes coming out. I'm in heaven. big grin

Special Edition TTT will probably be out by Xmas! Cool again.

Old Post May 1st, 2003 12:21 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

Seriously every other movie is usually out within 4 months after the release.

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 07:00 AM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

I know that pisses me off. why do they wait 8-9 months to release it?

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 02:20 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kjm87

I read that it's coming out on August 22nd (UK anyway, but isn't it released everywhere at the same time?)

Old Post May 8th, 2003 03:45 PM
kjm87 is currently offline Click here to Send kjm87 a Private Message Find more posts by kjm87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a week later then the FOTR one, or so FM or mah said

Old Post May 8th, 2003 03:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

oh i can't wait.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 02:15 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

regular 2 disc edition is ariving in the states august 26th, same day as simpsons season 3 dvd. the extended edition will probably come out in november or so.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 08:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kjm87

Strange, I would have thought everywhere would have it released on the same day.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 03:31 PM
kjm87 is currently offline Click here to Send kjm87 a Private Message Find more posts by kjm87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote