KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » The Official inimalist Odds Thread.

The Official inimalist Odds Thread.
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

complex prep=overrated, wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:14 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

I wasn't saying prep needed to be complex (though I'll admit that is what I like) -- only that not using a character in prep comes with a high opportunity cost. I think not using all of one's characters in prep also encourages the repeated use of a single strategy, putting one's opponents in a better position to counter. Not that you and PG are necessarily going to keep on doing the same thing -- it's just that, given your team's superior power, if you lose any matches, I suspect that this will be the reason why.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 01:28 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
9/10?? huh. i'd like our odds better if a knew a damn thing about kabuti. no expression

His ninjutsu's
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpos...p;postcount=120

Detailed bio through wiki.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kabuto_Yakushi

Last edited by "Id" on Jul 19th, 2011 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:42 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by King Kandy
I think they are just getting started on the things they can do with him.

If anything they should drop Legion, and grab Madara.

Kabuto can summon those ex super zombie Jinchūriki. Madara fuses them bijūs, implanting them with Dōjutsus....and oooohhhh yeeeahhh.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:02 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by "Id"
If anything they should drop Legion, and grab Madara.

Kabuto can summon those ex super zombie Jinchūriki. Madara fuses them bijūs, implanting them with Dōjutsus....and oooohhhh yeeeahhh.

Kabuto and his undead army + Madara and his six paths of pain composed of jinchuriki (all with Sharinigans and Rinnegans)?

Sounds like that would be fun. I think Leo would blow a gasket not knowing what the hell was going on though.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:21 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kabuto and his undead army + Madara and his six paths of pain composed of jinchuriki (all with Sharinigans and Rinnegans)?

Sounds like that would be fun. I think Leo would blow a gasket not knowing what the hell was going on though.
Yeah leo is way out of his element. Me, and Kandy should have joined this. With Manga characters allowed, this tourney is ripe for the picking.

And say they drop Magneto instead of Legion. With Legion backing them up. They would carry the sufficient numbers, force, and adversity to give any team pure hell.

Well with the exception my own. My team is hell.

Last edited by "Id" on Jul 19th, 2011 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:27 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I think it's probably good to have leo grounding that team. As a judge who is versed in tourneys but not manga, I often have a very hard time visualizing manga feats, or putting them in context. I know others have had the same troubles, and I've seen it when I've competed as well, and it's likely cost some people matches. The same used to be true of very obscure characters...and by that, I mean no one but the person using them was familiar with them beyond what you'd find on a wiki. It's less true of obscure characters anymore because of collective forum knowledge, but the principle still exists.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think Leo would blow a gasket not knowing what the hell was going on though.

amen to that.........

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote