KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I heard that Ultimate Fury was actually made with Samule J. in mind.

Not at first, but after he's been "redesigned" in Millar's Ultimates.

There is a scene in the first volume when heroes are talking about a possible movie with them and which actors could play them perfectly.

Nick Fury responded: "Samuel L. Jackson, of course".

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 06:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Who do you think is the guy in Doctor Conner's cell?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 07:06 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

It's Electro

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 09:02 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Placidity
It's Electro
I don't think that was Electro. Electro is not an old white man. They'll have to thing of something to explain him.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:50 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

the performer playing that secretive guy in the jail cell with connors was actually the dude who shot killed brandon lee by accident in real life ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 04:21 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't think that was Electro. Electro is not an old white man. They'll have to thing of something to explain him.

Is it possible it could be Mysterio?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 02:30 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Vulture?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 10:14 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Miles Warren a.k.a. Jackal would be nice.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 01:39 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Miles Warren a.k.a. Jackal would be nice.

It would be but wouldn't the logical jump from that be The Clone story arc? Do you think they could pull that off in movie form?

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 04:51 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Not necessarily, remember they put Connors in the original Spider-Man series without introducing the Lizard.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2012 09:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Concept art for Sam Raimi's version of the lizard if he stayed on board

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/...version-of.html

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2013 01:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Not necessarily, remember they put Connors in the original Spider-Man series without introducing the Lizard.
but he was only a minor role. If The Jackle were to be a full on villain they would have to do more with him then they did Connors.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Concept art for Sam Raimi's version of the lizard if he stayed on board

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/...version-of.html

Idk if its just that I have become accustomed to The Amazing Spider-Man lizard or what but I enjoy it more then those.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2013 04:39 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
but he was only a minor role. If The Jackle were to be a full on villain they would have to do more with him then they did Connors.

They're gonna focus on Electro in the sequel, so just a minor role for Warren would be fine, imo (for now). He has to appear before Gwen dies...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 04:10 PM
SamZED

I do NOT want to see the clone saga on the big screen.
Wonder if Norman's gonna have his way with Gwen in the movies...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:50 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
I do NOT want to see the clone saga on the big screen.

(please log in to view the image)

Admit it, you're afraid of the mere thought of seeing all those ass-beatings Jackal gave to Petey shown on the big screen.

Anyway, like I said, Warren making an appearance doesn't have to bring all the focus on him and start the clone saga...

Originally posted by SamZED
Wonder if Norman's gonna have his way with Gwen in the movies...

I really doubt it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:29 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

They're gonna focus on Electro in the sequel, so just a minor role for Warren would be fine, imo (for now). He has to appear before Gwen dies...

Yea that could work for the sequel but look at how people complained about Connors having a small roll but not returning for the next one as the lizard. So then in the third film(im sure they will try to make it a trilogy) People would be expecting him to be the villain and you would almost have to go the clone route.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:58 PM
SamZED

Admit it, you're afraid of the mere thought of seeing all those ass-beatings Jackal gave to Petey shown on the big screen.

Anyway, like I said, Warren making an appearance doesn't have to bring all the focus on him and start the clone saga...

I really doubt it.
Seeing Spider on the big screen (even if hes getting his ass kicked) makes me experience a geekgasm, thought youd know by now.stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:27 PM
tedinves

Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy, and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr Curt Connors, his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2013 09:57 AM
tedinves is currently offline Click here to Send tedinves a Private Message Find more posts by tedinves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote