KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
No this was THE JOKE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w

three non true fans of Batman.Batman without Robin is like Batman without the batmobile,or captain america without the shield,or Indiana Jones without the whip.Good riddance of Nolan.the fact that he is using Bale the most lame ass villian in the comics,he has lost it.New director needed.One that understands the importance of Robin eventually coming on.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 07:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by the ninjak
Marvel recently reaquired the rights to Punisher and I believe Blade. Due to the 5 year rule. FF should be theirs soon as well.
Marvel haven't retained DD due to him appearing in Elektra. So a little more time.

Fox will not stop making Xmen films and Sony Spidey so they will have to be brought. Hopefully Sony's financial troubles will open options.

* now, that's something to look forward to... Avengers with Fantastic Four, wow! having Punisher, Blade, Daredevil, Elektra and Spider-Man in one movie would be awesome! throw in Iron Fist, Black Panther and other classic Marvel characters! i hope Marvel buys back the X-men franchise, do a complete reboot -> the "Marvel" way... smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 01:33 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Mr Parker
three non true fans of Batman.Batman without Robin is like Batman without the batmobile,or captain america without the shield,or Indiana Jones without the whip.Good riddance of Nolan.the fact that he is using Bale the most lame ass villian in the comics,he has lost it.New director needed.One that understands the importance of Robin eventually coming on.

Batman has gotten along just fine without Robin. DC has published one long running Batman title (Legends Of The Dark Knight) where Robin never made an appearance. The two worst received Batman movies to date (Batman Forever, Batman And Robin) were the two that had Robin in them!
Batman with a teenage sidekick is a very quaint, outdated idea. Even Marvel is toughening up Bucky in the Captain America WW2 flashbacks, becasue doing Bucky the old way would look silly now.
The only logical reason Batman would have Robin, is to have him trained to be his successor when the time comes. Even then, he would only be a part timer. It's not like separating Cap from his shield at all.

In Nolan We Trust.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 06:26 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by peejayd
* now, that's something to look forward to... Avengers with Fantastic Four, wow! having Punisher, Blade, Daredevil, Elektra and Spider-Man in one movie would be awesome! throw in Iron Fist, Black Panther and other classic Marvel characters! i hope Marvel buys back the X-men franchise, do a complete reboot -> the "Marvel" way... smile

Well apparently Marvel Studios is working on making TV shows with Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. big grin

Marvel is truly aiming to create a healthy Marvel Universe to showcase all of their characters and Ironman Thor and Cap ect will make appearances .

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 01:54 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Well apparently Marvel Studios is working on making TV shows with Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. big grin

Marvel is truly aiming to create a healthy Marvel Universe to showcase all of their characters and Ironman Thor and Cap ect will make appearances .
Huh? Was there some kind of statement?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 07:30 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Uh....When, in the Well of All Sparks, did this become a semi-Batman thread? I'm completely sure that the forum had said Spider-Man?

Answers anyone? Did it have something to do with the director of the new Spidey? OMP,please don't tell me it's Nolan! That dude needs to focus on the tragic film w/Bane he's about to produce. I mean come on. It's Bane. He's hard to make in CGI technology. Sorry to get off topic.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 02:51 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ptrvash
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would totally dig an iron fist cartoon.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 07:11 AM
ptrvash is currently offline Click here to Send ptrvash a Private Message Find more posts by ptrvash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by SamZED
Huh? Was there some kind of statement?

http://www.avclub.com/articles/marv...ca-jones,49208/

Show called AKA Jessica Jones. Immortal IronFist and Luck Cage should be on there way.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 07:49 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

TRAILER SONG

TRAILER SONG 2

FEATURED SONG: [COLD - What Happens Now (The Web)]

I'm loving the soundtrack for this movie. Everything about it just seems to outdo the Raimi movies. To make that official, I need to see how the villain performs. Also, those posters are damn epic.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 03:10 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
TRAILER SONG

TRAILER SONG 2

FEATURED SONG: [COLD - What Happens Now (The Web)]

I'm loving the soundtrack for this movie. Everything about it just seems to outdo the Raimi movies. To make that official, I need to see how the villain performs. Also, those posters are damn epic.

can only hope so we can FINALLY have a GOOD spiderman movie made.the one thing that so far seems promising about this film is that when sm 1 came out,you could tell it was going to be horrible from the trailer,there was enough information in the trailer to see that it would be horrible.at least from what i have seen from the trailer,this movie at least looks good.They seem to be pressing the right buttons so far.Peter with the mechs,Gwen Stacy is in it.so far it at least looks good.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 04:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 11:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kazenji
The lizard concept art

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...9/news/?a=50483
I like it. I wish he was a bit more muscular, but they can save the muscular green look for the Green Goblin. I also wish the face had more of a snout, but I still like it. It's shaping up to be pretty cool!

PWNT

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 05:28 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Anyone seen the original costume that they had for the Green Goblin for Rami's Spider-Man??

looked so good don't know why they did'nt go with it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Movie looks great so far. I'm very hyped up for it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 11:58 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kazenji
Anyone seen the original costume that they had for the Green Goblin for Rami's Spider-Man??

looked so good don't know why they did'nt go with it.
Yeah I saw it. It was perfect! I don't understand why they went with the helmet at all.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 11:48 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Originally posted by Mr Parker

You are a ****ing moron.
Source: Everything you said.
I would explain to you why you are but you are so ****ing retarded I don't think you would begin to comprehend.

I hope you catch ****ing malaria

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:31 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What the hell dude? Geeze.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 04:40 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 07:26 PM
ares834

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
What the hell dude? Geeze.

Well saying Batman need RObin is a pretty idiotic thing to say... Still...

Anyway, I've heard some spoilers about this film that sound awful. Apparently[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Lizard can infect other people into becoming other lizards...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 03:40 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They had something like that in the recent ASM comics but people turning into lizards.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 06:07 AM