KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

well that sucks kaboodle sad

i was kinda hoping the whole reason they rebooted this franchise so early was to tie it in with The Avengers

Old Post May 1st, 2012 01:25 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

New trailer! I'm liking how it looks. It looks like their adapting the Lizards story from there comings were he used biological attacks to make people undergo similar transformations. I like that! It's cool that the Lizard was one of the only enemies in spidey comics to threaten the planet.

Also, LAB COAT! And is that a snout? I cant tell.
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 4th, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:59 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Looks awsome Imo. But I fear it won't be the box office smash the Original's were. Much like X-Men First Class (also far superior to the previous X-Men movies).

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Looks awsome Imo. But I fear it won't be the box office smash the Original's were. Much like X-Men First Class (also far superior to the previous X-Men movies).

X-men first class was in the same continuity as the crappy X3 and Wolverine movies, which i'll admit, made me not want to watch it in cinemas and i'm assuming a lot of other people thought the same and also chose not to watch it.

but this movie is a reboot, so even though i didn't like Spider-man 3, i'm definitely going to watch this one

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:28 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

First Class was a semi-reboot. They did ignore X3 and Wolverine (scenes in those films when a much older Xavier is not in a wheel chair yet). But you're right, it was marketed as a prequel.

I hope your right and everyone gives this new Spidey a chance. Because if it doesn't perform well financially then no matter how good the film is, it won't be forgiven for putting the figures down for such a profitable franchise.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 07:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i have really high hopes for this franchise

hopefully they can get around to doing Venom right in the sequels

Old Post May 5th, 2012 11:13 PM
Arachnid1

Freakin creepy pic. I love how massive the Lizard is, but this will also make any future Ultimate Goblin design redundant. That means Ultimate Goblin will probably never happen. sad

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 6th, 2012 at 02:41 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:38 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post May 6th, 2012 03:18 AM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post May 6th, 2012 03:57 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by Arachnid1
That means Ultimate Goblin will probably never happen. sad
Happy Dance stick out tongue

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Seeing the trailer for the movie while watching Avengers 3D one thing became certain is that the 3D in this movie will be outstanding.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 05:28 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by SamZED
Happy Dance stick out tongue
And you sir, suck. stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:33 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

[B]

but this will also make any future Ultimate Goblin design redundant. That means Ultimate Goblin will probably never happen. sad

Good!

i'd rather see them do the one from the 616 universe they came close to it with the Raimi Movie with that screen test but of course needed more work on it.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kazenji
Good!

i'd rather see them do the one from the 616 universe they came close to it with the Raimi Movie with that screen test but of course needed more work on it.
I don't care too much either way because I loved both, but the moments Spidey had with Ultimate Goblin fighting were just epic. His entire encounter we had in the Ultimate Spidey game was my favorite moment in the entire game. I would have loved to see some of those moments recreated in the movies.

http://www.zoom-comics.com/wp-conte...-spider-man.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...oblin_super.jpghttp://www.thegreengoblinshideout.c...0&width=320
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/im...reen-goblin.jpg
http://www.comic-images.com/details...u0lek480bjmh862

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 7th, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2012 12:27 PM
stickman618

FORGET GOBLIN!!

i wanna see a proper Venom on the big screen!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2012 12:59 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Freakin creepy pic. I love how massive the Lizard is, but this will also make any future Ultimate Goblin design redundant. That means Ultimate Goblin will probably never happen. sad

Good. Ultimate Goblin was a terrible character. I hope they keep Norman as a suit villain until they decide to bring him out as the psychological and deadly 616 Goblin.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 04:31 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ultimate Goblin might as well be a Hulk villain.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 07:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I don't care too much either way because I loved both, but the moments Spidey had with Ultimate Goblin fighting were just epic. His entire encounter we had in the Ultimate Spidey game was my favorite moment in the entire game. I would have loved to see some of those moments recreated in the movies.

http://www.zoom-comics.com/wp-conte...-spider-man.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...oblin_super.jpghttp://www.thegreengoblinshideout.c...0&width=320
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/im...reen-goblin.jpg
http://www.comic-images.com/details...u0lek480bjmh862
I did enjoy the Goblin level. But I prefere SM2 over ultimate Spider-man. Can't stand the double jump, also web-swinging wasn't much fun in Ultimate. In SM2 you could fight teams of supervillains in an arena. That's awesome.big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 14th, 2012 07:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Just watched the new 4 minute preview. I'm still not very excited for this. I'll see it, but I don't expect it as good as Avengers or Dark Knight Rises.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 01:40 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Myth
Just watched the new 4 minute preview. I'm still not very excited for this. I'll see it, but I don't expect it as good as Avengers or Dark Knight Rises.

If the movie is as good as the preview is its going to rock and be much better than The Avengers and with The Dark Knight Rises using Bane easily the lamest villain in the Batman universe,its hard to believe that movie is going to be anywhere near as good as its two predeccers.

Plus the third film in a movie series is usually never any good anyways.This one looks to be no exception.

So far from the previews this movie looks like its going to do for Spiderman what Batman Begins did for Batman.Be loyal to the comicbook and erase that nightmare memory of those previous horrible Batman films made before it.ALL four of them.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 21st, 2012 at 03:31 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote