KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Was he really a bad Jedi?

Was he really a bad Jedi?
Started by: JediRobin23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Is there a thread discussing all the flaws in the PT? I know most threads reference PT flaws someway or the other, but I haven't seen a compiled list.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 10:04 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Search it.

I can almost guarantee that all of them HAVE been talked about, just separately, as you said.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 02:36 AM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And all of them have talked about all the flaws... wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:25 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyborg vader

Qui gon's actions did not cause the fall of the republic and the rise of the empire. It would have happened anyway. Actually, it's for the best if that he took anakin away from tattoine, because, if he didn't, no one could defeat the Emperor, who was immortal.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2012 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Cyborg vader a Private Message Find more posts by Cyborg vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
You know obi wan managed to do so well cause he got angry right? And mind tricks don't always work, only on the weak minded...guess Watto wasn't weak minded...as for the trade federation...I dunno
Well, I think it was also cause Maul was so off gaurd!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 11:15 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space Opera

All the Jedi in the PT including Qui-gon were complete morons, Yoda being the king stupid-ass of all Jedi. You never once saw a Jedi convincingly use his intelligence to outmatch an enemy in battle. All the heroic based winning scenarios were all strength or saber-based, as in whoever can twirl their lightsaber the fastest and lift the most rubble with the Force is the most "powerful." That's basically a dark side approach to the Force yet all the Jedi are portrayed to think this way which totally contradicts the message of the first trilogy where power in the force was gained through intelligence and wisdom not through pure brute force and lifting shit with your mind.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 08:45 AM
Click here to Send Space Opera a Private Message Find more posts by Space Opera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Amen. Though I don't know about Yoda being King Stupid... Anakin was really dumb. Maybe he was Prince Stupid.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space Opera

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Amen. Though I don't know about Yoda being King Stupid... Anakin was really dumb. Maybe he was Prince Stupid.

There was a hole in the Force the size of two dark lords of the Sith one of which was right in front Yoda the whole time and he failed to notice it or act on it. He failed more than anybody else in the trilogy, which explains why he went into hiding not only because of fear but probably because of pure shame.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Space Opera a Private Message Find more posts by Space Opera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote