KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Incredible Hulk Relaunch

Incredible Hulk Relaunch
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

^ Same here, I hope they follow-up with a back-story of what happen during the break-up.

I guess the new writer didn't want to push Hulk to the edge and kill those humans without compassion... he's too lovable sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:10 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Is it a cardinal sin that I prefer Hulk with rudimentary intelligent and vocabulary beyond that of Savage Hulk's?

I liked Professor Hulk and Green Scar/WWH but not a big fan of the classic. sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:14 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just read the first issue, better than i thought it would be.. will continue to buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Art was painfull to look at.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:43 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Had a look at a review over at CBR

pretty much saying not a great deal of story for issue 1 but probably start happening in issue 2 for that side of things.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2011 08:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
Art was painfull to look at.

Silvestri just has to get his legs under him, he's actually a very good artist. He has always had a hard time sketching larger individuals than Colossus, so this may not be the best title for him. Dale Keown would have been a much better choice.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 03:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Have'nt read issue 1 yet but the prequel story in Fear itself book 7 with Mike Choi's art was good........don't know why Aaron did'nt continue with him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2011 06:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 12:28 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'm liking this story arc. It's controversial. Banners now nuts even though he just achieved his one goal in life. It's quite morbid.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 05:05 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And oh look it seems Mark Silvestri is'nt on the art from issue 4 onwards for those who did'nt like his art.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 06:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=37015

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 07:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So thats who seperated Hulk and Bruce

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dr Doom

Old Post Mar 1st, 2012 12:17 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is it a cardinal sin that I prefer Hulk with rudimentary intelligent and vocabulary beyond that of Savage Hulk's?

I liked Professor Hulk and Green Scar/WWH but not a big fan of the classic. sad

I feel you. I really didn't like the 7 year old Hulk myself. I would be great if the best Hulk artist ever returned to the title. Dale Keown.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 10:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Issue 8 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=12303

Steve Dillon on the art

Old Post May 6th, 2012 10:10 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

good grief that's looking shit. why does Punisher look like Will Wheaton (from his cameos on TBBT)?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 6th, 2012 04:29 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Hulk looks like freaking King Ping >_<

Old Post May 6th, 2012 08:50 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Does it hold a candle to Peter David?

-_-

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:25 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wrong choice you have picked for the art Jason Aaron

Dillon is better off on a Punisher book.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:46 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Dillon is the best thing to happen to the Hulk franchise, mark my words eek!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey all

hope its gets better

didn't like doom in the issue and banner needs hulk and vice versa

thank u bz

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote