KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Depowered Tyrant vs your 5
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Hulk
Gladiator
Skaar
Wendigo
BI Beast

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 08:25 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I just don't see any 5 herald lvlers taking it... shoot I don't even think 5 trans could really cut it.

You dont think 5 Watchers (I honestly consider them high Trans) could take a few wins against him?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 09:18 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by Lord Feron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...er+forumid%3A98

Check that out, not all of the feats are his but he has a fair share.

He was truly skyfather level back in the day.

Yeah I checked it. That's skyfather level type stuff. Uatu battled an alternate Galactus.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 09:30 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He also killed aron

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 09:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I just don't see any 5 herald lvlers taking it... shoot I don't even think 5 trans could really cut it.

thumb up

Do people even realize, the only reason Tyrant's various opponents weren't insta-killed was because he keeps his prey alive to drain them of power? Even "DP" Tyrant drew power from both the biosphere of every planet........................IN THE UNIVERSE and the energy orbs containing power from opponents he drained. WTH would 5 high heralds or even 5 trans tiers do against that? Unless he's jobbing or the writer is an idiot.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

One thing when tyrant was fighting those guys Morg and Terrax wasn't even attacking tyrant they were each other. He was feeding off there power but when Thanos fought him he didn't kill him with easy why was that?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by golem370
One thing when tyrant was fighting those guys Morg and Terrax wasn't even attacking tyrant they were each other. He was feeding off there power but when Thanos fought him he didn't kill him with easy why was that?

Did you read the issue? As soon as Tyrant put his foot down and was about to get serious with Thanos, he tped away!

Morg and Terrax are NOTHING before Tyrant, so them attacking each other or him makes no difference at all. Tyrant punked then almost killed Morg's MASTER.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
This team can put down DP Tyrant.

*Lord Mar-Vell
*Sentry/Voidtry
*Afro-Magus
*Nate Grey

Team is captained by Thanos the Mad Titan.

Huge amounts of sorcery, brute strength and power, and intelligence going at DP Tyrant. The heralds without Thanos had none of those things going for them.

Your line-up looks a lot like mine!
Your's is better, thaught.

Someone named Runner. I would take your line-up, and replace Nate Grey by Runner, I think.

But still, I think that Afro-Magus and Thanos are only what needed.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:10 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I don't think Thanos was worried he even said he knew he could take what Depowered Tyrant gave out. The group also really didn't work as a team.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:12 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I don't think Thanos was worried he even said he knew he could take what Depowered Tyrant gave out. The group also really didn't work as a team.

I'd post the scan, but I can already see it'd be pointless. Prattle on.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:13 PM
golem370

Good because I have seen them.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:14 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Good because I have seen them.

Seeing and UNDERSTANDING what you are seeing are two different things.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:15 PM
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by zopzop
Seeing and UNDERSTANDING what you are seeing are two different things.

Why didn't you just call him an idiot and cut to the chase lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:18 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Your line-up looks a lot like mine!
Your's is better, thaught.

Someone named Runner. I would take your line-up, and replace Nate Grey by Runner, I think.

But still, I think that Afro-Magus and Thanos are only what needed.

yeah runner is a good choice. nate grey i chose only because tyrant hasn't displayed any tp skill/resistance (or lack thereof, still, it's an unknown)

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:18 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I know how powerful Depowered Tyrant was but also if he had feed off the biosphere why bother in feeding off people that were no threat besides getting big Gs attenion?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:19 PM
Bouboumaster

Thanos said he wasn't the most powerful of the two, but he got what he wanted at the end, so, he wins.

But Thanos is more powerful today, and his power was well displayed when he was about to single handly crush Lord Marvell, a being himself displayed as a Badass, with a capital "B" please.

I still think that Thanos would lose, but the margin would be lesser.
Add Afro Magus, the Magus version of the early 90's, where he fought and win agasint Thanos, and you got yourself a duo that would beat Tyrant.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:19 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How about Thor'w Destroyer Overmind 8th Day Juggernaut & Thanos.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:21 PM
Bouboumaster

How about Thor'w Destroyer Overmind 8th Day Juggernaut & Thanos.

I hate Juggernaut and Thor, **** 'em!
Magus way cooler! cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:24 PM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sundipped
Not much help IMO.
Excellent power source for his ship though.

are you nutz? Legion can solo DP tyrant!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:30 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I know how powerful Depowered Tyrant was but also if he had feed off the biosphere why bother in feeding off people that were no threat besides getting big Gs attenion?

Because he craves power? He was draining energy from beings that had the Power Cosmic (like Surfer, Morg, Terrax), from cyborgs (like Beta Ray Bill) and from weapons, even magic ones (Ganymede's staff and Stormbreaker). A fully fed, full power Galactus was in fear of him. No way in hell 5 of anything less than Skyfather are taking him down.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 10:36 PM