KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Depowered Tyrant vs your 5
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

OF Thor
Zoom
OWAW Superman
Death Sentry
The Mask

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 07:04 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman, Flash, zoom, Surfer is enough.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 07:18 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman, Flash, zoom, Surfer is enough.

Nope they would get curb'd... curb'd HARD

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 07:36 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant defeated 4 or 5 herald level beings with little trouble. If you had a choice to have 5 below skyfather level people face Tyrant who would you pick? Mine would be 8th Day Juggernaut, Thanos, WOL Morg, Red Hulk & Thor'w power gem

Tyrant did not defeat them with little trouble.

I'd reread the fight and try to understand the context thumb up

Any team of 5 trans characters would destroy tyrant.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 08:07 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Originally posted by krisblaze
Tyrant did not defeat them with little trouble.

I'd reread the fight and try to understand the context thumb up

Any team of 5 trans characters would destroy tyrant.

Very little trouble

You should

Not really, but it's better than 5 heralds that's for sure

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 08:25 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nope they would get curb'd... curb'd HARD
how, they are too fast for tyrant. Zoom imps him and it is over. Surfer amps Superman and it is over. wally imps him and it is over.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:04 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Very little trouble

You should

Let's battlezone it up.

Tyrant vs any of my 5 trans.

We'll see how well you do thumb up

Shit, I don't need 5. I can do it with 1 or 2.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:06 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Very little trouble

You should

dp tyrant is a trans character. Unless skyfather is just 3 times above high herald.
I would say a trans is double a high herald and a a skyfather is twice a trans (4 times a high herald).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:11 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Originally posted by krisblaze
Let's battlezone it up.

Tyrant vs any of my 5 trans.

We'll see how well you do thumb up

Shit, I don't need 5. I can do it with 1 or 2.

LOL You're funny. I never said Tyrant would or wouldn't beat a team of 5 Trans. What I said was, the certainty you believed they would stop him I don't share. ! trans vs. Tyrant... LMAO, NOT. Are you trying to make me laugh Kris? if so you did and mission accomplished. Let me know

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:46 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

dp tyrant is a trans character. Unless skyfather is just 3 times above high herald.
I would say a trans is double a high herald and a a skyfather is twice a trans (4 times a high herald).

It's your lack of common sense and logic and greatly affects your judgment. You think speed is the be all end up of vs. matches. You fail to realize that often times it's not. Think about it, does Zoom beat Galactus or Eternity because he's fast? According to you... Speed is everything and Zoom is shown to be faster than them via feats and grossly faster. Yet, you'd have to be stupid to think he can actually win. Once you start moving up the tiers, speed because far far less important. Do you see Eternity battling infinity and blitzing each other? Of course not. That is so far beneath them it's ridiculous to even try and imagine it. That is what you fail to realize here. Speed means very little when you're completely outclassed in virtually very area. Thanos has no issue dealing with speed. We've seen this on a number of occasions. He deals with it just fine. He's so smart... so tactical.. so versatile he finds a way. It's that simple. Superman gets curb'd with utter ease by Thanos.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn

1.Superboy Prime
2.The Plutonian
3.Death Sentry
4.Thanos
5.Amazo

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 10:10 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1.Superboy Prime
2.The Plutonian
3.Death Sentry
4.Thanos
5.Amazo

No.

He'd just control Amazo and use him to beat the other 4 to death while he watched.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 10:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Superboy Prime
Monarch
Dr. Fate (Nabu manifested)
The Shade (One with the darklands)
Mordru

This team absolutely stomps Tyrant.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:22 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by zopzop
No.

He'd just control Amazo and use him to beat the other 4 to death while he watched.

LIES!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:28 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

LIES!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:31 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

It's your lack of common sense and logic and greatly affects your judgment. You think speed is the be all end up of vs. matches. You fail to realize that often times it's not. Think about it, does Zoom beat Galactus or Eternity because he's fast? According to you... Speed is everything and Zoom is shown to be faster than them via feats and grossly faster. Yet, you'd have to be stupid to think he can actually win. Once you start moving up the tiers, speed because far far less important. Do you see Eternity battling infinity and blitzing each other? Of course not. That is so far beneath them it's ridiculous to even try and imagine it. That is what you fail to realize here. Speed means very little when you're completely outclassed in virtually very area. Thanos has no issue dealing with speed. We've seen this on a number of occasions. He deals with it just fine. He's so smart... so tactical.. so versatile he finds a way. It's that simple. Superman gets curb'd with utter ease by Thanos.
Speed is equivalent to stopping time or slowing it where everything appears frozen. This is completely unfair and makes it near impossible to lose. Eternity is abstract and is intangible. Zoom can't even touch him. So how can zoom beat him?

Thanos never dealt with Superman's speed before. So why lie?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:35 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depowered Tyrant vs your 5

Speed is equivalent to stopping time or slowing it where everything appears frozen. This is completely unfair and makes it near impossible to lose. Eternity is abstract and is intangible. Zoom can't even touch him. So how can zoom beat him?

Thanos never dealt with Superman's speed before. So why lie?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:07 AM
Stoic
Avenger

LIES!

Zop is actually correct here. But it had to come down to Amazo being the weak link. If we were to replace Amazo with HP Doomsday (fixed on Tyrant's destruction). How do people think that it go down? This seems like it also really depends which Trans level characters are used (power set matters sometimes). So I'm pretty much thinking that some would beat him easier than others. Tyrant after all, was made to be nearly as powerful as Galactus. I wouldn't put it past Tyrant if he were able to run through a room of Trans level characters like Infinity Man, Perrikus, Bor, Despero, etc, and dominate the mess out of them. Galactus and Tyrant could wreak a very large portion of the universe if it weren't stopped. This guy wasn't the little leagues, and the only reason that he did not kill Galactus in their final battle was due to nullification.

We saw what kind of damage that Galactus put out when he fought the Inbetweener. This is the level of character that Tyrant is. He could likely punch planets to pieces, like heralds punch mountains to pieces, and also take those types of hits. This is if we believe that he actually had an effect on Galactus during their off panel battle. There is evidence that it was a pretty rough fight though, because when Tyrant claimed Morg, He made Galactus back down. Galactus knew the kind of destruction that would be left in the wake of a battle between him and Tyrant.

I'm not sure if people are capable of judging power properly. Galactus fed, and he wasn't able to put Tyrant down on panel. He hurt him, but what was to be expected? I mean, a powered up Galactus hit him after all. Tyrant, is as powerful as any Dark Skyfather can be, but he isn't really considered that. He's a cosmic being like Galactus and from where I stood, he was about to kill Galactus. I even have difficulty with Odin being a match for Tyrant. Zoom, and the imps aren't going to be enough here.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 04:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superboy Prime and Monarch would be more than enough.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 04:45 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superboy Prime and Monarch would be more than enough.

You really think that? I can't see it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 04:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote