KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm and Cyclops in a relationship?

Storm and Cyclops in a relationship?
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anodyne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* i'm pretty sure they locked lips, dugan... and confessed their love for each other, although i can't remember if the comic i read was canon or not... my point -> logan & rogue -> already done...

Logan kissed Rogue once to lend her his healing powers; it was during the story of his and Mariko's near-wedding. I'm not sure, but Rogue may have been injured defending Mariko; that was why Logan first began to accept Rogue as an X-Man. Can anyone recall that scene?

Originally posted by Sabretooth
What kind of relationship do you mean? They're already friends and teammates that respect one another. Where else can you take it from there without it getting romantic or sexual?

How about Storm as a friend who stands up to Cyclops when she believes he's wrong, who doesn't blindly follow him but dares to challenge his judgment? And what if Scott respects her enough to listen?

"I am not just Jean Grey's clone. I'm Madelyne Pryor--the one and only."--X-Man #30

Last edited by Anodyne on Mar 26th, 2012 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 04:44 PM
Anodyne is currently offline Click here to Send Anodyne a Private Message Find more posts by Anodyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sabretooth
I would say she had a valid concern. Guys that blow off their family for their career need to check their priorities.

What kind of relationship do you mean? They're already friends and teammates that respect one another. Where else can you take it from there without it getting romantic or sexual?

**facepalms**

it wasn't his career; it was his entire life, and I think it was understandable that he was conflicted.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ingonyama
Gay X-Geek

Originally posted by the ninjak
Scott and Ororo should have sex. There kid will be the next super Xman!

The power of the Earth's elements mixed with the infinite energies of the Crimson dimension. A match made in heaven. Jean's dead and Emma's a *****.

Cyclops needs to make a baby with Storm........pronto! Of all the Xmen, Scott and Ororo have always been the best 2 leaders of the Xmen. Who better?

So, basically...screw chemistry or if they work as a couple, or even if they particularly like each other, as long as Storm pops out another uber-mutant kid?

Wow, Sinister's got nothing on some of the folks here.

For the record, before he met Madelyne, I thought there could have been a chance for Scott and Ororo. When the X-Men were living on Julienne Cay in the Bermuda Triangle, they seemed to have some moments which leaned a little towards the romantic.

But then he did meet Madelyne, and I loved their relationship. Scott overcame his feelings for Jean and got with someone strong and unwilling to put up with crap...basically, the perfect person to keep him sane.

For her part, Storm underwent some fundamental changes (Mohawk phase) and grew closer to Logan, who was in turn mourning his enforced estrangement of Mariko Yashida. I would have loved to see their friendship develop into a relationship, or seen Logan and Mariko get back together. Both pairings make a lot more sense than Logan/Jean IMO.

Now, with everything that's happened since, including Jean's latest death, Scott's relationship with Emma and the way they've both grown as characters, and Storm's farce of a token pairing with the Black Panther? I don't think it works.

Then again, if this is an alternate universe, then different pairings can exist where they didn't before.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:43 PM
Ingonyama is currently offline Click here to Send Ingonyama a Private Message Find more posts by Ingonyama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Ingonyama
So, basically...screw chemistry or if they work as a couple, or even if they particularly like each other, as long as Storm pops out another uber-mutant kid?

Wow, Sinister's got nothing on some of the folks here.

Precisely yes.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:23 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

don't know if you're all aware...

http://goodcomics.comicbookresource...revealed-438/3/

Scott's powers, at first, is the ability to absorb solar energy from the sun...

* then it was retconned that the blasts from his eyes came from a non-Einsteinian universe (OHOTMU 1983)

** then it was retconned again back to the first one (OHOTMU 1986, 2004)

yes, i think they are confused... smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:50 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote