KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Spaceballs: The Movie!

Spaceballs: The Movie!
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BadKitty
cockeyed

mel brooks is so funny! I love all his movies though spaceballs is classic, I am going to buy it this week now that I've read this thread.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Noooooooo! Not Pizza the Hut!

Ewwwww! I think I just got cheesed. *wipes mozzarella from jeans* eek!

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:51 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

You mean you don't already have this on DVD shame, shame on you.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:52 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

no only stinky vhs...I am ashamed embarrasment

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:33 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

That was one of the first DVD's that I purchased for my collection that has grown to be over 200 movies so far.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:15 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluegrass

The vacuum that takes all the oxygen out of the atmosphere- and then the king is drinking a can of "perri-air" . She's switched from Suck to Blow!!!!!!!

Sir, they have jammed the radar!!!

(and an actual jar of strawberry jam smacks the radar-hilarious- I love Mel Brooks sence of humor. The guy has always cracked me up.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:18 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

You might want to put that in order to make some more sense

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:05 PM
bluegrass

ok- so the jam hits the radar and then he says that the radar has been jammed!!!! you know what I meant. Just trying to make people remember the scenes, not rewrite the exact script. jeez
Give me a break, I haven't seen the movie for at least 10 years. smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:47 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikesux

no sir, i didn't see you playing with your dolls again

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:47 PM
mikesux is currently offline Click here to Send mikesux a Private Message Find more posts by mikesux Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

quote:
Originally posted by bluegrass
ok- so the jam hits the radar and then he says that the radar has been jammed!!!! you know what I meant. Just trying to make people remember the scenes, not rewrite the exact script. jeez
Give me a break, I haven't seen the movie for at least 10 years. smile

I'm only messing with you Blue Garss I knew what you meant I've see the movie a thousand times.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:52 PM
bluegrass

I love those little guys in robes marching across the desert singing that-
tink tink- tink tink tink TINK TINK TINK- song- you know the one I mean

What was the Prince's name always fell asleep, even during the wedding.(is that right, or was it someone else)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:31 PM
Deadalus

all i can say is, LUDACRIS SPEED!

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:05 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 12:56 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

They were supposed to make a sequal but with one of the main charachters Barff (John Candy) being dead and all it wouldn't look right. I havge to say even up till now that still has to be one of the funniest Mel Brooks movies or all around comedies ever made, sorry to say it, mabey even funnier than (Jim Carrey)......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:42 AM
sgrass

Re: spaceballs

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
this isnt really a review, but damn the movie is funny... ive loved it when i was 5 years old, i love it now when im 20... one of the best comedies ever. the beginning where the ship moves so slowly and takes forever is classic.

My favorite movie of all time. I can't even pick a favorite quote but to keep the list going..."That's all we need, a Druish Princess."

I was also really happy to hear you say you've watched it since you were five and now you're 20 b/c I started watching it all the time since I was 5 and now I'm 20.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 03:48 PM
sgrass is currently offline Click here to Send sgrass a Private Message Find more posts by sgrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

we have men combing the dessert now... (see people draging combs on the dessert) have we found anything (see black guys with giant pick) we ain't found sh!t

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 03:58 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

So Lonestar, I see your Schwartz is as BIG as MINE!

Say goodbye to your best friends...and I don't mean the dog, and Princess!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:23 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"oh no, she's gone from suck to blow!"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 10:57 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Tongue I see your schwartz is as big as mine...

This is dedicated to all my space balls fans out there.?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=587866

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 01:45 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Sorry, my Schwartz is bigger.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 01:46 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote