KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO character pictures

NJO character pictures
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

NJO character pictures

If you like NJO go here....at least for the pretty pictures

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ne...ws20030313.html

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Cool pics! I like Mara Jade's the best! big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 02:30 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I like Jaina

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

She is cute.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 08:13 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Is it a new databank entry? If not, I've seen them before...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2003 03:48 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ah, Mara Jade, the redhaired strong and opinionated wife to Luke Skywalker...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2003 03:07 PM
Julie
The Student

I like most of the pics but KYp looks dumb....I like Jaina too, but that's becuase the picture looks sort of as I'd imagined her....and who's with Anakin? Is that Tahiri? I think they did a very nice job on most of the pics

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

anakin's kinda hot:-)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 04:35 AM
LanceWindu

Hey you're supposed to think I'm hot.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 05:58 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

:-)
What are you doing up so late?????

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 06:07 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Jaina is very cute. Has anyone here read Dark Journey? I think it's supposed to be more about her than the other NJO characters.And could someone please tell me what happened to her brothers Anakin and Jacen???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 07:11 PM
Julie
The Student

Uh how many NJO books have you read.....VERY BIG SPOILER.....DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU REEEEAAAALLLYYYY NEED TO KNOW THE FATE OF JAINA'S BROTHERS [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anakin died in Star By Star and Jacen is still around...he went through his own trials and made it back currently he's off still fighting

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 08:51 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Thanks for the info, Julie! The most recent booksI have read are Edge of VictoryI and Balance Point and that was early last year I think. So yes I am out of date! embarrasment

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 09:05 PM
Julie
The Student

It's ok....I'm sure you've got plenty of time to catch up on the NJO.....the series is set to end this year I think...
Besides they're all worth reading....personally I think they get better as the time goes on.....you also might want to listen to the CDs sometime

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 09:08 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Okay!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 09:10 PM
Julie
The Student

They are kind of long, but you might be able to find them at a library some time....I think the one for Destiny's Way was about 6 hours long...it was abridged though and they cut out a scene I liked

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 09:29 PM
LanceWindu

I hate the abriged versions.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2003 12:32 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I just got back from the local bookstore. I purchased Force Heretic I:Remnant and plan to start reading it tonight. I also see they're ending the NJO series this November.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2003 01:32 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah sadly. sad

but I can't wait to see what they have planned for post NJO.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2003 11:26 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Same here. I think NJO was a daring series that took the characters in the Star Wars universe to new heights. It will be strange once it has concluded. But on the positive side of things, hopefully they will come up with something as cool.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 01:39 AM