KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sound Of Battle

Sound Of Battle
Started by: Bladewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Needs a triangle player Xan big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 06:28 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Needs a triangle player Xan big grin
my character plays all percussion's except piano that includes triangle

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 10:22 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

im just throwing in my metal to help out when i deem its needed. for i am the metal lord! and phoenix, you asked how a church organ can be used in metal.. watch this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuGmAPuxHZ8

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 10:49 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Ooooh.. *claps*

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:06 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Forsaken
Fallen
Lightning
Requiem
Blitzkrieg

Alright. Here's my problem. Hitosu and the lady with the electricity fetish (Phoenix): See the above list and tell me which of these names don't quite fit in with the rest/band name.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:15 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

-___- could have just said switch the names and I can't think of one at the moment

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:17 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I detest lol

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 03:24 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

the answer is always C!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 05:53 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

@Hitosu: I dislike saying things directly. If this causes you trouble, I apologise.

@Phoenix: ... Come again?

@starry: Indeed it is. ^^

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 06:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Blitzkrieg is basically a word for war

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:18 PM
starryknight

Hit i think he was talking about lightning.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:22 PM
starryknight

Its the only one that isnt emo/tional.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:23 PM
Bladewind

@Hitosu: As starry said, my problem is that while the other names are emotional/poetic, yours and Phoenix' are not.

@starry: This band is not emo!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:37 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ima have to agree with starry. only emo and screamo bands have members with names like that. you're pushing the drowning doom scene. the grave diggers, specifically. and while you may not want it to be, look at the char sheets, dude. O_o i rest starry's case. (bow chicka bow wow?)

and its not uncommon for band members name to not match up. actually, alot of bands with similar nicknames usually fail because they're trying too hard on the look and not enough on the music.

honestly, if i was in the band, my char prolly wouldnt have a nickname at all.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 08:11 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

ScreamO and metal are the same! Rock is where its at!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:01 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

what.. did i... just hear? screamo and metal are the same?

you cannot compare this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZpPz4gqJ8

in anyway to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgzFMPPH340
the difference, you see... is that the second one.. theres actual singing. and the first one, is filled with little boys wearing girls pants.. to say they are the same is a horrible insult to my religion.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 11:32 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Blade...I have an idea for a character, but it's definitely going to need your approval. Is it alright if I PM you details?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 03:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Is it a villain? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 04:16 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Starts with nunya...ends with bizness. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 04:25 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Hmm. Reminds me of my friend Mr. Yu. First name - Fock. stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 15th, 2011 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 04:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote