KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sound Of Battle

Sound Of Battle
Started by: Bladewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

laughing It is a necessary evil, though, with what I have in mind. I have to discuss backstory, instrument, even role in the band with him. I don't really expect it to be approved, but it'd be awesome if it was.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 04:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
ScreamO and metal are the same! Rock is where its at!

Don't push it.

Originally posted by Matthias Fenris
ima have to agree with starry. only emo and screamo bands have members with names like that. you're pushing the drowning doom scene. the grave diggers, specifically. and while you may not want it to be, look at the char sheets, dude. O_o i rest starry's case. (bow chicka bow wow?)

and its not uncommon for band members name to not match up. actually, alot of bands with similar nicknames usually fail because they're trying too hard on the look and not enough on the music.

honestly, if i was in the band, my char prolly wouldnt have a nickname at all.

Well Drowning Doom is my fav faction but... Fine. I'll allow Lightning but I'll be damned if I permit Blizkrieg.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Blade...I have an idea for a character, but it's definitely going to need your approval. Is it alright if I PM you details?

Go ahead. As I said before, I'm open to suggestions.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 06:27 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Fine switch his name to war and don't say war is not something emotional or poetic cause i will so prove that war has brought so much inspiration for poems and has caused a lot damage to people physically and emotionally

{still trying to keeps his name to the war setting)

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 06:45 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Thanks for the heads up, Blade. I'll send a PM before I head out to bed. Whether or not you get it before the morning...XD

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 07:08 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'm just teasing you guys stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 07:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

@Hitosu: That's completely all right. The main reason I didn't want Blitzkrieg was because it is too provokative.

@starry: ^^

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 12:12 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

hey hit... this is for you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc
you're welcome. be sure to listen to the lyrics.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 08:35 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Pretty nice. I'm more into Funeral Doom right now though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVkJgwAXgE

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 04:21 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

It's very mellow.. I approve of haunting melody. You may proceed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 10:36 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Well, apart from all this, does anybody have any questions before we start IC? I'd prefer it everybody could give confirmation that they're ready to go.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 10:48 PM
MadMel
Heh

I'm set, I guess.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 11:47 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i think ill sit this one out.. but im pretty sure im the most metal person in all of this forum, so ill lurk just in case anyone may need some metal advise. mmk?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 05:50 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

START IT!!!! lol im ready ^___^

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 05:31 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Sorry, but without two out of five players, I can't really start this RP.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 06:43 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm here too.. Just got back.. anyways, my characters name hints to her own insanity, while the name might not be as depressing as "Forsaken" it still has it's meaning.. Anyways, I'm ready so yeah..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2011 11:56 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I'll probably won't be able to get online till the 5th/6th.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 10:57 AM
Bladewind

I suppose the IC'll be up tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 03:23 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 03:45 AM
starryknight

is there a hidden message in that?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 04:58 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I suppose he wanted to post a youtube vid. Sometimes KMC f*cks that up.

Well, IC's up. I know, I know.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 05:53 PM