KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Future Terminator Movies

Future Terminator Movies
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Future Terminator Movies

Yeah i know that theres a section for anything Terminator but it seems to be dead these days

found this

Justin Lin (Fast Five) no longer helming the 5th movie and rights revert back to Cameron in 2018

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...4/news/?a=46736

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 09:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Future Terminator Movies

It's a franchise that brings in cash, so I doubt they're going to wait 6+ years to release another film in the series.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 07:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Hopefully they decide to bring in James Cameron big grin

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 07:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Not even Cameron could do much with an ageing Arnold playing the role.

There's only so much cgi can do to alter a character to make it believable.

Not even if Cameron painted Arnie blue!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 02:27 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have an idea, Skynet sends a Terminator(played by Carrot Top) back to 1964 on a mission to kill Sarah Conner's mother(played by Kristen Stewart) and future John Conner(played by Bruce Willis) manages to send himself back too with the mission of protecting his grandmother but he ends up falling in love with his grandmother and f***s her, thereby becoming his own grandfather.

Sounds epic, I'm writing the screen-play this weekend.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 23rd, 2011 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 03:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Give me some master terminator or something which brings finality to the war. I want badass terminators fighting badass termintors reprogrammed by Connor.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 02:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Na, 'I'm my own grandpa' is so much better.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 05:10 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Give me some master terminator or something which brings finality to the war. I want badass terminators fighting badass termintors reprogrammed by Connor.

Nah. These movies succeed when there is a vulnerable main character. In part 1, Sarah was vulnerable. In part 2, John was vulnerable. Unfortunately in part 3 and 4, John Connor was pretty competent, and that was a big part IMO of what hurt those movies.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:37 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is it strange that I really like number 3? I know it's bad, but I just like it. I thought John Connor in that one was very likable, and the ending was pretty cool. Salvation sucked monkey t*ts... in many ways. Not the least of which was that Bale made an extremely unpleasant John Connor.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 11:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Part 3 was not bad as a stand alone movie, but it is bad when compared to part 1 and 2. Really, it was just a spoof of part 2.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 07:14 AM
mardook
Easier said than done!

Shocked

I don't get why they are so stuck on a director, who cares about Justin Li. Fast Five would have still raked in the dough without him because girls get wet watching Vin Diesel and Paul Walker Sam/Frodo'ing each other with suggestive gazes. While the male contingent of the viewing demographic was busy eye humping the cars and explosions, and **** and ass. Forget Li and focus on hiring really good writers who know a little bit about the story and know how to create something new with something old and borrowed. As for Arnold being in the movie, nobody said he was playing a Terminator yet did they! So STFU.

embarrasment

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 04:51 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They need to put a Xenobot in

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 06:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Robtard
I have an idea, Skynet sends a Terminator(played by Carrot Top) back to 1964 on a mission to kill Sarah Conner's mother(played by Kristen Stewart) and future John Conner(played by Bruce Willis) manages to send himself back too with the mission of protecting his grandmother but he ends up falling in love with his grandmother and f***s her, thereby becoming his own grandfather.

Sounds epic, I'm writing the screen-play this weekend.

no more stupid than the plot of the last two terminator movies

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 07:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, when in doubt, put Bruce Willis in the movie. Instant awesome.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 01:37 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Miffed

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, when in doubt, put Bruce Willis in the movie. Instant awesome.

Don't say that... he might bring along Justin Long.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:44 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Terminator Salvation was awful says Arnold

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=57515

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 07:08 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Everyone's got an opinion.

What makes Arnie's so important?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:07 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You tell me.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:20 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Because Arnie wasn't in it! That's why... Nah, but seriously. Yeah, Salvation blew donkey dick. I thought it was atrocious. Not that Rise of the Machines was perfect either, but at least John Connor was likeable and it was fun. Salvation just sucked all around.

Originally posted by mardook
Don't say that... he might bring along Justin Long.

laughing You know, I don't understand why so many people have a problem with Justin Long... what's so bad about him? I mean, aside from being sort of boring, he's inoffensive to me..

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 01:04 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Terminator 3 should have been set in the war between the humans and the machines as shown in both The Terminator and Terminator II!

The skies should have been blackened by nuclear winter and the war raged between the machines and the desperate subterranean humans.

A desperate battle that ends with the humans intercepting an attempt at time travel by the enemy. By sending in soldiers both human and cybernetic.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 06:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote