KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 2

Thor 2
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

It would be cool if they introduced the wrecking crew in Thor 3 for him to kick around as a fun action scene.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 11:18 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only just remember her

those Valkyries that become cannibals unless i'm thinking of someone else.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 24th, 2014 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Those were a couple of recent Valkyries introduced under Kieron Gillan's run on Thor; they were serious threats.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 03:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
It would be cool if they introduced the wrecking crew in Thor 3 for him to kick around as a fun action scene.
in all honesty I'd rather have Surtur, Enchantress & Executioner

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:03 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

They can throw them in too. After Cap 2 I'm tired of whole movies building up to 1 threat. I'd like to see him take on and beat the wrecking crew in like the first half hour of the movie(of course that only works if they plan on sending him to Earth)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:40 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, Grey Gargoyle...those are Thor foes that are more like pumped up Spider Man villains. In truth, they are beneath him. Only the biggest villains are worth his time (Ultron, Thanos, Mangog et al) or mythological foes from his own realm (Loki, Surtur, Karnilla, Ulik, Hela...Amora and Skunge? They should really be working on behalf of someone else, not chief baddies in a story.)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ang Lee ruined absorbing man & gray gargoyle is a high level jobber. The crew would be cool to see, but I honestly don't want Thor 3 to be on Earth. Especially if they can't get Jane back. I'd much rather see Sif and Amora duke it out for Thor's affection, hell instead of Surtur they could have a heart broken Enchantress be the one to release Mangog. I'd also really like to see Baldur the Brave, possibly as another love intrest for Sif.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 09:23 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by roughrider
The Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, Grey Gargoyle...those are Thor foes that are more like pumped up Spider Man villains. In truth, they are beneath him. Only the biggest villains are worth his time (Ultron, Thanos, Mangog et al) or mythological foes from his own realm (Loki, Surtur, Karnilla, Ulik, Hela...Amora and Skunge? They should really be working on behalf of someone else, not chief baddies in a story.)

I wouldnt want the crew as the main baddies, something more akin to the rhinos role in Asm2 or Batroc in Winter soldier.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:39 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope Thor 3 involves Loki in the plot.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:59 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

It's kinda assured after we saw Loki become Odin.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:07 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Loki is currently masquerading as Odin, it's up to Karnilla to give any powers to the Wrecker and his crew. I don't know why she would, the comic origin would look pretty thin today (give power as a result of mistaken identity?) Thugs like the Wrecking Crew should be seen in a series like Agents Of SHIELD first, then see if they rate any screen time in a Thor movie.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:15 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
It's kinda assured after we saw Loki become Odin.

I mean in a significant capacity. I want Loki to be majorly involved, as do most other Marvel fans I'm sure.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:20 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'd love a solo Loki movie

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The third movie needs less of Jane Foster and her friends.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Kazenji

Yes, please! Getting tired of this Jane Foster nonsense. They should just stick to Thor, asgardians, and villains. I was pissed with Thor 2 when they had Hogun with that awesome beard and made his appearance a cameo. I went to see Thor and crew, not Thor and stew. Sif and the Warriors three didn't get much time at all. That last battle would have been so epic had it been Sif/Warriors 3 vs the Dark Elves. Such a missed opportunity by Marvel

Another miss. He would've been so epic and memorable.
(please log in to view the image)

Instead we got this vanilla villain.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:48 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Don't know what made them think that was better.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:54 AM
Senor Cage

thumb up I hated them. If they were to do this, I would probably like Thor 2 a lot more.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Well Natalie Portman isn't coming back so unless Darcy will be polishing Thor's hammer I don't see her being around, I say avoid earth entirely & you avoid the "where are the avengers?" problem.

Ps the hammer is his dick.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 06:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Well Natalie Portman isn't coming back so unless Darcy will be polishing Thor's hammer I don't see her being around, I say avoid earth entirely & you avoid the "where are the avengers?" problem.

Got a link concerning Natalie Portman?

or you making stuff up.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 06:27 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Don't know what made them think that was better.

I think they were allowing the director some creative freedom. They also wanted a more LOTR/Game of Thrones type. So stuff, they should really just stick close to the source material, especially costumes. Imagine what would happen if they had Thor and Loki wearing this kind of generic getup. Guess Marvel wanted to see how a Bryan Singer Malekith would look like.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 07:03 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote